What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pack vs. Jacksonville (1 Viewer)

Brandon Jackson started. Sits on 3rd down for Herron. Favre not happy with Jackson releasing too quickly on 2nd and long screen pass to Jackson.

Jones makes nice catch to convert 3rd and 13. Then converts another 1st down just now.

Jackson getting stuffed on 1st down runs for the most part. Jaguars defense still good.

Four receivers in the pattern, three to one side, Jennings on the other, Favre goes to Jennings, who cuts his pattern short, so they go for it on 4th down and Brett tries to throw the ball right through Jennings. I think that was attempted murder.

Four receivers in the pattern, three to one side, Jennings on the other, Favre goes to Jennings, who cuts his pattern short, so they go for it on 4th down and Brett tries to throw the ball right through Jennings. I think that was attempted murder.
yeah that was a nice 9 yard route on 3rd and 10 by Jennings

MJD showing he's a great goal line RB with that short yardage run
If he got credit for the successful short yardage run earlier does he also take the blame for getting stuffed on that third and short?
Or how about that fourth and short?Honestly, I haven't seen enough of him in short yardage situations to make an objective assessment, but so far in this game "great" isn't the word that comes to mind.

The guys on the other side of the LOS aren't slouches against the run, either.

Jackson is going to lead the league in 1 yard runs in 07.
Hard to run with no holes.
I posted earlier that the Jags are definitely one of the better d's in the league but he just seems to go down on first contact. I would like to see him break a tackle. I didn't see him run much in college so all I have to go by so far is his preseason games but so far I am underwhelmed.

Okay, MJD looked good on his FIRST short yardage run. And he looked pretty darn good all last year too. Geez some of you guys are d!ckholes. :boxing:

Users who are viewing this thread