What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Phoenix (or AZ in general) (1 Viewer)

How about golf options? I know there are a ton of them. And it's peak season so I am seeing $300+ tee times at some of the top courses.

I'm not going to commit to that much, so I'm looking at closer to the mid-range of $200/person. Add some club rentals and I'll be breaking $500 for a round of golf for my son and I.

I want something that is scenic and pretty decent. Just not $300+ decent....

How about golf options? I know there are a ton of them. And it's peak season so I am seeing $300+ tee times at some of the top courses.

I'm not going to commit to that much, so I'm looking at closer to the mid-range of $200/person. Add some club rentals and I'll be breaking $500 for a round of golf for my son and I.

Ended up with a tee time at TPC Champions Course on Wednesday. There were a lot of options but my son thought going to the TPC would be cool. Stadium course was $550+ each, the Champions course (which I read was better anyway) was closer to $250.

I'm 35k feet in the air right now, getting ready to touchdown in Phoenix in a couple of hours to attend a conference at the Arizona Biltmore. Won't have time to get out much, but I will try to get in this 5-mile loop hike in before the festivities start this evening. The trailhead is within walking distance of the hotel so it will probably be a 9-mile walk/hike once it's all said and done.

I'm 35k feet in the air right now, getting ready to touchdown in Phoenix in a couple of hours to attend a conference at the Arizona Biltmore. Won't have time to get out much, but I will try to get in this 5-mile loop hike in before the festivities start this evening. The trailhead is within walking distance of the hotel so it will probably be a 9-mile walk/hike once it's all said and done.
Damn, that hike kicked my ***. Despite walking four miles every day, Florida has ZERO elevation so I’m not used to the climb. My dogs are barkin! And my hips, my knees, my quads. Do I really have to go to the cocktail party tonight? #groan

Damn, that hike kicked my ***. Despite walking four miles every day, Florida has ZERO elevation so I’m not used to the climb. My dogs are barkin! And my hips, my knees, my quads. Do I really have to go to the cocktail party tonight? #groan

Numb your pain....

Just went golfing yesterday https://golfgilbert.com/
affordable. There are plenty of expensive and affordable courses

Go do camelback and get back to us.

I couldnt finish camelback. but got close my first time! and ive only hiked like 10 times before. easy stuff

I couldnt finish camelback. but got close my first time! and ive only hiked like 10 times before. easy stuff
I used to do it a lot when I lived there. My buddy would come get me at 5am in the summer, just so we could finish before the heat. There was this freaking stud who would run it, with his newborn on his back. He would do it twice. Before we finished once. Guy was unreal

Reactions: KGB

Users who are viewing this thread