What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** Ronnie Hillman bandwagon.... (1 Viewer)

Rest of the way, Denver RBs will be tougher to pick than New Orleans RBs. Montee Ball was "the guy" and he couldn't produce, so now it will be a committee of non-production.

Hillman has a little more upside I guess as a pass catcher.

How are Hillman owners feeling about the 9er game?

Willis may be out apparently which should help but this SF defense is the 2nd fewest FFPA to RBs, despite having faced Murray, McCoy, Forte, Charles, and Ellington. Charles and Murray had decent to good days, the Ellington game was a dud, and the McCoy and Forte games were disasters.

Sounds like I sold low on him a few weeks ago...but I still can't see this guy as anything more than the lesser part of a RBBC....he's TINY! I love his skill set, but expecting him to become an every down bell-cow is not reasonable.
LOL, he was a bellcow at San Diego State....more carries than Montee Ball (5'11" 215) last year. Plus, Hillman's (5'9" 200) the same size as LeSean McCoy (5'11" 198). As I've always said, the Broncos drafted Hillman to replace McGahee (eventually). He can be a feature back in the eyes of the team.
Funny comparison in retrospect.

All I can add is that I saw a lot of teams severely overpay for Hillman in waivers last night
Drafted and held Hillman, but I finally dealt him, when I got an offer of Frank Gore & Davante Adams for Hillman and Curtis Lofton. I needed WR help & I own Hyde in our 12 team dynasty league, plus I live in Green Bay area, so I am very happy with this deal.

Patrick Willis probably out. I don't care what the 49er's have done against rb's to this point. Are they going to sell out against the run with Manning at qb.....I don't think so. Hillman may not be a 225 lb sustainer but he has the speed to get thru holes and is ideal in a pass offense like Denver's. This is his moment to shine......Peyton has expressed confidence in him so why shouldn't I!

Starting with confidence 16-78 1TD 4-31 receiving.

Patrick Willis probably out. I don't care what the 49er's have done against rb's to this point. Are they going to sell out against the run with Manning at qb.....I don't think so. Hillman may not be a 225 lb sustainer but he has the speed to get thru holes and is ideal in a pass offense like Denver's. This is his moment to shine......Peyton has expressed confidence in him so why shouldn't I!

The situation in Denver is always good. At home, if they get a big lead, they can start running the ball. It would be pretty nice if Hillman gets involved in the passing game too.

And Willis is out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Could I get an amen brother from anyone?

Amen, bruthah, rejoice!

Last edited by a moderator:

Amen brother...Hillman and Manning bailed me out

Users who are viewing this thread