What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Post Your Dynasty Rookie Drafts Here (1 Viewer)

Interesting so far:

1) Top 5 is pretty consistent

2) Second tier 6-10 is consistent in terms of players but varies in terms of order

3) Third tier of WRs is all over the map

4) I am surprised that Bradford is consistently going in top 10.

5) There are some definite gems that are falling into the end of the first and early second despite people claiming this is not a deep draft. I disagree; the top is pretty average but the depth is actually very good.

6) I am surprised a bit that Gresham continues to go in the first round. How does he compare to other first round rookie picks in recent years like Winslow or Vernon Davis, or Greg Olsen. Is he a "sure" thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting so far:1) Top 5 is pretty consistent2) Second tier 6-10 is consistent in terms of players but varies in terms of order3) Third tier of WRs is all over the map4) I am surprised that Bradford is consistently going in top 10.5) There are some definite gems that are falling into the end of the first and early second despite people claiming this is not a deep draft. I disagree; the top is pretty average but the depth is actually very good.6) I am surprised a bit that Gresham continues to go in the first round. How does he compare to other first round rookie picks in recent years like Winslow or Vernon Davis, or Greg Olsen. Is he a "sure" thing?
i agree, so-so top of class, but VERY deep... in that draft i just posted, i (painsworths) got guys i loved in late 2nd and early 3rd and eventually traded a. gonzo for b.lafell

red dog (includes staffers)

16 team, idp, start 3 wr ... rb/te flex...... (0.5ppr/rb...1ppr/wr....1.5ppr/te)

http://football12.myfantasyleague.com/2010...=41773&O=17

1.01 1. Woodshop Bachman* Bryant, Dez DAL WR ® Sun Apr 25 6:52:39 p.m. PT 2010

1.02 2. Woodshop Bachman* Mathews, Ryan SDC RB ® Mon Apr 26 9:34:15 a.m. PT 2010

1.03 3. Terry Winfree Best, Jahvid DET RB ® Mon Apr 26 10:17:26 a.m. PT 2010

1.04 4. Terry Winfree Spiller, C.J. BUF RB ® Mon Apr 26 10:17:32 a.m. PT 2010

1.05 5. Sean Thompson Benn, Arrelious TBB WR ® Mon Apr 26 11:28:51 a.m. PT 2010 Meh.

1.06 6. Aaron Rudnicki Bradford, Sam STL QB ® Mon Apr 26 11:46:36 a.m. PT 2010

1.07 7. Woodshop Bachman* Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR ® Mon Apr 26 12:37:39 p.m. PT 2010

1.08 8. Ben Bregitzer Tate, Ben HOU RB ® Mon Apr 26 12:43:39 p.m. PT 2010

1.09 9. Ben Bregitzer McClain, Rolando OAK LB ® Mon Apr 26 12:52:34 p.m. PT 2010

1.10 10. Sean Thompson Gresham, Jermaine CIN TE ® Mon Apr 26 5:44:38 p.m. PT 2010 Finally a Bengals TE worth having.

1.11 11. Ben Bregitzer Tate, Golden SEA WR ® Mon Apr 26 6:22:45 p.m. PT 2010

1.12 12. Sean Thompson LaFell, Brandon CAR WR ® Mon Apr 26 6:22:45 p.m. PT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

1.13 13. Terry Winfree Hardesty, Montario CLE RB ® Mon Apr 26 6:56:01 p.m. PT 2010

1.14 14. Ben Bregitzer Washington, Daryl ARI LB ® Mon Apr 26 6:56:53 p.m. PT 2010

1.15 15. Jeff Pasquino Decker, Eric DEN WR ® Mon Apr 26 8:26:41 p.m. PT 2010 sorry Derek :goodposting:

1.16 16. Will Grant Weatherspoon, Sean ATL LB ® Mon Apr 26 8:50:08 p.m. PT 2010 Really need a WR here.... but can't seem to swing a trade. So...

2.01 17. Brian Smith Hernandez, Aaron NEP TE ® Mon Apr 26 8:56:17 p.m. PT 2010

2.02 18. Marc Faletti Gerhart, Toby MIN RB ® Tue Apr 27 7:44:30 a.m. PT 2010

2.03 19. Marc Faletti McCluster, Dexter KCC WR ® Tue Apr 27 8:23:41 a.m. PT 2010

2.04 20. Sean Thompson Clausen, Jimmy CAR QB ® Tue Apr 27 9:17:46 a.m. PT 2010 Cised!

2.05 21. Woodshop Bachman* Williams, Mike TBB WR ® Tue Apr 27 9:30:40 a.m. PT 2010

2.06 22. Aaron Rudnicki Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE ® Tue Apr 27 9:38:41 a.m. PT 2010

2.07 23. Terry Winfree Berry, Eric KCC S ® Tue Apr 27 9:48:54 a.m. PT 2010

2.08 24. Anthony Borbely Williams, Damian TEN WR ® Tue Apr 27 12:49:42 p.m. PT 2010

2.09 25. Sean Thompson Morgan, Derrick TEN DE ® Tue Apr 27 1:12:16 p.m. PT 2010 There you go Pina.

2.10 26. Jeff Pasquino Waiting On Jeff Pasquino For The Next Pick

Interesting so far:1) Top 5 is pretty consistent2) Second tier 6-10 is consistent in terms of players but varies in terms of order3) Third tier of WRs is all over the map4) I am surprised that Bradford is consistently going in top 10.5) There are some definite gems that are falling into the end of the first and early second despite people claiming this is not a deep draft. I disagree; the top is pretty average but the depth is actually very good.6) I am surprised a bit that Gresham continues to go in the first round. How does he compare to other first round rookie picks in recent years like Winslow or Vernon Davis, or Greg Olsen. Is he a "sure" thing?
i agree, so-so top of class, but VERY deep... in that draft i just posted, i (painsworths) got guys i loved in late 2nd and early 3rd and eventually traded a. gonzo for b.lafell
In what way is this class deep? Our definitions must be different, maybe you're looking at deep sleepers, I am not sure. Take a non ppr league and after you take the top 4 guys from this year (best/spiller/matthews/bryant) out and take the top 4 last year (wells/moreno/brown/crabtree) and go ahead and wash out bey with thomas this year, then wash out bradford and stafford, who left from this year lights a candle to Greene/Maclin/Harvin/Nicks/Britt/Sanchez/Freeman. It might be deep with garbage but it's not deep with quality after pick 4.

