What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official Thursday Night Clash with The Titans *** (1 Viewer)

Two things:

1. If you are both clawing to get the #1 pick and can do that mostly of you lose this game does the coaching staff tell you to take it easy?

2. Eagles Conspiracy- If the Jags lose and get the number one overall pick that would lay the foundation for the eagles to have a partner to trade up with seeing as how the Jags have their franchise QB already. Thoughts?

In this thread is we get excited about Bortles predetermining where he's going to throw the ball pre snap and getting away with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two things:

1. If you are both clawing to get the #1 pick and can do that mostly of you lose this game does the coaching staff tell you to take it easy?

2. Eagles Conspiracy- If the Jags lose and get the number one overall pick that would lay the foundation for the eagles to have a partner to trade up with seeing as how the Jags have their franchise QB already. Thoughts?
1. No need to tell players to 'take it easy'. Just have your offensive coordinator run the same gameplay as in the preseason. Or when in doubt, study any of Greg Olson's game plans from this year.

2. Why is this Eagles conspiracy exclusive to the Jags?

Gus, how's it going.

'Well Toby made some really good runs early and we decided that was making everyone else look bad so we quit using him'.

What's so great about Bortles that the Jags shouldn't draft Mariotta?
Ummm?
Absolute GM killer to spend a top 3 pick on a QB in consecutive seasons. Whether or not it's a good idea, might as well clean out your desk after you make that pick.
Especially since most of the issues your rookie QB has had is because the offensive talent around him is probably the worst in the league. They need OL and another WR besides Robinson.

Ummm?
Absolute GM killer to spend a top 3 pick on a QB in consecutive seasons. Whether or not it's a good idea, might as well clean out your desk after you make that pick.
True, but he nailed plenty of picks this year.

I like Mett better than him. I have never seen what all the hype was about Bortles. Every Jags game he looks less than good

They should draft Mariotta because Bortles sucks.
I don't wander over here often, because prior to this year I sucked at FF. But, aren't you the guy who completely whiffed on Bell?
me?

I whiff on tons of players, who doesn't.
Usually when you are addressing someone in a thread, it's the last person in the chain. HTH

Jags should trade for a player that doesn't have to develop and is good now. They are always asking their fans for patience while young guys develop

Two things:

I don't wander over here often, because prior to this year I sucked at FF. But, aren't you the guy who completely whiffed on Bell?
Pretty sure that's an MC Gas Money alias
Don't even joke about that.
I'm not even joking though

Pretty sure that's an MC Gas Money alias
Don't even joke about that.
I'm not even joking though
####

Jags should trade for a player that doesn't have to develop and is good now. They are always asking their fans for patience while young guys develop
If you want to ignore the complete dearth of offensive talent around Bortles, please continue to do so.

Jax needs oline help but there's plenty of other talent on the team. They just never were able to field any of that talent on the field at once this year because of the injury roulette.

Jax needs oline help but there's plenty of other talent on the team. They just never were able to field any of that talent on the field at once this year because of the injury roulette.
Their defense is rising though, borderline elite next year IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread