What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Palin Family Brawl Police Report Released (1 Viewer)

So, does Bristol fluctuation between a 5 and a 7? I can't figure out if she's hot or not.

Anyway, on to yoga pants to begin the investigation

Not bad

You can see some crazy there

Meh

Christo's wheelhouse now

She does clean up pretty well though

A bit of her mom in there
I like the American picker guys on the History Channel. I don't know if that's considered reality TV though. I don't really follow any particular shows of that genre.

So, does Bristol fluctuation between a 5 and a 7? I can't figure out if she's hot or not.

Anyway, on to yoga pants to begin the investigation

Not bad

You can see some crazy there

Meh

Christo's wheelhouse now

She does clean up pretty well though

A bit of her mom in there
Giddyup

ETA nsfw (lang)
Whoa.. :lmao:

That is one angry ### liberal doosh. Bristol handled it pretty good though. No way that was in Alaska, that guy would have got KTFO.

And :wub: her on the bull.

Bucky86 said:
:lmao: And there are people that still legitimately want this woman to be our president?
There are people who legitimately want Hillary to be our president too. :shrug:

The angry dooosh that calls out Sarah in front of her daughter reminds me of teabaggers and other idiots who say Obama is a Muslim, hates the USA, is a Communist and so forth. Both, are wrong, and both are despicable.

I have NO love for Sarah. But nothing in that story is about her. It's about her family
The owner of the house, Klingenmeyer, was trying to head them off at the pass. He approached them and told them to leave. Bristol, according to Thompson and other witnesses, planted her feet, “stood straight up, brought her arm back and cold-cocked him right in the face,” Thompson said.

And then she did it again, about six more times, before he pushed her away, and she fell, and Todd appeared.

“I was thoroughly amazed at the restraint Korey showed. He’s a total gentlemen,” Thompson said.

Another melee. This time Sarah got involved and began to scream profanities at everyone. One source, who didn’t want to be named, said that she was “nearly crawling on top of people,” trying to get into the scrum.
http://amandacoyne.com/politics/eyewitness-comes-forward-on-palin-brawl/

I have NO love for Sarah. But nothing in that story is about her. It's about her family
Yeah...the family that she created and raised.
Winston Churchill is widely regarded as the greatest statesman of the 20th century. He had a son named Randolph, who was widely regard as the biggest ####### and idiot in the history of British politics. Look it up if you don't believe me.

And no, I am not comparing stupid Sarah to Winston Churchill. Only suggesting that you're not responsible for everything your kin does.
Good point. I'm sure your parents are great people.
Besides the defeated, ashamed, my-god-what-have-we-done looks on their faces.

The owner of the house, Klingenmeyer, was trying to head them off at the pass. He approached them and told them to leave. Bristol, according to Thompson and other witnesses, planted her feet, “stood straight up, brought her arm back and cold-cocked him right in the face,” Thompson said.

And then she did it again, about six more times, before he pushed her away, and she fell, and Todd appeared.

“I was thoroughly amazed at the restraint Korey showed. He’s a total gentlemen,” Thompson said.

Another melee. This time Sarah got involved and began to scream profanities at everyone. One source, who didn’t want to be named, said that she was “nearly crawling on top of people,” trying to get into the scrum.
this is hot.. She would have been up for some angry sex after that

She describes Track Palin stumbling from a stretch Hummer and spotting the ex-boyfriend of sister, Willow. Then came the yelling and the punching and Bristol Palin launching a mean right hook repeatedly. Coyne writes that Sarah Palin screamed, “Don’t you know who I am!” and someone in the crowd screamed back, “This isn’t some damned Hillbilly reality show!”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/in-the-loop/wp/2014/09/11/stretch-hummers-a-bloody-brawl-and-sarah-palin/?hpid=z4

:lmao:

Reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSuvOVH0aSQ

Good for the Palins for not drunk driving. I always encourage families, when they are out together for some multigenerational drinking which might lead to some white trash brawling, to arrange for a limo.

I know, particularly after the Ray Rice thing, that folks say there is no reason to hit a woman, and clearly the homeowner did not have to hit Bristol, nor did he, but would it have been acceptable had he done so? I think the answer is yes, there are situation where you can hit a woman. She crashes a party at his home, threatens violence on one of his guests, and when he instructs her to leave his property she assaults him repeatedly. Certainly he was morally entitled to ##### slap her.

McKenna went to Bristol, picked her up, and brought her from the yard to the street and put her down. At that point Todd and Sarah Palin were there asking what happened and he told them to leave. Nobody listened and yet another fight started.
page 14 of police report pdf

this is hot.. She would have been up for some angry sex after that
RNC has some hot crazy ladies. Bristol and Sarah 3 way.

Users who are viewing this thread