In what way is this class deep? Our definitions must be different, maybe you're looking at deep sleepers, I am not sure. Take a non ppr league and after you take the top 4 guys from this year (best/spiller/matthews/bryant) out and take the top 4 last year (wells/moreno/brown/crabtree) and go ahead and wash out bey with thomas this year, then wash out bradford and stafford, who left from this year lights a candle to Greene/Maclin/Harvin/Nicks/Britt/Sanchez/Freeman. It might be deep with garbage but it's not deep with quality after pick 4.
:confused:

TE's are extremely deep. I'll be surprised if there's not more than 1 that ends up consistently in the top 10-15 when they reach their peak in the next 3+ years. Besides Bryant, I'm expecting 3-4 WR's to be in the top 30. Do you really think out of M Williams/A Benn, there won't be a good fantasy starter in TB?

i was never a greene/maclin/britt/freeman fan... but its the 3rd tier players in this draft that set it apart from other drafts. love guys like andre roberts, carlton mitchell, rob gronkowski, jimmy clausen, colt mccoy. the WRs in particular i love.with that said, i do own shonn greene in my .5 ppr dynasty, and dont plan on trading him anytime soon :mellow:

That's very easy to say a year removed. Harvin, Britt, Maclin, Sanchez (lol, really?), Freeman????....You act like these guys were all known commodities immediately after draft day last year. You think there's no chance that Ben Tate is equal or better than Shonn Green? What exactly has Green done to make you think that his rookie season is so untouchable by Ben Tate or Monterio Hardesty? Was it his 541 yards or his two TDs?Britt? 42/701/3 not obtainable by Benn, Golden Tate, Williams, LeFell or anyone else that is likely to be a starter this year? Why not? Hell, if you are actually calling Freeman a breakout rookie then by all means you can not exclue Benn and/or Williams from a likely 42 catch season.Maclin had decent stats. But I'll say right now with certainty that Golden Tate is held in higher regard than Maclin was at this point last season. He has the speed and much better hands and a more clear route to the starting job than Maclin did. Maclin went 2.01 in my draft last year and Golden Tate should fall around 10th pick this year.Harvin? Take your pick... McCluster, Hardesty, Lefell, Giliard... I mean there are literally half a dozen players that *could* easily put up better stats than Harvin. The most obvious comparison is McCluster - to specifically answer your question. Again, you act like Harvin was a sure thing this time last year. He was every bit the question that McCluster is right now.Funny you mentioned Sanchez... considering any fantasy team that ever relies on the Jets QB as thier starter will never make the playoffs. I sure hope there are no equivalent prospects this year. All joking aside.... Sanchez was not regarded any higher than Clausen is this year. We can probably throw in Tewbow or McCoy to cover the Josh Freemen equivalent. And don't even try to tell me anyone drafted Freeman any higher than the 3rd round in their rookie draft last year.Also, I love how you say Demaryius Thomas "cancels out" DHB. Everyone not named Al Davis knew DHB was a bust. He was drafted well into the 2nd round in my drafts laft year and everyone who took him knew it was a bad pick the instant they seleced him. Thomas is being drafted in the 1.05 to 1.08 ragne with Dez type upside.On the surface, this draft is as deep as any. You will never know for sure until we see who pans out and who doesn't. None of the players you named were considered "sure things". You conveniently picked the guys that panned out and acted like everyone had these guys as their top picks with confidence. What you are forgetting is that last year everyone was saying that if you didn't have a top 6 pick, it was pure garbage after that and there was "no depth" in the draft.But whatever. Trade up or trade out if you don't like the prospects.

jaWs

All TD's 6

no ppr

TE required

Code:
1.01 	1. 	ILUVBEER 	Mathews, Ryan SDC RB	Sun Apr 25 10:42:52 p.m. ET 20101.02 	2. 	ILUVBEER 	Spiller, C.J. BUF RB	Sun Apr 25 10:44:53 p.m. ET 20101.03 	3. 	ILUVBEER 	Bryant, Dez DAL WR	Sun Apr 25 10:45:31 p.m. ET 20101.04 	4. 	Ghost Kitties 	Best, Jahvid DET RB	Sun Apr 25 10:50:25 p.m. ET 20101.05 	5. 	Coyote 13 	Tate, Ben HOU RB	Mon Apr 26 9:19:13 a.m. ET 20101.06 	6. 	Karen's Nightmare 	Bradford, Sam STL QB	Mon Apr 26 2:07:53 p.m. ET 20101.07 	7. 	ILUVBEER 	Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR	Mon Apr 26 2:49:04 p.m. ET 20101.08 	8. 	Velvet Elvis 	Hardesty, Montario CLE RB	Mon Apr 26 10:25:15 p.m. ET 20101.09 	9. 	ILUVBEER 	Benn, Arrelious TBB WR	Tue Apr 27 9:40:05 a.m. ET 20101.10 	10. 	B.C. Lightning 	Gresham, Jermaine CIN TE	Wed Apr 28 4:01:33 a.m. ET 20101.11 	11. 	Boston Freds 	Tate, Golden SEA WR	Wed Apr 28 1:22:30 p.m. ET 20101.12 	12. 	Canadian Bacon 	Williams, Mike TBB WR	Wed Apr 28 1:23:21 p.m. ET 20101.13 	13. 	Pimpin' Prophetz 	Dwyer, Jonathan PIT RB	Wed Apr 28 2:10:12 p.m. ET 20101.14 	14. 	Hurricanes 	Gerhart, Toby MIN RB	Wed Apr 28 2:30:29 p.m. ET 20102.01 	15. 	Karen's Nightmare 	Clausen, Jimmy CAR QB	Wed Apr 28 3:36:48 p.m. ET 20102.02 	16. 	Colorado e.Coli 	McCluster, Dexter KCC WR	Wed Apr 28 7:41:14 p.m. ET 20102.03 	17. 	Velvet Elvis 	Williams, Damian TEN WR	Thu Apr 29 7:20:43 a.m. ET 2010 	Jimmy Smith???2.04 	18. 	Ghost Kitties 	Hernandez, Aaron NEP TE	Thu Apr 29 11:45:26 a.m. ET 20102.05 	19. 	Coyote 13 	Mitchell, Carlton CLE WR	Thu Apr 29 12:19:09 p.m. ET 20102.06 	20. 	Karen's Nightmare 	Tebow, Tim DEN QB	Thu Apr 29 2:47:39 p.m. ET 20102.07 	21. 	Colorado e.Coli 	Sanders, Emmanuel PIT WR	Thu Apr 29 2:57:29 p.m. ET 20102.08 	22. 	Pimpin' Prophetz 	McKnight, Joe NYJ RB	Thu Apr 29 4:15:37 p.m. ET 20102.09 	23. 	Karen's Nightmare 	McCoy, Colt CLE QB	Thu Apr 29 4:40:39 p.m. ET 20102.10 	24. 	ILUVBEER 	LaFell, Brandon CAR WR	Thu Apr 29 4:45:48 p.m. ET 2010

That's very easy to say a year removed. Harvin, Britt, Maclin, Sanchez (lol, really?), Freeman????....You act like these guys were all known commodities immediately after draft day last year. You think there's no chance that Ben Tate is equal or better than Shonn Green? What exactly has Green done to make you think that his rookie season is so untouchable by Ben Tate or Monterio Hardesty? Was it his 541 yards or his two TDs?Britt? 42/701/3 not obtainable by Benn, Golden Tate, Williams, LeFell or anyone else that is likely to be a starter this year? Why not? Hell, if you are actually calling Freeman a breakout rookie then by all means you can not exclue Benn and/or Williams from a likely 42 catch season.Maclin had decent stats. But I'll say right now with certainty that Golden Tate is held in higher regard than Maclin was at this point last season. He has the speed and much better hands and a more clear route to the starting job than Maclin did. Maclin went 2.01 in my draft last year and Golden Tate should fall around 10th pick this year.Harvin? Take your pick... McCluster, Hardesty, Lefell, Giliard... I mean there are literally half a dozen players that *could* easily put up better stats than Harvin. The most obvious comparison is McCluster - to specifically answer your question. Again, you act like Harvin was a sure thing this time last year. He was every bit the question that McCluster is right now.Funny you mentioned Sanchez... considering any fantasy team that ever relies on the Jets QB as thier starter will never make the playoffs. I sure hope there are no equivalent prospects this year. All joking aside.... Sanchez was not regarded any higher than Clausen is this year. We can probably throw in Tewbow or McCoy to cover the Josh Freemen equivalent. And don't even try to tell me anyone drafted Freeman any higher than the 3rd round in their rookie draft last year.Also, I love how you say Demaryius Thomas "cancels out" DHB. Everyone not named Al Davis knew DHB was a bust. He was drafted well into the 2nd round in my drafts laft year and everyone who took him knew it was a bad pick the instant they seleced him. Thomas is being drafted in the 1.05 to 1.08 ragne with Dez type upside.On the surface, this draft is as deep as any. You will never know for sure until we see who pans out and who doesn't. None of the players you named were considered "sure things". You conveniently picked the guys that panned out and acted like everyone had these guys as their top picks with confidence. What you are forgetting is that last year everyone was saying that if you didn't have a top 6 pick, it was pure garbage after that and there was "no depth" in the draft.But whatever. Trade up or trade out if you don't like the prospects.
I took Freeman in the 2nd round last year. I'm sure lots of guys did. You say Sanchez wasn't highly regarded? He went in the top 5 of the draft and everyone knew he'd go high, it wasn't a shock at all. Prior to this draft Mayock kept saying if Clausen gets past Seattle at 14 he was going to slide and slide far down to pick 30 at best. You realize you are saying that Clausen is as good as Sanchez, who went #5 and who went #48? With Greene, you say Tate is just as good. I 100% disagree. I had Greene as a borderline 1st round pick in the NFL draft last year, that's where I had him ranked. I had Ben Tate in the 5th round this year, he only moved up a bit for me cause of the combine, originally I had him as a 6th round pick, he has zero balance and can't block a toddler. I'll go out on a limb and say Ben Tate will bust and bust hard, he should have been drafted in round 5 or 6, the Texans blew that call.You know, I just realized that I left LeSean McCoy completely off the list, my bad, another one for 2009. Yes McCoy and Greene were much more highly regarded than Tate this year, are you seriously saying that anyone liked Tate prior to the draft, I'd love to see where they had Tate as a top 5 back. You do realize 7 WRs went and 3 QBS went last year while only 2 WRs went and 1 QB went this year in the 1st round of the draft? I would have to speculate that Scouts/GMS/Coaches know a little something. You just compared McCluster to Harvin, I am speechless.You compare guys like Lafell and Gilyard to Britt, I'm pretty sure Britt was much higher regarded than Lafell was. Do you even watch the drafts? I like Gilyard, don't get me wrong. When Britt was drafted the word on the draft sets was that Britt could be a #1 WR, while Gilyard was seen as a guy who could play special teams and MIGHT make a good slot receiver, not in the same league there. Your comparing a 1st rounder to a 4th rounder and saying he has just as much chance of success? That just doesn't make good common sense.Golden Tate was higher regarded than Maclin? What are you smoking? That is just wrong.The reason Bradford is going in the top 10 so often is obvious, this class is garbage.I'm really not trying to rip any particular guy here, you just either don't remember last year or don't want to realize how horrible this class in 2010 is.

