What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Packers at Vikings (1 Viewer)

Good God. So what sort of penalty will put the final nails in the coffin for the Vikes today?

Ok.. here we go Ponder. Season on the line.. 2 and a half minute drive, with ADP getting 70 yards would be nice as a late present Santa. ;)

here is one thing i will never understand the probowl is a crapper because they just showed discout double check hugging his new center because the other guy got benched well the other guys in the probowl becuase people recognize his name go riddle me that brohans why is the problow still around time to just can it and maybe have them play a basketball game instead i would totaly watch that

hi mad sweeny can you go try to start some fights in other threads for a while thanks brohan
:wub:
Seriously, is there any way in which SWC is NOT awesome? I say no.
The only way he isn't awesome is because he's better than awesome. And even then, he's probably still awesome, but awesome and then some.
You're right. He's so awesome, that on the wheel of awesomeness he goes so far past awesome that he comes all the way back around to being awesome. He laps other awesome people on the awesome wheel.

Remember that nutty neither team wants a tie scenario with WASH/DAL? It applies here. Tie knocks out MIN and costs GB the bye

-QG

hi mad sweeny can you go try to start some fights in other threads for a while thanks brohan
The only way he isn't awesome is because he's better than awesome. And even then, he's probably still awesome, but awesome and then some.
i am probably the worst typer and english talker here and my wife says i do not take the out the trsh enough amung other things but hey i appreciate it you guys are all right take that to the bank brohans and also it is killing me that me and the bears guys are rooting for the same thing

here is one thing i will never understand the probowl is a crapper because they just showed discout double check hugging his new center because the other guy got benched well the other guys in the probowl becuase people recognize his name go riddle me that brohans why is the problow still around time to just can it and maybe have them play a basketball game instead i would totaly watch that
Don't worry brohan, the Pro Bowl game will be replaced by the Senior Bowl soon enough.

i am probably the worst typer and english talker here and my wife says i do not take the out the trsh enough amung other things but hey i appreciate it you guys are all right take that to the bank brohans and also it is killing me that me and the bears guys are rooting for the same thing
:thumbup: Real brohans always get yelled at about the trash

I've got no sound here, what's the explanation for why GB isn't penalized?
They got 15 on the kick off (following play), since the review was called for upstairs before the flag then it was allowed to be reviewed.
I don't get it. All scoring plays and turnovers are reviewed. Timing of the flag shouldn't matter.
The replay booth still has to initiate the review which it already had in this case, which was not the case for schwartz for instance.
But Schwartz threw the challenge flag before it was a scoring play. Lol. (If we're gonna get all gay about when #### falls in the timeline of things.)

Jenkins and Ponder are both clicking when it counts. Ponder's numbers look better than his on field performance would suggest (3 TDs? Really?) but the team needs these two if they have any hope at finishing the Pack off and making the playoffs.

The idea of playoffs was laughable to begin the season yet here they are. Surprising and so much fun.

:horns:

well minny it looks like you will win this one for you and i salute you for making the playofs and i hope that we get to beat you in the playoffs in a couple of weeks take that tothe bank best of luck but i still think your state stinks the bag

Users who are viewing this thread