What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (4 Viewers)

Multiple NXT sources have confirmed to Fightful Select that Giulia will be reporting to the WWE Performance Center and NXT upon completion of her remaining dates, with an immediate main roster debut ruled out at this time.

So apparently they cut to Giulia in the audience put a nameplate and didn’t explain anything. Where’s the story of why she’s there. How’s a casual fan watching suppose to know anything

The NJPW “Best of the Super Juniors 31” participants.

* SHO (7th entry, 7th consecutive. IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion at time of writing). Career PB:
6-3 (2020)

* Hiromu Takahashi (9th entry, 5th consecutive. 2018, 2020, 2021, 2022 winner)

* Ryusuke Taguchi (21st entry, 19th consecutive. 2012 winner)

* El Desperado (8th entry, 5th conseuctive) Career PB: runner-up (2020, 2022)

* Kevin Knight (2nd entry, 2nd consecutive) Career PB: 3-6 (2023)

* YOH (7th entry, 4th consecutive) Career PB: Runner-up (2021)

* BUSHI (12th entry, 9th consecutive) Career PB: 6-3 (2019)

* Titan (5th entry, 3rd consecutive) Career PB: Runner-up (2023)

* TJP (4th entry, 3rd consecutive) Career PB: 4-5 (2022, 2023)

* Francesco Akira (3rd entry, 3rd consecutive) Career PB: 4-5 (2022, 2023)

* DOUKI (6th entry, 6th consecutive) Career PB: 3-6 (2022, 2023)

* Robbie Eagles (6th entry, 6th consecutive) career PB: 5-4 (2019, 2022, 2023)

* Taiji Ishimori (8th entry, 7th consecutive) Career PB: runner-up (2018)

* Yoshinobu Kanemaru (7th entry, 4th consecutive) Career PB: 4-3 (2017)

* Clark Connors (3rd entry, 3rd consecutive) IWGP Junior Heravyweight Tag Champion at time of writing Career PB:4-5 (2022, 2023)

* Drilla Moloney (2nd entry, 2nd consecutive) IWGP Junior Heravyweight Tag Champion at time of writing Career PB:4-5 (2023)

* Kosei Fujita (debut entry)

* Blake Christian (debut entry)

* Ninja Mack (debut entry)

* HAYATA (debut entry)

BREAKING: At a WWE World Panel, Drew McIntyre says he will leave WWE if he doesn't win the World Championship from Seth Rollins

The upside of the two night WM is undeniable, no more 6 hour shows but they still overload the show with too much and you end up with meh filler matches so everyone can have their moment

Jade still looked similar ring wise as she did in AEW. Nothing special. She’ll do better in WWE where they can fanigle her ring work over producing her.

Rock and his family literally controlling WWE without the financials is great. Especially after the promo yrs ago of Rikishi saying WWE disrespecting the Samoan Dynasty

The Coffey Brothers and Wolfgang helped Rock train again for ring shape. Bobby roode and Michael hates supervised session with match ref Chad Patton also there

What a boring match.

And if Rhodes doesn't win tomorrow, this is really bad booking, but I almost expect it. Triple H has always been a fan of heels winning big matches.

So I’m not a huge wrestling guy but I enjoy it when I watch. I watched the Rumble because it was in my hometown and tonight because of the rock. Are the crowds always this dead now? Everybody at my house tonight was remarking how quiet it was. Rumble was the same.

So I’m not a huge wrestling guy but I enjoy it when I watch. I watched the Rumble because it was in my hometown and tonight because of the rock. Are the crowds always this dead now? Everybody at my house tonight was remarking how quiet it was. Rumble was the same.
Yep

I just got off the phone with my buddy who was at the show and I asked that very question. His hypothesis was the crowd was just burned out. He said the crowd was hot for the main event intros, the Ripley match and the Sami match. They were dead for the women's tag match and luke warm for the men's tag team title match.

I just got off the phone with my buddy who was at the show and I asked that very question. His hypothesis was the crowd was just burned out. He said the crowd was hot for the main event intros, the Ripley match and the Sami match. They were dead for the women's tag match and luke warm for the men's tag team title match.
6+ hours is a long freaking time to be in an arena

Yea personally I feel like the main event intros and staring match were way too long. You gotta have some of that but it got to be ridiculous. Killed my enthusiasm and my *** was on my couch.

Some of those people are going back tomorrow night too. Feel like you’d be regretting that unless you are most hardcore fan around. That’s too much stadium time.

Some of those people are going back tomorrow night too. Feel like you’d be regretting that unless you are most hardcore fan around. That’s too much stadium time.
Plus it was pretty freakin' cold in Philly tonight. By the end of the show it was about 45 degrees out.

Biggest pops of main event were Reigns and Rock. Particularly the spot where Reigns speared Rock.

After sitting in the cold again tomorrow night for hours and hours, very possible Cody gets boo'd if they end the show with him winning :lol: Cody crybabies.will rage if/when that happens.

I liked the long term booking of the finish tonight. Sets up Cody/Rock & Reigns/Rock down the road.

Biggest pops of main event were Reigns and Rock. Particularly the spot where Reigns speared Rock.

After sitting in the cold again tomorrow night for hours and hours, very possible Cody gets boo'd if they end the show with him winning :lol:

I liked the long term booking of the finish tonight. Sets up Cody/Rock & Reigns/Rock down the road.
I really think R-Truth got some of the biggest pops tonight. Sitting in the cold can't be fun. The Philly crowd definitely seemed to be pro Rock. I for sure thought the Bloodline wins tonight, but do expect a Cody win tomorrow.

Roman Reigns clarifies Pat McAfee's comment on commentary that he's "currently" battling leukemia

Roman Reigns mentioned that he is on oral chemotherapy medication and potentially will be for the rest of his life

Watched up until the Gunther/Zayn match last night and finished it this morning.

I thought both were good. I felt the outcome of both(including Reigns/Rhodes tonight), because of the longevity of the champions reigns, were going to be cliche. Get the belts off these two guys who have been holding them for months, give both of them (Reigns/Gunther) a vacation and have them come back in the new season.

I can't believe that either Zayn or Rhodes will hold onto their belts for long.

The Rock match was good enough; particularly with a Legend involved. For not being in the ring in 8 years; The Rock looked good; dished it out and took it back. Hell, if the Rock was injured; aside from him spending a good amount of time off the apron outside the ring; you wouldn't have known it. He took some bumps.

Users who are viewing this thread