What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL 2 Draft - the post-Carl years (1 Viewer)

I predrafted the next two rounds as I'm out of pocket most of the day today. If I come up and the predraft didn't work (I could run out of players in round 8 although it is unlikely), please PM me.

7.15 - Cecil Shorts

7.16 as per pictus' list - Sam Bradford

8.01 as per pictus' list - Pierre Thomas

8.02 - Lamar Miller

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh FFS people. Really? Five WRs left on my board and they all went in the last six picks.

Time to go in a different direction, I guess:

8.15 - Michael Vick, QB NYJ

Oh FFS people. Really? Five WRs left on my board and they all went in the last six picks.

Just curious, who was your odd man out? Tate, Boykin, Randle, Hopkins, Amendola, Jones, in that order, were the 6 picks before you.

As expressed previously, I never expected Tate to be there @ 8.10, so was annoyed when he went at 8.9. Went Boykin over Randle due to QB and offense more than anything else. I like 'em both about evenly. I don't want to have anything to do with Amendola, but Hopkins and Jones are both intriguing - would rather have both as WR4 more than WR3, although many folks wind up doing WR3BC, and either could contribute to a committee approach...

nittanylion said:
Mr. Irrelevant said:

Just curious, who was your odd man out? Tate, Boykin, Randle, Hopkins, Amendola, Jones, in that order, were the 6 picks before you.
Same as you - Amendola. Not only is he made of glass, but he really doesn't seem to be a good fit for the Pats' offense.

Having said that, if there's any league in which he offers value, it's in a PPR best-ball, and I'd have at least thought about him if he were there. Probably the only one of the six I'd have taken Vick ahead of, though.

BassNBrew said:
9.1 Kenny Stills, WR - NO
:kicksrock: though I guess I should thank you, I would have taken my 5th WR here if he had fallen.

You know I like the kid in best ball.

9.11 Darren McFadden

Best ball, a stud. I wouldn't be surprised to see him traded with the loaded backfield in Oakland.

PM to Norseman

Was tossing a few TE around (I am really strong). I had the two contenders go off the board ahead of me, so I ended up with what I thought was my strongest candidate

10.06 Joseph Fauria TE Det

PM to FUBAR

Users who are viewing this thread