What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Philadelphia at San Francisco (1 Viewer)

This game is taking forever and I feel like the Eagles are not even playing. How is the niners down theyve had the ball for like 95 minutes

Is it possible to protest a game over poor officiating?

At this point i would rather have replacement refs, this is horrendous

This game is taking forever and I feel like the Eagles are not even playing. How is the niners down theyve had the ball for like 95 minutes
the 9ers tried so hard to give the game away and philly hasn't been interested

fortunately for SF, Ed Hochuli has their back in the 3rd quarter

Last edited by a moderator:
ONe thing I'll say. San Fran has repeatedly made fantastic plays on third downs against good coverage

S^#&$...that should have been incomplete.

No challenge because the network has been slow as heck with replays, when they show them at all

Gore comes in...and shows Hyde...look..this is how you run the ball and pick up a first down.

Last edited by a moderator:
S^#&$...that should have been incomplete.

No challenge because the network has been slow as heck with replays, when they show them at all
Yes, cause technology as it sits now a days is such that they need replays from the booth to let chip know to challenge

Matthews crushed on the last play no flag.
THATS allowed within 5 yards I guess. :shrug: :lol:
Or when the QB leaves the pocket.
Then it's open season? Cool if I'm wrong. Not sure Foles was out anyway.
Not open season but he was running a shallow cross right in front of the QB rolling. Foles was definitely out.
you still can't tackle the receiver. Doesn't matter if Foles was out of the pocket.

Not open season but he was running a shallow cross right in front of the QB rolling. Foles was definitely out.
You're never allowed to nail a guy in the back, so not sure what the discussion is about

Flags are 7 for 42 for philly and 8 for 65 for the Niners but yeah, it's all one way :shrug:
Have you seen the ones called though? That phantom hold on Cary Williams changed that entire drive
True, but they've been consistently ####ty for both teams. I should know about ####ty refs, I'm a raiders fan.
Its been very one sided. There are obvious calls that are just not being called. Helmet to helmets, SF line getting away with a lot of holds, the clipping on the long gore run, the hold call on cary williams which wasnt and led directly to points for SF. Its been like this across the league though, this is worse then replacement level.

You're never allowed to nail a guy in the back, so not sure what the discussion is about
'zactly. Someone's fishing.

Users who are viewing this thread