What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Playoffs Thread - New York Giants V New England (1 Viewer)

Pats are going for turnovers. I haven't seen them tackle a guy without a rip at the ball.
Yep. If the Giants hold on to the ball and Eli doesn't throw any picks, I don't see any way the Patriots stop them from scoring all day. Brady's gonna need to light it up starting now. Which wouldn't surprise me.

Please no wardrobe malfunction at halftime. That breast would look like a roll of toilet paper unraveling down a flight of stairs.

Victor Cruz is a great route runner, but am I the only person who realizes he has poor catching technique?

Victor Cruz is a great route runner, but am I the only person who realizes he has poor catching technique?
Yeah, he really should change what he's been doing.
He should. Wonder how many posters on this board knows what proper technique is. Wonder why he lets so many passes bounce around just like that TD.
We get it. You're smarter than most everyone here (and most scouts) about football.

Last edited by a moderator:
He should. Wonder how many posters on this board knows what proper technique is. Wonder why he lets so many passes bounce around just like that TD.
There ya go... attack the other posters personally about their football IQ because of your statement... and then do it at FBGs of all places. That should work out well for you.

The ball does move around in his arms a lot. He body catches more than hand catches, I guess. Easier to knock away, more drops because the ball gets into your chest or stomach, you're not getting the ball at its highest point, you don't attack it in stride when you do that, etc. It's a quibble right now. He's a UFA who is still trying to learn routes and playing the slot in the NFL.

The days of looking forward to Super Bowl commercials truly are over, aren't they?
They cost so much, I think they want preference for the 3rd or 4th Q because they assume the most people will be watching at that point.Edit to add: The best is yet to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, a dorm frig is the worst graduation present ever.
my brother got luggage.
There's your sign.I got the same.
yup. It says happy graduation. Now get out...
"... so I can turn your bedroom into my naked room."
:sadbanana:my wife turned #1 son's room into her office
Do it on the desk fantasy.

Jacobs should have just lowered his head and blasted it in there. He'd have gotten the first I bet.

Users who are viewing this thread