From Blooms top 100 posted predraft on 4/22

42. Ben Tate, RB, Auburn - Tate has been a hot commodity since the combine because of his measureables, but I don’t see the creativity and crisp cuts and decisions in his running style for his long speed to come into play. He’ll be fine NFL, but Tate won’t play up to his size/speed potential.

NFL Comparison: Glen Coffee

Hi, my name is rookie hype and I'll be here all week...

Maclin came out as a redshirt Sophmore and went in the top 20 picks...Tate went at #60 and wasn't even the best WR on his college team, give me a break.

Hi, my name is rookie hype and I'll be here all week...Maclin came out as a redshirt Sophmore and went in the top 20 picks...Tate went at #60 and wasn't even the best WR on his college team, give me a break.
So true..except hopefully it will be here all summer :mellow: I have a few more "super duper high upside picks" to trade for proven commodities.

http://football16.myfantasyleague.com/2010...=18420&O=17 ppr

1.01 1. Portland Spartans Bryant, Dez DAL WR ® Mon Apr 26 1:46:21 p.m. ET 2010

1.02 2. Adirondak Dairy Farmers Mathews, Ryan SDC RB ® Mon Apr 26 8:32:21 p.m. ET 2010

1.03 3. Adirondak Dairy Farmers Spiller, C.J. BUF RB ® Mon Apr 26 8:32:29 p.m. ET 2010

1.04 4. Portland Spartans Best, Jahvid DET RB ® Mon Apr 26 9:17:19 p.m. ET 2010

1.05 5. Philadelphia Burn Tate, Ben HOU RB ® Mon Apr 26 9:28:39 p.m. ET 2010

1.06 6. Portland Spartans Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR ® Mon Apr 26 10:30:06 p.m. ET 2010

1.07 7. Portland Spartans Bradford, Sam STL QB ® Mon Apr 26 10:31:44 p.m. ET 2010

1.08 8. Las Vegas Aces Hardesty, Montario CLE RB ® Tue Apr 27 12:34:23 a.m. ET 2010

1.09 9. Portland Spartans Benn, Arrelious TBB WR ® Tue Apr 27 12:38:21 a.m. ET 2010

1.10 10. All American Fighting Irish Tate, Golden SEA WR ® Tue Apr 27 4:28:33 a.m. ET 2010

1.11 11. Portland Spartans Gerhart, Toby MIN RB ® Tue Apr 27 9:04:09 a.m. ET 2010

1.12 12. All American Fighting Irish McCluster, Dexter KCC WR ® Tue Apr 27 4:19:42 p.m. ET 2010

2.01 13. All American Fighting Irish Dwyer, Jonathan PIT RB ® Tue Apr 27 4:20:58 p.m. ET 2010

2.02 14. Philadelphia Burn Williams, Damian TEN WR ® Tue Apr 27 6:38:12 p.m. ET 2010

2.03 15. Hartville Havoc Clausen, Jimmy CAR QB ® Tue Apr 27 9:27:03 p.m. ET 2010

2.04 16. All American Fighting Irish Gresham, Jermaine CIN TE ® Tue Apr 27 9:28:51 p.m. ET 2010

2.05 17. Buffalo Jct Wampus Cats LaFell, Brandon CAR WR ® Tue Apr 27 10:59:00 p.m. ET 2010

2.06 18. Philadelphia Burn Starks, James GBP RB ® Tue Apr 27 11:28:46 p.m. ET 2010

2.07 19. Adirondak Dairy Farmers Williams, Mike TBB WR ® Wed Apr 28 11:28:29 p.m. ET 2010

2.08 20. Dawsonville Dragons McCoy, Colt CLE QB ® Thu Apr 29 4:22:23 a.m. ET 2010

2.09 21. All American Fighting Irish McKnight, Joe NYJ RB ® Thu Apr 29 7:00:12 p.m. ET 2010

2.10 22. Dawsonville Dragons Gilyard, Mardy STL WR ® Thu Apr 29 7:00:12 p.m. ET 2010

2.11 23. Buffalo Jct Wampus Cats Decker, Eric DEN WR ® Thu Apr 29 10:05:32 p.m. ET 2010

2.12 24. Philadelphia Burn Price, Taylor NEP WR ® Thu Apr 29 10:23:52 p.m. ET 2010

3.01 25. Hartville Havoc Tebow, Tim DEN QB ® Fri Apr 30 12:05:18 a.m. ET 2010

3.02 26. Philadelphia Burn Mitchell, Carlton CLE WR ® Fri Apr 30 12:20:23 a.m. ET 2010

3.03 27. All American Fighting Irish Graham, Jimmy NOS TE ® Fri Apr 30 5:30:18 a.m. ET 2010

3.04 28. Hartville Havoc Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE ® Fri Apr 30 7:28:18 a.m. ET 2010

3.05 29. Las Vegas Aces Sanders, Emmanuel PIT WR ® Fri Apr 30 11:53:30 a.m. ET 2010

3.06 30. Portland Spartans Dixon, Anthony SFO RB ® Fri Apr 30 11:53:30 a.m. ET 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

3.07 31. Las Vegas Aces Easley, Marcus BUF WR ® Fri Apr 30 12:04:15 p.m. ET 2010

3.08 32. All American Fighting Irish Blount, LeGarrette TEN RB ® Fri Apr 30 9:01:01 p.m. ET 2010

3.09 33. Rogersville Rangers Karim, Deji JAC RB ® Fri Apr 30 9:01:01 p.m. ET 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

3.10 34. Adirondak Dairy Farmers Shipley, Jordan CIN WR ® Fri Apr 30 9:04:00 p.m. ET 2010

3.11 35. Seattle Nimrods Scott, Charles PHI RB ® Fri Apr 30 9:27:27 p.m. ET 2010

3.12 36. Buffalo Jct Wampus Cats LeFevour, Dan CHI QB ® Fri Apr 30 11:59:06 p.m. ET 2010

