What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official Thursday Night Clash with The Titans *** (1 Viewer)

No wesley woodyard fine that I've noticed reading and nothing googling the term

I thought he might get suspended tonight

Since he is playing....If he breathes on someone, it'll be a penalty

Who should Skins fans pull for so we get a better draft pick? Tie??
Jags had a harder strength of schedule than Titans so if you have 2 wins, you want the Titans to win and if you

have 3 wins like Redskins you want the Jaguars
Does H2H count at all in determining draft order? Because Wash beat both. If it doesn't, they would have no chance of catching tonight's loser and would need the winner to win again next week.

Who should Skins fans pull for so we get a better draft pick? Tie??
Jags had a harder strength of schedule than Titans so if you have 2 wins, you want the Titans to win and if you

have 3 wins like Redskins you want the Jaguars
Does H2H count at all in determining draft order? Because Wash beat both. If it doesn't, they would have no chance of catching tonight's loser and would need the winner to win again next week.
H2H doesn't factor in.

I'm a Bortles fan and think he's gonna be good. I really think they've been way too conservative with him though, let him open it up some.

If this game thread doesn't get pinned we're marching on Times Square. Playing Klezmer music along the way if you want to join us in our struggle.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I woke up from a coma and you told me this was the Titans vs Jags TNF I'd ask to be put back in my coma.

Users who are viewing this thread