What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pittsburgh at Cincinnati (1 Viewer)

Offsetting personal fouls on second play. Have a feeling personal fouls will make a big impact in this game unless the coaches can reel in their players.

Steelers offense is clicking on all cylinders. It's the D that has been a problem. Maybe they can pop Dalton a couple of times and get him to revert to the old Andy.

Just traded in dalton for Carr and C.west. OMG. I'm not angry at Andy. I'm angry at another Andy. Luck that is. Drafted high and 2 good games!!!!

Please come back red rifle

I see the Steelers are treating the Bengals like the Ravens now. Wish this would have occurred earlier in the season.

Bryant just doesnt come down with contested balls. Needs to hit the weight room with AB.
The guy is just an athletic freak. He is not an impressive football player until the ball is IN his hands. After that point, he is a beast. Before that, he's just tall and fast. If it weren't for his supporting cast, nobody would know much about him IMO. Still needs some seasoning and a large dose of give a #### on plays not designed to go to him. He'll probably be the next Mike Wallace the Steelers are criticized for letting go who does squat with their new team. I hope he "gets it" and turns into what he could be (a faster Plaxico Burress).

Bryant just doesnt come down with contested balls. Needs to hit the weight room with AB.
The guy is just an athletic freak. He is not an impressive football player until the ball is IN his hands. After that point, he is a beast. Before that, he's just tall and fast. If it weren't for his supporting cast, nobody would know much about him IMO. Still needs some seasoning and a large dose of give a #### on plays not designed to go to him. He'll probably be the next Mike Wallace the Steelers are criticized for letting go who does squat with their new team. I hope he "gets it" and turns into what he could be (a faster Plaxico Burress).
Well said.

Can't watch out here. Is A. Blake back in the starting lineup? I thought he got replaced (finally) by Boykin.
Anyone?
Blake is out there starting. Not sure what the story is with Boykin. Nickel packages ?
Why is it that the lineups can be predicted by us Steelers fans on a fantasy forum weeks or months before it happens? It takes at least a month of us wondering why in the hell is someone still in the lineup before they're cut or benched?

Users who are viewing this thread