What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL Survivor: Blood vs. Water*** (1 Viewer)

Pretty good show tonight.

What a dooshbag. Really, Colton? Get the F out of here.

I thought Sierra was weak but when Tyson went down in one shot (ow, my shoulder) he was to. Cheap shot by the brother but lol at it too.

The only bad thing so far is... quit allowing talking to happen at Redemption. #### when you are there. No sharing, no bad mouthing, no nothing. WTH? Weakens the game.
You vote people out and they can't ##### at you about it? That's the price you pay, those people you voted out owe you nothing and if they can #### up your game more power to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

I thought Sierra was weak but when Tyson went down in one shot (ow, my shoulder) he was to. Cheap shot by the brother but lol at it too.

The only bad thing so far is... quit allowing talking to happen at Redemption. #### when you are there. No sharing, no bad mouthing, no nothing. WTH? Weakens the game.
You vote people out and they can't ##### at you about it? That's the price you pay, those people you voted out owe you nothing and if they can #### up your game more power to them.
Correct, you shouldn't be able to complain about it while "still in the game." That is what confessionals are for, the reunion show and life after. Take your torch, snuff it out, shut up, and go. No "more power to them" crap. Take your beating and get off the island. Game over. Do not collect your buff. GO!!

Correct, you shouldn't be able to complain about it while "still in the game." That is what confessionals are for, the reunion show and life after. Take your torch, snuff it out, shut up, and go. No "more power to them" crap. Take your beating and get off the island. Game over. Do not collect your buff. GO!!
They aren't out of the game.

:lmao: @ everyone laying into Colton. Jeff calling him out for faking it in his season = :own3d:

That skinny brunette daughter was really a fighter during that pillow pushing challenge. A stiff breeze would've sent her over the edge I think.

Katie and her huge knockers weren't enough to beat her old hag of a mom. Sierra lost to the 12 pound Kat. Yeah sure lets vote out this Doctor who is great at challenges because this ex NFL guy who is super sneaky says we should. Bunch of idiots on the show once again.

I actually was upset at Jeff tonight, since he admitted that Colton quit the first time and it wasnt a medical evac, he allowed a quitter to play again. Quitting from a reality show should be a cardinal sin and blacklisting from the network forever. Lame that he got a second chance.

How in the world do you side with Brad? You can't trust him at all. Leaving aside the stupidity of breaking up an alliance because of the threat of someone potentially winning several more challenges, you had a group of 5. Even if you were thinking of breaking it up at some point, he came out and basically demanded that you vote out a primary alliance member BEFORE THE MERGE. Dude is not only an idiot, he's obviously also untrustworthy. I know we only het what they want to show us, but based upon what we saw there is no way I side with Brad.

How in the world do you side with Brad? You can't trust him at all. Leaving aside the stupidity of breaking up an alliance because of the threat of someone potentially winning several more challenges, you had a group of 5. Even if you were thinking of breaking it up at some point, he came out and basically demanded that you vote out a primary alliance member BEFORE THE MERGE. Dude is not only an idiot, he's obviously also untrustworthy. I know we only het what they want to show us, but based upon what we saw there is no way I side with Brad.
I think you keep Brad around because you may need him after the merge. There's no way the returning player tribe keeps his wife around. She's dead. She'll be their first vote out. So Brad's a free agent with no loyalty to anyone else, and just stupid enough to stick it out with the guys.

That said, too soon to vote out John because Candace "might" come back. There have only been two "duels". She's not coming back any time soon. If she ran off three or four more, think about it then. But too soon to get rid of his muscle over Ciera.

Colton's an idiot. Unable to realize that the strategy he plays doesn't work on a tribe of returning players. They all have a social pre-connection from before the game started. Survivor reunions, conventions, etc., there's a "circuit" they all do. They all have to look each other in the eye after the game. The back-stabby strategy works fine when it's all strangers... if I were ever on Survivor I'd have no problem being a cold-hearted lying ###hole to someone that I'd never met before and won't have to live with after... someone who if they had cut me off on the freeway I'd have no qualms about laying on the horn, extending the middle finger, then riding their ### a few miles. That's not the way you drive if it's a friend in the other car, and that's not the way you play the game when it's a tribe of friends. Colton was trying to be too aggressive and couldn't read the room, the game is different for these guys. Dude was a moron.

