What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Player Spotlight: Edgerrin James (1 Viewer)

Edge in Arizona: something the fans there have been salivating over for months now, and have a right to for putting up with the machinations of the Bidwells for years.

Edge should be okay in the desert. The concern about the OL is based on the Cards' history, but they recently brought in Steve Loney as the line coach (from Minny).

There is little chance they average only 3.16 again this season. Of course, getting his 4.2 career average may be a little more difficult, but 3.8-4.0 is attainable.

325 carries for 1275 and 11

50 receptions for 425 and 3
I am hoping for good things from edge, and the cardinals, after what happed to culpepper in minny, I am not fully confident in the OLine (still) with Minny's old Oline Coach.. but I have faith in Denny, (shoulda been the DETROIT COACH 4 years ago ) and that edge in AZ, can and should be better than Robert Smith in Minny...

Great early thread from may and june on Edge. We haven't seen much of him in the preseason. Looks like is going between RB6-RB9, depeding on where you look.

Users who are viewing this thread