What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official Thursday Night Clash with The Titans *** (1 Viewer)

Jags should trade for a player that doesn't have to develop and is good now. They are always asking their fans for patience while young guys develop
If you want to ignore the complete dearth of offensive talent around Bortles, please continue to do so.
don't you like all their young WRs? What is it 3 this year, plus ace and shorts

Robinson- sure seems like they got their back now

Drafted some linemen, could use more. Never been a fan of Marcedes I guess they could use a TE but he is decent.

Jags should trade for a player that doesn't have to develop and is good now. They are always asking their fans for patience while young guys develop
If you want to ignore the complete dearth of offensive talent around Bortles, please continue to do so.
don't you like all their young WRs? What is it 3 this year, plus ace and shortsRobinson- sure seems like they got their back now

Drafted some linemen, could use more. Never been a fan of Marcedes I guess they could use a TE but he is decent.
Each of their top 4 WRs have missed significant time this year and been slowed by injuries. Their best RB, who it took a few weeks to even find, is currently injured and has been for weeks. Lewis, also missed significant time. There isn't a single skill player at all worth while that hasn't been hurt this year. Many at the same time.

don't you like all their young WRs? What is it 3 this year, plus ace and shorts

Robinson- sure seems like they got their back now

Outside of Robinson, no. They are marginal at best, Shorts and Hurns are good examples.

Bortles is going to be more than fine once he gets more good line play and works on his progressions. I see a good year from him next year, then at least Joe Flacco type years thereafter with a top 7 ceiling.

don't you like all their young WRs? What is it 3 this year, plus ace and shortsRobinson- sure seems like they got their back now

Each of their top 4 WRs have missed significant time this year and been slowed by injuries. Their best RB, who it took a few weeks to even find, is currently injured and has been for weeks. Lewis, also missed significant time. There isn't a single skill player at all worth while that hasn't been hurt this year. Many at the same time.
Staying healthy is also a talent.

So would Amari be a good pick then for Jags? Or better to trade and draft a different (hopefully) elite WR?

So would Amari be a good pick then for Jags? Or better to trade and draft a different (hopefully) elite WR?
I've been projecting Oline, T specifically, to Jax for weeks. Many think that's crazy because they just drafted a T early 2 years ago. I think it's still a glaring need. I'd envision OT or Dline. That's where the top talent will be for their pick. If they can't land a stud OT then they should keep adding to the strength of their oline and developing D.

I never agree with Jurb, but I am on this topic. :oldunsure:

So would Amari be a good pick then for Jags?
Yes.

But Blackmon would be the guy they really need. Draft OL and hope Blackmon can keep out of trouble.
Blackmon is toast. Maybe not for the NFL, but I can't see Jax keeping him around.
We'll see. He's an elite talent and his heart seems to be in the right place. A year off may have done him wonders, and he could be huge for Bortles next year.

Yes.But Blackmon would be the guy they really need. Draft OL and hope Blackmon can keep out of trouble.
Blackmon is toast. Maybe not for the NFL, but I can't see Jax keeping him around.
You would think they would trade Blackmon if they have any confidence in Lee at all.
Blackmon and Lee are not even on the same planet.

I never agree with Jurb, but I am on this topic. :oldunsure:

Yes.But Blackmon would be the guy they really need. Draft OL and hope Blackmon can keep out of trouble.
We'll see. He's an elite talent and his heart seems to be in the right place. A year off may have done him wonders, and he could be huge for Bortles next year.
Message was sent when the drafted both Lee and Robinson IMO. They are doing the right thing in supporting his "recovery" or whatever it is they are doing but I think they are moving on without him as a team.

You would think they would trade Blackmon if they have any confidence in Lee at all.
Agreed, Blackmon is probably stuck in a halfway house in Oklahoma, and Lee is making grabs all over the field.

Agreed, Blackmon is probably stuck in a halfway house in Oklahoma, and Lee is making grabs all over the field.
Lee has one more TD than Blackmon has this year. :mellow:

Yeah I agree but Blackmon has let them down. Anybody that knows anything about addiction knows he's an extreme longshot to stay sober.

That Titans linebacker is throwing the game right? He just kept running to the sideline as he turned and saw Bortles running upfield. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread