What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Party Down South New Season Jan 16th (1 Viewer)

I see the commercial for this all the time and can't bring myself to watch it.

The latest commercial is so fake 'It went from fun, fun, fun to 9 1 1.' Yeah, that girl thought that up on the spot.

I see the commercial for this all the time and can't bring myself to watch it.

The latest commercial is so fake 'It went from fun, fun, fun to 9 1 1.' Yeah, that girl thought that up on the spot.
Who cares if it's fake? I'll never get this argument. Do you lose entertainment value if something isn't completely 100% real?

I just love to see OPD (Other People's Drama). Is it manufactured drama? Who cares? Those people are still drunk idiots who are cracking me up. :shrug:

Poor Daddy, lil bit is messing with his mind.
I agree. The dude is a tool. But he doesn't deserve that.
Wasn't he in a car accident in high school that killed a friend of his? That'd make me drink a hell of a lot, too.
I didn't say the drinking makes him a tool. :shrug:
I know, but I think he's primarily a tool because he's drunk all the time. When he's marginally sober, he seems to be a pretty reasonably decent dude.

Lyle (I'm a Boudreaux baby!) has been mighty subdued this season considering how wild he was on the last one.

I love the way Tiffany says "Doddy" in her Cajun ### accent and calls Lil Bit "The Lil Bit"

Last edited by a moderator:
started watching this because of this thread. what a mess. I'm hooked.

couldn't agree more that the lil bit chick's looks deteriorate more each episode. it's like she's on meth.

Oddest thing about this show (maybe not the oddest, but you get the point), when I originally saw cast photos I thought almost all of the chicks looked pretty good.

But the more I watch this show, and the more I hear them talk (and I don't mean accents), the more I don't see them as attractive anymore. I think this is why models don't talk.

Maddy reminds me of what McCauley Caulkin's sister would look like. That's all I see when I look at her face. Luckily, I'm not always looking at her face.

Oddest thing about this show (maybe not the oddest, but you get the point), when I originally saw cast photos I thought almost all of the chicks looked pretty good.

But the more I watch this show, and the more I hear them talk (and I don't mean accents), the more I don't see them as attractive anymore. I think this is why models don't talk.

Maddy reminds me of what McCauley Caulkin's sister would look like. That's all I see when I look at her face. Luckily, I'm not always looking at her face.
Relevant

Relevant
:lmao:

Relevant
Oh my lord!

Is it me or does Mattie look really hot in the first couple of episodes when they're in the house and then looks kind of a mess in the little recorded asides? I imagine they must shoot those "interviews" after the season is shot... if so the month (or however long it is) that they're in that house beat the holy hell out of her.

Is it me or does Mattie look really hot in the first couple of episodes when they're in the house and then looks kind of a mess in the little recorded asides? I imagine they must shoot those "interviews" after the season is shot... if so the month (or however long it is) that they're in that house beat the holy hell out of her.
very two faced. it's bizarre.

very two faced. it's bizarre.
Looks like she gained 10-15 pounds and didn't sleep more than 3 hours a night for a month straight..... which sounds just about right.

Lyle has become my favorite character this season. hated him last season, hes moved up to #1 now

I am thinking maddie and daddy are going to smash while in mexico.

whats with lil bits boyfriend bringing a guitar but not able to play it? guy said it was due to his record deal?? lol

Lyle has become my favorite character this season. hated him last season, hes moved up to #1 now

whats with lil bits boyfriend bringing a guitar but not able to play it? guy said it was due to his record deal?? lol
I like Lyle a lot more this season too. Lil Bit's "Grant" was such a #####! Why bring the damn guitar I you know you're not going to play it? And she is just pathetic. I like her last season, but can't stand her whiny ### now.

I like Lyle a lot more this season too. Lil Bit's "Grant" was such a #####! Why bring the damn guitar I you know you're not going to play it? And she is just pathetic. I like her last season, but can't stand her whiny ### now.
Maybe he played it the entire time there where no camera's around?

Either that, or he is purely shtick that the showed introduced on her behalf.

IMMA BARBOSSA BABY!

Jaysus said:
Emerson Biggens said:
VA703 said:

Maybe he played it the entire time there where no camera's around?

Either that, or he is purely shtick that the showed introduced on her behalf.

IMMA BARBOSSA BABY!
that #### had me rollin

Boudreaux has gone full retard. He doesn't even try to think anymore, just acts the fool and drinks like a pirate. Great move. He's infinitely more entertaining and just gets to have fun the whole time.

Lil' Bit has quit the show, on the eve of shooting season 3. Producers are not happy, they're scrambling for a replacement. She gave up her 15 minutes 5 minutes in. Please stand over there with Angelina from "Jersey Shore."

Walt is the one I predict will quit next. He seems to have a limited tolerance for idiocy and doesn't seem to care much about money or fame. I predict he'll have had enough and walk, maybe before season 3 finishes filming.

Klaus is a moron....who knows only what he reads in the New York Post.

Tiffany needs to forget about having a boyfriend. She's meaty, but she's on TV and dudes will stuff her as long as she is. She's the quintessential beef sleeve.

Daddy needs to get the hell over Taylor already and just go back to bazookaing beers into his face. Looks like he's on his way. Hopefully her not being around in season 3 to c*ck tease him will help. Still my favorite.

Murray looks like he could sit in the corner, drink beer, pull the occasional BJ from some skank, and be happy forever. My other favorite.

Mattie hopefully can keep up this level of partying without ending up in rehab. I'm not optimistic. Then again, if she says : "Bye Felicia" one more time, I'm going to drive to wherever they are and hit her with a GD tire iron, so she won't need to worry about it.

Lauren could hitchhike from Cabo to Oaxaca and then ride a Big Wheel back to Athens, GA and I doubt I'd even notice she was gone. She's the biggest waste of space outside of Antarctica.

Boudreaux has gone full retard. He doesn't even try to think anymore, just acts the fool and drinks like a pirate. Great move. He's infinitely more entertaining and just gets to have fun the whole time.

Lil' Bit has quit the show, on the eve of shooting season 3. Producers are not happy, they're scrambling for a replacement. She gave up her 15 minutes 5 minutes in. Please stand over there with Angelina from "Jersey Shore."

Walt is the one I predict will quit next. He seems to have a limited tolerance for idiocy and doesn't seem to care much about money or fame. I predict he'll have had enough and walk, maybe before season 3 finishes filming.

Tiffany needs to forget about having a boyfriend. She's meaty, but she's on TV and dudes will stuff her as long as she is. She's the quintessential beef sleeve.

Daddy needs to get the hell over Taylor already and just go back to bazookaing beers into his face. Looks like he's on his way. Hopefully her not being around in season 3 to c*ck tease him will help. Still my favorite.

Murray looks like he could sit in the corner, drink beer, pull the occasional BJ from some skank, and be happy forever. My other favorite.

Mattie hopefully can keep up this level of partying without ending up in rehab. I'm not optimistic. Then again, if she says : "Bye Felicia" one more time, I'm going to drive to wherever they are and hit her with a GD tire iron, so she won't need to worry about it.

Lauren could hitchhike from Cabo to Oaxaca and then ride a Big Wheel back to Athens, GA and I doubt I'd even notice she was gone. She's the biggest waste of space outside of Antarctica.
:lmao: great post

I have never watched a single second of this show but I pay attention when Evilgrin posts... this had me rolling.

I have never watched a single second of this show but I pay attention when Evilgrin posts... this had me rolling.

he nailed it with that post, and you need to start watching. they have all the episodes online.

It's beyond mindless but I find it endlessly entertaining.

I just watched "I'm a babosa baby!" From a couple weeks ago. Oh my damn I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Between the stars and suns and Milky Way conversations to the tricking of Lyle about what his name meant, it was hilarious!

Daddy should have picked the middle girl that isn't with them just to avoid drama. Of course he didn't and picked that ##### lil bit.

Other than the last bit of drama, this was my favorite episode yet

Emerson Biggens said:
I just watched "I'm a babosa baby!" From a couple weeks ago. Oh my damn I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Between the stars and suns and Milky Way conversations to the tricking of Lyle about what his name meant, it was hilarious!

Daddy should have picked the middle girl that isn't with them just to avoid drama. Of course he didn't and picked that ##### lil bit.

The stars conversation was both hilarious and sad. My GF and I were cracking up at that scene. Poor Daddy.

lil bit definitely won that lapdance

I would have shot through my pantalones

Last night I also watched the most recently aired one, still in Mexico. Doddy winning the drinking contest on the beach was great!

Emerson Biggens said:

The stars conversation was both hilarious and sad. My GF and I were cracking up at that scene. Poor Daddy.
He was actually closer to the truth than idiot Tiffany was - you know, the one who'd taken astronomy classes in college.

Emerson Biggens said:

He was actually closer to the truth than idiot Tiffany was - you know, the one who'd taken astronomy classes in college.
No, I know. That's why I was saying poor daddy. He was right and he was surrounded by idiots telling him he was an idiot. One of the first times I actually felt bad for him. I cracked up when they broke to his confessional and he said something like, "I'm like 99% sure I'm right on this." :lol:

Emerson Biggens said:

No, I know. That's why I was saying poor daddy. He was right and he was surrounded by idiots telling him he was an idiot. One of the first times I actually felt bad for him. I cracked up when they broke to his confessional and he said something like, "I'm like 99% sure I'm right on this." :lol:
:lol:

Tiffany- "there's like millions of galaxies in our Milky Way"

Emerson Biggens said:

:lol:

Tiffany- "there's like millions of galaxies in our Milky Way"
I think it would be appropriate for the reunion show to have Neil Degrasse Tyson come explain that Daddy was right.

Users who are viewing this thread