What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** Seinfeld draft thread (1 Viewer)

Picking for Killerclown at the Flex position.

The Bro/Mansierre

Kramer: I like "the Bro".

Frank: Nahhh, too ethnic.
This was on my radar. Had "The Move" been nabbed before I could get to it, this would have been my second flex.

The Bro/Mansierre

This was on my radar. Had "The Move" been nabbed before I could get to it, this would have been my second flex.
Yeah, this is a great pick here...the late-round Santana Moss of the Seinfeld Draft.

relative:BABS KRAMER"That's it, Babs Kramer. Nasty woman, many a night I had to throw her out on the street, drunken stumblebum. The woman used to walk around here half naked, sucking Colt 45 from a can. Her big fat stomach hanging out, orthopedic hose up to her knees, screaming down the hall, 'Come back to bed, Albert, you big hairy ape, and bring back that box of Danish!'"

relative:

BABS KRAMER

"That's it, Babs Kramer. Nasty woman, many a night I had to throw her out on the street, drunken stumblebum. The woman used to walk around here half naked, sucking Colt 45 from a can. Her big fat stomach hanging out, orthopedic hose up to her knees, screaming down the hall, 'Come back to bed, Albert, you big hairy ape, and bring back that box of Danish!'"
She was my one of two left. Nice value.

For fairness, I think that since there are only four main characters (and they went in picks 1-4), that they should be seeded together in the playoffs.
Nice job guys - Ive been watching from afar...As an impartial observer - I think the only way to set up your seeds fairly is randomnly. Use a random number generator. I think its unfair to everyone else to separate the top 4 picks (because of the main characters) but its also unfair to lump the 4 of them in one pool together automatically eliminating 3 of them.

:2cents:

Last edited by a moderator:
For fairness, I think that since there are only four main characters (and they went in picks 1-4), that they should be seeded together in the playoffs.
Nice job guys - Ive been watching from afar...As an impartial observer - I think the only way to set up your seeds fairly is randomnly. Use a random number generator. I think its unfair to everyone else to separate the top 4 picks (because of the main characters) but its also unfair to lump the 4 of them in one pool together automatically eliminating 3 of them.

Not to mention the whole idea behind doing one of these serpentine is to eliminate the advantage of having an early pick. Those first 4 teams only have an advantage at 1 position. The later teams should have made up for it at other positions. It shouldn't matter much where you drafted.

The Bro/Mansierre

This was the other object I had in mind. Figured it'd be the first one to go. :shrug:

I think it's already been decided. It's grouped: 1-4, 5-8, 9-12 according to E10, and I think that's the only fair way to do it.

I think it's already been decided. It's grouped: 1-4, 5-8, 9-12 according to E10, and I think that's the only fair way to do it.
Naturally - I suspect that is what everyone in the draft except for these 4 think also. ;) 1.01 Homer J Simpson - Kramer - character

1.02 The Dreaded Marco - George Costanza - character

1.03 Early_10 - Jerry Seinfeld - character

1.04 Demian - Elaine Benes - character

For my location, I'll take the place I wish I could spend my eight hours at work:

under george’s desk

CONRAD: Hey George, you want this cup holder mounted on the left, or the right, or the middle, . . .

GEORGE: Whatever!!. . . . Oh oh oh this is unbelievable. This is better than my bed at home.

For my location, I'll take the place I wish I could spend my eight hours at work:

under george’s desk

CONRAD: Hey George, you want this cup holder mounted on the left, or the right, or the middle, . . .

GEORGE: Whatever!!. . . . Oh oh oh this is unbelievable. This is better than my bed at home.
:thumbup:

With my last pick, I'll have to select a boss.

Kramer was a secretary for

Murphy Brown
This reeks of brilliance.
Nah, I was just trying to be creative with all the obvious picks gone. Your photography I've seen on Flickr, now that's brilliance. :pics:

I had high hopes for this draft but there are some obvious picks that have not even been sniffed. My interest is limited now because the obvious are being past by for some "one time" stars.

I think this is decent value here.

Family Member - Nana

Jerry: Well, I cashed the checks, the checks bounced, and now my Nana's missing.

Kramer: Well don't look at me.

Jerry: It's your fault.

Kramer: My fault? Your Nana is missing because she's been passing those bum checks all over town and she finally pissed off the wrong people.

I think this is decent value here.

Family Member - Nana

Jerry: Well, I cashed the checks, the checks bounced, and now my Nana's missing.

Kramer: Well don't look at me.

Jerry: It's your fault.

Kramer: My fault? Your Nana is missing because she's been passing those bum checks all over town and she finally pissed off the wrong people.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Great quote attachment.

For Jerry's girlfriend, I'm taking:

Jeannie Steinman

Played by Janeane Garofalo, Jerry meets his cereal lovin', wisecrackin', Superman-obsessed counterpart and proposes marriage - to his immediate distress ("I can't be with someone like me - I hate myself!").

Jeannie Steinman

Played by Janeane Garofalo, Jerry meets his cereal lovin', wisecrackin', Superman-obsessed counterpart and proposes marriage - to his immediate distress ("I can't be with someone like me - I hate myself!").
This was on my radar as girlfriend and guest star. Good pick.

Jeannie Steinman

I'm pretty pleased to get a top 5 GF in the final round.

Last edited by a moderator:
Little Jerry Seinfeld - flex

Jerry: Kramer, cockfighting is illegal.

Kramer: Only in the United States.

Jerry: It's inhumane.

Kramer: Jerry, it's not what you think.

Jerry: It's two roosters pecking at each other!

Kramer: What? I thought they had gloves and helmets. You know, like American Gladiators.

Kramer: Just because Big Jerry Seinfeld's a has-been doesn't make Little Jerry Seinfeld a never-was!

Jeannie Steinman

Mine too.

Users who are viewing this thread