What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Please vote for my nephew - Nominated again! (1 Viewer)

Gap is closing again. Remember, they are on Ohio time, which means it's almost 10:30 there. Time for a final push.

Yeah don't think we can win this one. That stupid verification question throws things off

They got 60 votes in the time I did one

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all for your efforts. I'm raising the white flag. Next time any of you need some votes for something, send me a PM.

Thank you all for your efforts. I'm raising the white flag. Next time any of you need some votes for something, send me a PM.
This one hurts. Sorry we failed you.

Ever since the McClure's Battle of 15, those damn Landry's have had it out for us. Next time Landry's. Next time.

Lesson learned: in these type of polls, sprinkle in some votes to test the resolve of the enemy, then drop the hammer with 24 hours left so that they have to time to rally troops.

We showed our hand too early.

Lesson learned: in these type of polls, sprinkle in some votes to test the resolve of the enemy, then drop the hammer with 24 hours left so that they have to time to rally troops.

Correct analysis. Also need bot writers.

Please vote for my nephew TIA

He was nominated again this week. He scored 38 Friday night and 37 Saturday night (both OT wins). He also surpassed 1500 points for his career. Link is updated for this week. Voting ends Monday at noon EST. We may want to lay low until Sunday, then hammer away.
Let's try this again. Vote for Jonathan Thomas! Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
The family will be hitting this hard Sunday evening and Monday morning. Any help from the FFA would be appreciated!

Please vote for my nephew TIA

He was nominated again this week. He scored 38 Friday night and 37 Saturday night (both OT wins). He also surpassed 1500 points for his career. Link is updated for this week. Voting ends Monday at noon EST. We may want to lay low until Sunday, then hammer away.
Let's try this again. Vote for Jonathan Thomas! Thanks.
We're gonna hit it hard about 8-midnight tonight, then again in the morning if we're close. Any help would be appreciated.

Used this strategy this time, and it worked. Jonathan is the player of the week! 

Users who are viewing this thread