What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Please vote for my nephew - Nominated again! (1 Viewer)

yellowdog

Footballguy
Please vote for my nephew TIA

He was nominated again this week. He scored 38 Friday night and 37 Saturday night (both OT wins). He also surpassed 1500 points for his career. Link is updated for this week. Voting ends Monday at noon EST. We may want to lay low until Sunday, then hammer away.

Last edited by a moderator:
PS 2 of the 3 votes for Shane Zimmerman are mine. :angry: His name is right by the voting button. Not fair

It offends me when I see Zach get a few more votes. Makes me want to add 50 on whatever number we have.

Holy crap every time I'm voting he's getting 4 other votes by you guys. LOL His numbers are jumping big time.

cripes i tried to vote again and did not get a math question but instead it was all about spectrums and stuff so apparently this high falutin poll is only for mensa members well count me out bromigos but hey i tried take that to the bank

cripes i tried to vote again and did not get a math question but instead it was all about spectrums and stuff so apparently this high falutin poll is only for mensa members well count me out bromigos but hey i tried take that to the bank
blue and yellow = green bromigo.

Imagine all the high school "love" he's going to get if he wins. Do this for the kids SWC!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread