What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pittsburgh at Cleveland (1 Viewer)

Well that was the kind of start you would expect from a team that plays to the level of their competition.

A Mike Tomlin tradition :wall:

Browns rookie LB Nate Orchard has really impressed me over the past couple of weeks.

Looks like he will turn into a good player. Should be on IDP radar.

Bracie Smathers said:
Browns rookie LB Nate Orchard has really impressed me over the past couple of weeks.

Looks like he will turn into a good player. Should be on IDP radar.
Orchard is finishing the year strong. A rare Farmer success.

Crowell didn't hit that hole quick enough. He had a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE hole but he was tentative approaching and it closed on him.

Seriously is there no other warm body steelers can throw out other than Blake. Worst DB in history of nfl, yes I think so. And yes folks that is on coaches for leaving him in there

The Steelers are almost begging the Browns to win this game and they don't want it. Defense is stepping up big time but this offense without DeAngelo is in deep trouble.

17th play of the drive

Decker just scored for the Jets 1 2 point game

Last edited by a moderator:
And the sleep walking continues for the 2nd consecutive week. And jets just scored to pull within 2, see you next year underachievers

Jets are going to win anyways but the Steelers have looked bad 2 weeks in a row now and don't really deserve to get in.

Users who are viewing this thread