4.01 37. Rogersville Rangers Hernandez, Aaron NEP TE ® Sat May 1 12:06:53 p.m. ET 2010 Pick made by ADP Rank

4.02 38. Philadelphia Burn Dickson, Ed BAL TE ® Sat May 1 10:33:12 p.m. ET 2010

4.03 39. Adirondak Dairy Farmers No Pick Made Sun May 2 10:20:54 a.m. ET 2010 Pick Skipped By Commissioner

4.04 40. Hartville Havoc Ford, Jacoby OAK WR ® Sun May 2 12:01:00 p.m. ET 2010

4.05 41. Dawsonville Dragons Brown, Levi BUF QB ® Sun May 2 12:37:21 p.m. ET 2010

4.06 42. Rogersville Rangers Shuler, Mickey MIN TE ® Sun May 2 12:37:21 p.m. ET 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

4.07 43. Rogersville Rangers Roberts, Andre ARI WR ® Sun May 2 1:00:51 p.m. ET 2010

4.08 44. Adirondak Dairy Farmers No Pick Made Sun May 2 1:01:26 p.m. ET 2010 Pick Skipped By Commissioner

4.09 45. Dawsonville Dragons Graham, Garrett HOU TE ® Sun May 2 1:16:02 p.m. ET 2010

4.10 46. Adirondak Dairy Farmers No Pick Made Sun May 2 1:17:14 p.m. ET 2010 Pick Skipped By Commissioner

4.11 47. Seattle Nimrods No Pick Made Sun May 2 1:33:06 p.m. ET 2010 Pick Skipped By Commissioner

4.12 48. Philadelphia Burn Pitta, Dennis BAL TE ® Sun May 2 6:36:26 p.m. ET 2010

That's very easy to say a year removed. Harvin, Britt, Maclin, Sanchez (lol, really?), Freeman????....

You act like these guys were all known commodities immediately after draft day last year. You think there's no chance that Ben Tate is equal or better than Shonn Green? What exactly has Green done to make you think that his rookie season is so untouchable by Ben Tate or Monterio Hardesty? Was it his 541 yards or his two TDs?

Britt? 42/701/3 not obtainable by Benn, Golden Tate, Williams, LeFell or anyone else that is likely to be a starter this year? Why not? Hell, if you are actually calling Freeman a breakout rookie then by all means you can not exclue Benn and/or Williams from a likely 42 catch season.

Maclin had decent stats. But I'll say right now with certainty that Golden Tate is held in higher regard than Maclin was at this point last season. He has the speed and much better hands and a more clear route to the starting job than Maclin did. Maclin went 2.01 in my draft last year and Golden Tate should fall around 10th pick this year.

Harvin? Take your pick... McCluster, Hardesty, Lefell, Giliard... I mean there are literally half a dozen players that *could* easily put up better stats than Harvin. The most obvious comparison is McCluster - to specifically answer your question. Again, you act like Harvin was a sure thing this time last year. He was every bit the question that McCluster is right now.

Funny you mentioned Sanchez... considering any fantasy team that ever relies on the Jets QB as thier starter will never make the playoffs. I sure hope there are no equivalent prospects this year. All joking aside.... Sanchez was not regarded any higher than Clausen is this year. We can probably throw in Tewbow or McCoy to cover the Josh Freemen equivalent. And don't even try to tell me anyone drafted Freeman any higher than the 3rd round in their rookie draft last year.

Also, I love how you say Demaryius Thomas "cancels out" DHB. Everyone not named Al Davis knew DHB was a bust. He was drafted well into the 2nd round in my drafts laft year and everyone who took him knew it was a bad pick the instant they seleced him. Thomas is being drafted in the 1.05 to 1.08 ragne with Dez type upside.

On the surface, this draft is as deep as any. You will never know for sure until we see who pans out and who doesn't. None of the players you named were considered "sure things". You conveniently picked the guys that panned out and acted like everyone had these guys as their top picks with confidence. What you are forgetting is that last year everyone was saying that if you didn't have a top 6 pick, it was pure garbage after that and there was "no depth" in the draft.

But whatever. Trade up or trade out if you don't like the prospects.
:rolleyes: Tate might do alright but he isn't in the same ballpark as Maclin. Your Harvin comparison is equally bad. You're either selling picks or new at this.

12 team PPR slow rookie draft

1.01 1. DIABEETUS Bryant, Dez DAL WR ® Mon Apr 26 7:00:15 a.m. CT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

1.02 2. Ninja Turtles Mathews, Ryan SDC RB ® Mon Apr 26 1:25:52 p.m. CT 2010

1.03 3. Killer Carps Spiller, C.J. BUF RB ® Mon Apr 26 2:04:04 p.m. CT 2010

1.04 4. $teelerMike Best, Jahvid DET RB ® Mon Apr 26 7:30:56 p.m. CT 2010

1.05 5. DIABEETUS Tate, Ben HOU RB ® Mon Apr 26 9:32:11 p.m. CT 2010 Hope this works out.

1.06 6. Coal Miners Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR ® Mon Apr 26 9:38:30 p.m. CT 2010 Well got who i wanted now lets see it work!!

