What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Post-Pujols St. Louis Cardinals Thread (2 Viewers)

Pretty amazing.

Someone refresh my memory: if the Cards lose tomorrow and the Braves win, do the Braves get home field via a tiebreaker?
Yes.
Apparently Matheny doesn't care about home field though. WTMF is he doing??!!!
Yeah, I saw that and I don't understand that at all. Especially with how good we've been at home compared to away. Everyone is going to get plenty of rest and this team is rolling. No reason to mess with any of that. That said, so far so good :)

Pretty amazing.

Someone refresh my memory: if the Cards lose tomorrow and the Braves win, do the Braves get home field via a tiebreaker?
Yes.
Apparently Matheny doesn't care about home field though. WTMF is he doing??!!!
Yeah, I saw that and I don't understand that at all. Especially with how good we've been at home compared to away. Everyone is going to get plenty of rest and this team is rolling. No reason to mess with any of that. That said, so far so good :)
Can't believe that worked out.

Forget the home field throughout, the major win here is that we don't have to face the Dodgers in a five-game series. Good luck to the Braves taking three out of five when they are loaded up with Kershaw, Greinke, etc.

Forget the home field throughout, the major win here is that we don't have to face the Dodgers in a five-game series. Good luck to the Braves taking three out of five when they are loaded up with Kershaw, Greinke, etc.
I agree. I just hope this extended rest doesn't take the edge off too much.

St. Louis Bob said:
I agree. I just hope this extended rest doesn't take the edge off too much.
I think the lineup will be fine. Rotation scares the crap out of me.

Users who are viewing this thread