What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Week 6*** Waiver Wire (1 Viewer)

Camarillo, what do you guys think of this guy going forward?

Last edited by a moderator:
DolphinsPhan said:
Cedric Benson :yikes: Perry keeps fumbling...
As much as I hate to admit it, you are correct..... I'm surprised they brought Perry back into the game today after a big fumble and would expect them to start working Benson into the lineup more as he learns the playbook.

Good observation about the Jets defense. They should easily rack up some points against Cinci, Oakland, KC and St. Louis.

If I had the roster room, I would be targeting Devin Hester, Steve Breaston, Bobby Engram, Brandon Stokely (if Royal is out), Mewelde Moore, and Kyle Orton.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike Walker looks good tonight and will be picked up in a lot of leagues this week.
Just dropped Matt Jones for him.
You'll be regretting this one in the coming/future weeks.
Not too sure about this. I got to see Mike in person tonight, and was really one of the lone bright spots of the offense. Garrard looked to him very often. With the banged up Jax secondary, Den will likely put up some points next week. Walker would be the guy to grab IMO.

Vikings D/ST.

Many cut bait after the slow start and with NO looming with Brees tommorow, but next week?

They host the Lions.

Nuf 'ced.

Mike Walker looks good tonight and will be picked up in a lot of leagues this week.
You'll be regretting this one in the coming/future weeks.
Don't think so. First of all, it's a large roster league so Jones was no better than my 4th WR. Second, if you watched the game you would have seen that Walker was targeted quite a bit more than Jones. Walker is the best receiver on that team, it's just a matter of him staying on the field. And the way this league is set up I can stash Walker on my practice squad into next season.

Tight Ends who perform are a scarcity. I need a replacement for Gonz for week 6. While I do not expect him to vault to the top echelon, I like what I saw of NE's Ben Watson. He scored minimal yardage and was targeted 5 times, I believe, but was thrown to in some good scoring situations, once stepping past the endline after his catch and another time he was open and passed to and would have been in for a score, but the pass didn't connect. Seemed Cassell liked him in those red-zone situations. Looks like a promising fill-in to me compared to the hit or miss of most TE's in Waiver World.

Boss Spearman said:
Tight Ends who perform are a scarcity. I need a replacement for Gonz for week 6. While I do not expect him to vault to the top echelon, I like what I saw of NE's Ben Watson. He scored minimal yardage and was targeted 5 times, I believe, but was thrown to in some good scoring situations, once stepping past the endline after his catch and another time he was open and passed to and would have been in for a score, but the pass didn't connect. Seemed Cassell liked him in those red-zone situations. Looks like a promising fill-in to me compared to the hit or miss of most TE's in Waiver World.
Just bumpin'.

DolphinsPhan said:
Cedric Benson :yikes: Perry keeps fumbling...
Don't be so sure.Marvin Lewis has said the Bengals will be resigning Kenny Watson today. We could be headed to a RBBC in Cincy.Source: RotoworldFree agent Kenny Watson will be re-signed by the Bengals on Monday, according to coach Marvin Lewis.

Uh-oh.Jaguars coach Jack Del Rio revealed that Mike Walker suffered a knee injury in Sunday's loss to Pittsburgh.Source: jaguars.com
Dynasty. He's going on my practice squad. I have no intention of putting him in my lineup this year unless the 6 guys in front of him get hurt. Which in my case probably will happen.

Just a heads up - I have been killing every TE who has been on my roster this season. I killed Zach Miller (his big game came after I dropped him) and John Carlson. I'm going after Greg Olsen this week so my apologies in advance to Olsen owners for putting an end to his run of productive games.

On the flip side, if anyone's looking for a TE, I'm guessing Carlson will go off against the Packers since he won't be on my roster anymore.

Just a heads up - I have been killing every TE who has been on my roster this season. I killed Zach Miller (his big game came after I dropped him) and John Carlson. I'm going after Greg Olsen this week so my apologies in advance to Olsen owners for putting an end to his run of productive games.On the flip side, if anyone's looking for a TE, I'm guessing Carlson will go off against the Packers since he won't be on my roster anymore.
Some things are better left unsaid and kept to yourself :yawn:

Just a heads up - I have been killing every TE who has been on my roster this season. I killed Zach Miller (his big game came after I dropped him) and John Carlson. I'm going after Greg Olsen this week so my apologies in advance to Olsen owners for putting an end to his run of productive games.On the flip side, if anyone's looking for a TE, I'm guessing Carlson will go off against the Packers since he won't be on my roster anymore.
WTF <_<

Users who are viewing this thread