Ciera and Katie are useless as all hell. Katie looks like a baby crapping its diaper when strategy is discussed at camp. Ciera's effort on that first duel was one of the worst ever.

Katie and her huge knockers weren't enough to beat her old hag of a mom. Sierra lost to the 12 pound Kat. Yeah sure lets vote out this Doctor who is great at challenges because this ex NFL guy who is super sneaky says we should. Bunch of idiots on the show once again.

I actually was upset at Jeff tonight, since he admitted that Colton quit the first time and it wasnt a medical evac, he allowed a quitter to play again. Quitting from a reality show should be a cardinal sin and blacklisting from the network forever. Lame that he got a second chance.
Great, :goodposting:

Glad he let it out of the bag that he quit last time and the "appendicitis" was a fake.. But at the same time a BIG :thumbdown: for knowing that and still inviting him back..

Surprised that nobody has mentioned that Culpepper's plan may well blow up in his face - he will likley see his wife as the first member of that group being sent to redemption - than wouldn't he have to step in and take her place?

Glad he let it out of the bag that he quit last time and the "appendicitis" was a fake.. But at the same time a BIG :thumbdown: for knowing that and still inviting him back..
I don't think Jeff gets to make these calls

:lmao: @ everyone laying into Colton. Jeff calling him out for faking it in his season = :own3d:
I was literally crying laughing when Colton broke down at redemption island. The kicker was when he jumped into the lap of his boyfriend.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

that's my sense as well. Jeff loathes quitters, and by the way he laid into Colton last night, i got the sense that he had been over-ruled on letting him play another time.

If true then Kudos to Jeff for calling out Colton and, in a sense, the producers out at the same time :thumbup:

If true then Kudos to Jeff for calling out Colton and, in a sense, the producers out at the same time :thumbup:
I think Jeff is a Producer.

I was watching last night with my 10 year old son who hasn't yet watched survivor. When he heard Colton talk, he looked at me and asked, is that his voice? :lmao:

Then Colton went over and sat in his boyfriend's lap and my son looked at me :shock: and I said, "He's gay" and my son goes :loco:

No he didn't. He didn't want Colton back. But he was over ruled.

I stand potentially corrected. Though I think if Jeff had his way the whole cast would be meatheads and babes.

Anyway, I'm glad Colton's gone and it went so quickly and unceremoniously. That guy belongs on VH1.

I think his husband or whatever is going to find that idol and find himself in pretty good shape as somebody who's sharp and doesn't have a counterpart out there for people to worry about.

I loved when Colton started crying at Redemption Island, and Jeff says to him with utter disdain, "what are YOU crying about, Colton?"

Jeff is my all time favorite reality host.

Brad Culpepper...

...is already hated by everyone on the show...

...is known by pretty much everybody on the island to have earned millions upon millions during his career...

I'm not sure what everyone else on the island is thinking, but if I'm there, I'm thinking I want him there with me at final tribal if I can swing it, so I'm not in any hurry to see him voted out.

Brad Culpepper...

...is known by pretty much everybody on the island to have earned millions upon millions during his career...

I'm not sure what everyone else on the island is thinking, but if I'm there, I'm thinking I want him there with me at final tribal if I can swing it, so I'm not in any hurry to see him voted out.
He was a 10th round draft pick. I don't think he made was much as you are implying.

Brad Culpepper...

dude is a trust fund baby, can't wait for him to get the boot.

Brad Culpepper...

He was a 10th round draft pick. I don't think he made was much as you are implying.
He started for multiple years. Pretty sure he made millions.

Crazy that he was a defensive tackle in the NFL. Lost a ton of weight.

Brad Culpepper...

You're way too far away from final tribal to be thinking like that.

I like how Brad floated the notion that despite it being his idea to vote John off maybe he shouldn't cast a vote for him.

Love the theme of the show this year. Can't understate the improvement to the show even in the early stages. Going to be really interesting once they merge and the numbers dwindle.

Brad Culpepper...

Nonsense.

You move forward based on which alliances you choose. Right now, there's an opportunity to be in a strong one together with a pariah. Hard to count how many winners have ridden that formula from days 1-10 all the way to the title.

Who knows what the behind the scenes were on that one. Maybe Jeff didn't make the final call. He seemed genuinely mad at Colton.

Colton is off TV forever, thank goodness.

I loved when Colton started crying at Redemption Island, and Jeff says to him with utter disdain, "what are YOU crying about, Colton?"

Jeff is my all time favorite reality host.
Me too. I remember an article like 5-7 years ago where Probst was asked about his post-survivor career. He did talk about it then. But in reality, why would you do anything else? He has to have perhaps the best job on TV. Just do it for another 15 years and retire as the "survivor guy". There are worse claims to fame.

Brad Culpepper...

Nonsense.You move forward based on which alliances you choose. Right now, there's an opportunity to be in a strong one together with a pariah. Hard to count how many winners have ridden that formula from days 1-10 all the way to the title.
It's a good strategy with someone you can trust -- but Brad's totally untrustworthy so it'd be hard to stay allied with him for very long.

A strong alliance has managed to make a poor decision three straight votes. Nice job newbs. :thumbup:

They would have rolled that last challenge if they had even one competent girl. You think Gervace's niece would have lost to either of those old ladies? :ptts:

The "he might align with his wife if she manages to fight her way back into the game" angle makes zero sense. Hey numbnuts, your wife is in the game right now. Not to mention the fact that it would help his numbers to have Candace back in the game. She's not going to align with the people who voted her out on day one, so she will go along with her husband's alliance. With the way you're losing challenges, you should happily bring her into the fold.

I've seen a lot of terrible strategists in full control of a tribe, and Brad Culpepper is one of them

Another one is the freak who just quit the game again

This is one season we definitely don't need the tribes to mix prior to the merge. Let it play out. :popcorn:

Also, agreed that Probst is awesome. Show wouldn't be the same without him.

Yeah, I am always amused when dopey leaders of the tribe losing in numbers insists on taking out a strong player because they are so worried about what will happen post-merge. Never mind that weakening your tribe makes the likelihood of going into the merge with numbers pretty small, my ego says, "Vote him out!" :lol: It's just stupid.

Jayrok said:
During Mrs. Culpepper's first season on Survivor, and up until the first episode of this season, I thought she was married to Dante Culpepper. :shrug:
:lol:

I thought the same thing! When that white dude walked in I was like :confused:

Yeah, I am always amused when dopey leaders of the tribe losing in numbers insists on taking out a strong player because they are so worried about what will happen post-merge. Never mind that weakening your tribe makes the likelihood of going into the merge with numbers pretty small, my ego says, "Vote him out!" :lol: It's just stupid.
The only thing worse than that is when they vote someone out solely because they don't like them/find them annoying. There's zero strategy involved there ( if anything, its anti-strategy) and its totally short sighted.

A strong alliance has managed to make a poor decision three straight votes. Nice job newbs. :thumbup:

They would have rolled that last challenge if they had even one competent girl. You think Gervace's niece would have lost to either of those old ladies? :ptts:

The "he might align with his wife if she manages to fight her way back into the game" angle makes zero sense. Hey numbnuts, your wife is in the game right now. Not to mention the fact that it would help his numbers to have Candace back in the game. She's not going to align with the people who voted her out on day one, so she will go along with her husband's alliance. With the way you're losing challenges, you should happily bring her into the fold.
Good post. With the editing of the verbal sparring between Marissa vs Culpepper at the redemption challenges, setting it up for her to take him out?

Well! This worked out perfectly. When I first checked the cast list a few weeks ago, I announced I would not be watching because (a) Rupert reached his quota of appearances on my TV and (b) I'm not amused by watching bigots. But my in-house watching partner gave it a go, and excitedly paused and came and got me the other night right at Probst's evisceration of Colton Cumbie. And Rupert is gone as well!! I can now watch the rest of the season in peace.

I was very disappointed that Monica and her fake boobs of ice-cutting, sliced death weren't allowed to bounce all over the place ERRR remain totally motionless but at full attention during the sumo challenge. Bummer. Would have been fun to watch.

Brad Culpepper is a complete dewsh. Made millions in the NFL, is a Tampa plaintiff's personal injury lawyer, and is only doing this for publicity. As a bonus, he's a clod and insufferable! Good to have a villain.

Kat is even hotter than she was during One World. Geez.

Users who are viewing this thread