What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Playoffs Thread - New York Giants V New England (1 Viewer)

Memphis Foundry

The King of Wishful Thinking
Staff member
Since it's Super Bowl Sunday, we'll get our pregame going a little early, too.

Given that the game is on NBC, over/under on how many times Rodney Harrison will have to watch himself get posterized in David Tyree "Helmet Catch" replays today?

Last edited by a moderator:
Since it's Super Bowl Sunday, we'll get our pregame going a little early, too.Given that the game is on NBC, over/under on how many times Rodney Harrison will have to watch himself get posterized in David Tyree "Helmet Catch" replays today?
Including the pregame shows? Over/under is 7.5 :yes:Would be funny for Tyree to come in to the studio and take Harrison's chair away from him. :thumbup:

SO having ignored ESPN all week, is Gronk gonna play or not?

My bookie is giving money back up to $200 if your first touchdown scorer bet doesn't win but ends up getting the first TD in 2nd, 3rd or 4th quarters.

So all in on Gronk if he's playing, otherwise split Cruz, Nicks and Welker.

Understood, but I thought with Gronk being gimpy, Bellichek might have him active as a reliable vet for some underneath routes.

Love how Aaron Rogers just threw the Giants under the bus for faking injuries when GB was trying to speed up the game. :popcorn:

Two tight-end set right there then three-wide and Beckum in the slot.

Lots of two tight end sets and two RB sets for the Giants against Frisco.

Another one.

Giants look like they are going to eat up at least 5 minutes to start, can't run the ball but they already got a couple receptions from Pascoe and Ballard.

What a grab by Nicks

Cruz and Ware both whiffed blocks. The Patriots defensive line is flying to start out.

And it's Donnie Darko and 80's moody synth.

Who had Giants defense for 1st score of the game? 100:1 at least...

Giants held the ball 6 minutes, punted deep into New England territory, Brady has the ball 1 play and they turn it over on a safety!!!

Things could not be going better for the Giants.

2-0!

Where's the safety/tuck rule?

After further review, we've decided that the rulebook interpretation of intentional grounding...

Who had Giants defense for 1st score of the game? 100:1 at least...Giants held the ball 6 minutes, punted deep into New England territory, Brady has the ball 1 play and they turn it over on a safety!!! Things could not be going better for the Giants. 2-0!
They could have scored a TD on their first drive and intercepted Brady on his first play. That would be better.

Giants now have been on the field for almost 11:30 minutes, come away with a TD and a defensive score. Pats are now down by more than 1 score and have only run 1 play on offense. My My My

Users who are viewing this thread