1.07 7. Jeff B Benn, Arrelious TBB WR ® Mon Apr 26 10:00:28 p.m. CT 2010

1.08 8. Blacksmiths Tate, Golden SEA WR ® Mon Apr 26 10:05:38 p.m. CT 2010

1.09 9. Carolina Fear Hardesty, Montario CLE RB ® Mon Apr 26 10:57:15 p.m. CT 2010

1.10 10. Killer Carps LaFell, Brandon CAR WR ® Mon Apr 26 10:59:19 p.m. CT 2010

1.11 11. garlicduck Bradford, Sam STL QB ® Tue Apr 27 1:31:25 a.m. CT 2010

1.12 12. JJ McCluster, Dexter KCC WR ® Tue Apr 27 9:21:26 a.m. CT 2010

2.01 13. DIABEETUS Williams, Damian TEN WR ® Tue Apr 27 10:06:22 a.m. CT 2010

2.02 14. Ninja Turtles Gresham, Jermaine CIN TE ® Tue Apr 27 11:41:19 a.m. CT 2010

2.03 15. Killer Carps Gerhart, Toby MIN RB ® Tue Apr 27 12:45:14 p.m. CT 2010

http://football16.myfantasyleague.com/2010...=41924&O=17

I hate revisionist history more than anyone on this board and constantly call people out on it (so I'd love to get on your side here), but you're way off. Some of those comparisons you're making are so far beyond crazy talk I don't even know how to reply.

10 team dynasty - 1/2/2/1/1/1/1flex - .5 ppr for WR/TE only - 5 pt passing TDs - -2 for TOs

1.01 1. DC Demons Spiller, C.J. BUF RB ®

1.02 2. The Poontang Clan Mathews, Ryan SDC RB ®

1.03 3. Lickalottapus Bryant, Dez DAL WR ®

1.04 4. Bankrobber Best, Jahvid DET RB ®

1.05 5. The Poontang Clan Tate, Ben HOU RB ®

1.06 6. The Poontang Clan Tate, Golden SEA WR ®

1.07 7. Bankrobber Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR ®

1.08 8. Bankrobber Hardesty, Montario CLE RB ®

1.09 9. The Poontang Clan Gresham, Jermaine CIN TE ®

1.10 10. The Brute Force Benn, Arrelious TBB WR ®

2.01 11. DC Demons Gerhart, Toby MIN RB ®

2.02 12. Lickalottapus LaFell, Brandon CAR WR ®

2.03 13. Wolverine McCluster, Dexter KCC WR ®

2.04 14. Bonecrushers Dwyer, Jonathan PIT RB ®

2.05 15. Purple People Eaters McKnight, Joe NYJ RB ®

2.06 16. In Hybernation Bradford, Sam STL QB ®

2.07 17. Lickalottapus Starks, James GBP RB ®

2.08 18. Lickalottapus Price, Taylor NEP WR ®

2.09 19. Bankrobber Williams, Damian TEN WR ®

2.10 20. Wolverine Sanders, Emmanuel PIT WR ®

3.01 21. The Brute Force Williams, Mike TBB WR ®

3.02 22. Lickalottapus Karim, Deji JAC RB ®

3.03 23. Lickalottapus Mitchell, Carlton CLE WR ®

3.04 24. Bonecrushers Decker, Eric DEN WR ®

3.05 25. Purple People Eaters Shipley, Jordan CIN WR ®

3.06 26. The Brute Force Roberts, Andre ARI WR ®

3.07 27. Norsemen Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE ®

3.08 28. The Brute Force Gilyard, Mardy STL WR ®

3.09 29. In Hybernation Blount, LeGarrette SFO RB ®

3.10 30. The Brute Force Hernandez, Aaron NEP TE ®

RBs always get reached for in this league. I am The Brute Force.

ETA: update through pick 30.

1.01 1. The Tigers Bryant, Dez DAL WR ® Sun Apr 25 8:32:03 a.m. ET 2010

1.02 2. Sharks Mathews, Ryan SDC RB ® Sun Apr 25 9:25:46 a.m. ET 2010

1.03 3. Crooked Rain Spiller, C.J. BUF RB ® Sun Apr 25 9:52:57 a.m. ET 2010

1.04 4. Crooked Rain Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR ® Sun Apr 25 9:53:23 a.m. ET 2010

1.05 5. Touch of Grey - JWF Tate, Golden SEA WR ® Sun Apr 25 11:38:50 a.m. ET 2010

1.06 6. Crooked Rain Best, Jahvid DET RB ® Sun Apr 25 2:28:23 p.m. ET 2010

1.07 7. Dome Patrol Benn, Arrelious TBB WR ® Sun Apr 25 9:27:27 p.m. ET 2010

1.08 8. Midway Monsters Gresham, Jermaine CIN TE ® Mon Apr 26 6:36:57 a.m. ET 2010

1.09 9. Dome Patrol Hardesty, Montario CLE RB ® Mon Apr 26 8:04:43 a.m. ET 2010

1.10 10. Crooked Rain Tate, Ben HOU RB ® Mon Apr 26 10:14:05 a.m. ET 2010

1.11 11. Sharks Bradford, Sam STL QB ® Mon Apr 26 11:40:47 a.m. ET 2010

1.12 12. Texas Toros McCluster, Dexter KCC WR ® Mon Apr 26 6:12:21 p.m. ET 2010

1.13 13. Texas Toros Clausen, Jimmy CAR QB ® Mon Apr 26 6:24:38 p.m. ET 2010

1.14 14. Riptides Dwyer, Jonathan PIT RB ® Mon Apr 26 7:09:18 p.m. ET 2010

2.01 15. Sharks Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE ® Mon Apr 26 7:23:40 p.m. ET 2010

2.02 16. Crooked Rain LaFell, Brandon CAR WR ® Mon Apr 26 7:38:25 p.m. ET 2010

2.03 17. Crooked Rain Roberts, Andre ARI WR ® Mon Apr 26 7:40:16 p.m. ET 2010

2.04 18. Crooked Rain Williams, Mike TBB WR ® Mon Apr 26 7:40:31 p.m. ET 2010

2.05 19. Dome Patrol Gerhart, Toby MIN RB ® Mon Apr 26 9:03:03 p.m. ET 2010

2.06 20. Dome Patrol Dickson, Ed BAL TE ® Mon Apr 26 9:18:30 p.m. ET 2010

2.07 21. Dome Patrol Pitta, Dennis BAL TE ® Mon Apr 26 9:18:39 p.m. ET 2010

2.08 22. Darwin's Theory II Hernandez, Aaron NEP TE ® Mon Apr 26 9:20:23 p.m. ET 2010

2.09 23. Darwin's Theory II Gilyard, Mardy STL WR ® Mon Apr 26 9:20:50 p.m. ET 2010

2.10 24. Eagles Nest Tebow, Tim DEN QB ® Mon Apr 26 9:20:50 p.m. ET 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

2.11 25. Sharks Whitehurst, Charlie SEA QB Mon Apr 26 9:47:20 p.m. ET 2010

2.12 26. Texas Toros Dickerson, Dorin HOU TE ® Mon Apr 26 10:16:05 p.m. ET 2010

2.13 27. Darwin's Theory II Decker, Eric DEN WR ® Mon Apr 26 10:16:05 p.m. ET 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

2.14 28. Eagles Nest Shipley, Jordan CIN WR ® Mon Apr 26 10:16:05 p.m. ET 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

3.01 29. UNDER RATED Williams, Damian TEN WR ® Tue Apr 27 1:24:36 a.m. ET 2010

10 team dynasty - 1/2/2/1/1/1/1flex - .5 ppr for WR/TE only - 5 pt passing TDs - -2 for TOs3.01 21. The Brute Force Williams, Mike TBB WR ® RBs always get reached for in this league. I am The Brute Force.
You're going to regret not taking Andre Roberts there.

http://football16.myfantasyleague.com/2010...=18420&O=17

1.01 1. Portland Spartans Bryant, Dez DAL WR ® Mon Apr 26 1:46:21 p.m. ET 2010

1.02 2. Adirondak Dairy Farmers Mathews, Ryan SDC RB ® Mon Apr 26 8:32:21 p.m. ET 2010

1.03 3. Adirondak Dairy Farmers Spiller, C.J. BUF RB ® Mon Apr 26 8:32:29 p.m. ET 2010

1.04 4. Portland Spartans Best, Jahvid DET RB ® Mon Apr 26 9:17:19 p.m. ET 2010

1.05 5. Philadelphia Burn Tate, Ben HOU RB ® Mon Apr 26 9:28:39 p.m. ET 2010

1.06 6. Portland Spartans Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR ® Mon Apr 26 10:30:06 p.m. ET 2010

1.07 7. Portland Spartans Bradford, Sam STL QB ® Mon Apr 26 10:31:44 p.m. ET 2010

1.08 8. Las Vegas Aces Hardesty, Montario CLE RB ® Tue Apr 27 12:34:23 a.m. ET 2010

1.09 9. Portland Spartans Benn, Arrelious TBB WR ® Tue Apr 27 12:38:21 a.m. ET 2010
I was going to come in here and post our draft but looks like I didn't need to! I think this is a pretty typical top 8-9 for this year. Bradford is going earlier than QB's usually do due to the lack of sure-fire talent at RB and WR this year. FYI - I am the team that drafted Tate at 5. I have seen him going as low as 10 in these drafts which baffles me. Other than Matthews I think he has the highest upside among backs this year for production.

12 teams, 2 additional flex spots, one of which can be a 2nd QB. Hi-performance scoring (1pt/ 5yds rush/rec, PPR, pass TD=4 pts)

So far.....

1. Citizen **** - Sam Bradford, QB STL

2. Mean Machine - Ryan Mathews, RB SD

3. Devil's Dynamo - CJ Spiller, RB BUF

4. Santonio's Home - Golden Tate, WR SEA

5. Blue Demons - Dez Bryant, WR DAL

6. Renegades - Ben Tate, RB HOU

7. Renegades - Jahvid Best, RB DET

8. Renegades - DeMaryius Thomas, WR DEN

9. Six Million Dollar Man - Arrelius Benn, WR TB

10. Matzoh Ballers - Jimmy Clausen, QB CAR

11. Big Blue Wrecking Crew - Montario Hardesty, RB CLE

12. Big Blue Wrecking Crew - Jonathan Dwyer, RB PIT

13. Citizen **** - Brandon LaFell, WR CAR

14. Renegades- Colt McCoy, QB CLE

15. Matzoh Ballers - Tim Tebow, QB DEN

16. Six Million $$ Man - Dexter McCluster, WR KC

17. Citizen **** - Damian Williams, WR TEN

12 teams, 2 additional flex spots, one of which can be a 2nd QB. Hi-performance scoring (1pt/ 5yds rush/rec, PPR, pass TD=4 pts)So far.....1. Citizen **** - Sam Bradford, QB STL2. Mean Machine - Ryan Mathews, RB SD3. Devil's Dynamo - CJ Spiller, RB BUF4. Santonio's Home - Golden Tate, WR SEA5. Blue Demons - Dez Bryant, WR DAL6. Renegades - Ben Tate, RB HOU7. Renegades - Jahvid Best, RB DET8. Renegades - DeMaryius Thomas, WR DEN9. Six Million Dollar Man - Arrelius Benn, WR TB10. Matzoh Ballers - Jimmy Clausen, QB CAR11. Big Blue Wrecking Crew - Montario Hardesty, RB CLE12. Big Blue Wrecking Crew - Jonathan Dwyer, RB PIT13. Citizen **** - Brandon LaFell, WR CAR14. Renegades- Colt McCoy, QB CLE15. Matzoh Ballers - Tim Tebow, QB DEN16. Six Million $$ Man - Dexter McCluster, WR KC17. Citizen **** - Damian Williams, WR TEN
Golden Tate over Dez Bryant and Jahvid Best? Can't give much credence to this draft.........

tHE GUYtHE

12 teams, 2 additional flex spots, one of which can be a 2nd QB. Hi-performance scoring (1pt/ 5yds rush/rec, PPR, pass TD=4 pts)So far.....1. Citizen **** - Sam Bradford, QB STL2. Mean Machine - Ryan Mathews, RB SD3. Devil's Dynamo - CJ Spiller, RB BUF4. Santonio's Home - Golden Tate, WR SEA5. Blue Demons - Dez Bryant, WR DAL6. Renegades - Ben Tate, RB HOU7. Renegades - Jahvid Best, RB DET8. Renegades - DeMaryius Thomas, WR DEN9. Six Million Dollar Man - Arrelius Benn, WR TB10. Matzoh Ballers - Jimmy Clausen, QB CAR11. Big Blue Wrecking Crew - Montario Hardesty, RB CLE12. Big Blue Wrecking Crew - Jonathan Dwyer, RB PIT13. Citizen **** - Brandon LaFell, WR CAR14. Renegades- Colt McCoy, QB CLE15. Matzoh Ballers - Tim Tebow, QB DEN16. Six Million $ Man - Dexter McCluster, WR KC17. Citizen **** - Damian Williams, WR TEN
Golden Tate over Dez Bryant and Jahvid Best? Can't give much credence to this draft.........
The guy's a dope. You don't have anyone in your league besides NFL GMs?

1QB, 1-3RB, 2-4WR, 1-3TE PPR, 6pts per all TDs

1.01 1. • Gateway Predators Mathews, Ryan SDC RB ® Mon Apr 26 2:29:48 p.m. CT 2010

1.02 2. Grissettown Gamecocks Best, Jahvid DET RB ® Mon Apr 26 2:59:20 p.m. CT 2010 With only an oft injured Kevin Smith to beat out I like his chances better than several others this year

1.03 3. Mactaquac Marauders Spiller, C.J. BUF RB ® Mon Apr 26 8:21:02 p.m. CT 2010

1.04 4. Horizon City Hoplites Bryant, Dez DAL WR ® Mon Apr 26 8:31:11 p.m. CT 2010

1.05 5. Steelers Rule Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR ® Mon Apr 26 8:46:03 p.m. CT 2010

1.06 6. Carolina Hustler Tate, Ben HOU RB ® Mon Apr 26 9:00:06 p.m. CT 2010

1.07 7. Horizon City Hoplites Benn, Arrelious TBB WR ® Mon Apr 26 9:17:06 p.m. CT 2010

1.08 8. Steelers Rule Tate, Golden SEA WR ® Mon Apr 26 10:20:40 p.m. CT 2010

1.09 9. Steelers Rule Hardesty, Montario CLE RB ® Mon Apr 26 10:24:49 p.m. CT 2010

1.10 10. Round Hill Rattlers Gerhart, Toby MIN RB ® Tue Apr 27 9:06:57 a.m. CT 2010

1.11 11. The Football Experts Bradford, Sam STL QB ® Tue Apr 27 11:06:02 a.m. CT 2010

1.12 12. Grissettown Gamecocks Clausen, Jimmy CAR QB ® Tue Apr 27 1:05:31 p.m. CT 2010

2.01 13. Mactaquac Marauders Williams, Damian TEN WR ® Tue Apr 27 4:22:50 p.m. CT 2010

2.02 14. Grissettown Gamecocks Waiting On Grissettown Gamecocks For The Next Pick

2.03 15. Grissettown Gamecocks

2.04 16. Grissettown Gamecocks

2.05 17. Grissettown Gamecocks

2.06 18. Grissettown Gamecocks

2.07 19. Angry Spiders

2.08 20. Chongs Bongs

2.09 21. Steelers Rule

2.10 22. Round Hill Rattlers

2.11 23. DISPOSABLE HEROES

2.12 24. Angry Spiders

3.01 25. The Football Experts

3.02 26. Grissettown Gamecocks

3.03 27. Chongs Bongs

3.04 28. Angry Spiders

3.05 29. Angry Spiders

3.06 30. Carolina Hustler

3.07 31. The Football Experts

3.08 32. Steelers Rule

3.09 33. Chongs Bongs

3.10 34. Round Hill Rattlers

3.11 35. DISPOSABLE HEROES

3.12 36. Chongs Bongs

Considered Dez zt 1.01 but am in WIN NOW mode...very surprised he slipped to 1.04

16 team, idp, start 3 wr ... rb/te flex...... (0.5ppr/rb...1ppr/wr....1.5ppr/te)

1.02 2. Woodshop Bachman* Mathews, Ryan SDC RB ® Mon Apr 26 9:34:15 a.m. PT 2010

1.05 5. Sean Thompson Benn, Arrelious TBB WR ® Mon Apr 26 11:28:51 a.m. PT 2010 Meh.

1.07 7. Woodshop Bachman* Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR ® Mon Apr 26 12:37:39 p.m. PT 2010

1.09 9. Ben Bregitzer McClain, Rolando OAK LB ® Mon Apr 26 12:52:34 p.m. PT 2010

1.10 10. Sean Thompson Gresham, Jermaine CIN TE ® Mon Apr 26 5:44:38 p.m. PT 2010 Finally a Bengals TE worth having.

1.12 12. Sean Thompson LaFell, Brandon CAR WR ® Mon Apr 26 6:22:45 p.m. PT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

1.13 13. Terry Winfree Hardesty, Montario CLE RB ® Mon Apr 26 6:56:01 p.m. PT 2010

1.14 14. Ben Bregitzer Washington, Daryl ARI LB ® Mon Apr 26 6:56:53 p.m. PT 2010

1.15 15. Jeff Pasquino Decker, Eric DEN WR ® Mon Apr 26 8:26:41 p.m. PT 2010 sorry Derek :lmao:

1.16 16. Will Grant Weatherspoon, Sean ATL LB ® Mon Apr 26 8:50:08 p.m. PT 2010 Really need a WR here.... but can't seem to swing a trade. So...

2.03 19. Marc Faletti McCluster, Dexter KCC WR ® Tue Apr 27 8:23:41 a.m. PT 2010

2.04 20. Sean Thompson Clausen, Jimmy CAR QB ® Tue Apr 27 9:17:46 a.m. PT 2010 Cised!

2.05 21. Woodshop Bachman* Williams, Mike TBB WR ® Tue Apr 27 9:30:40 a.m. PT 2010

2.06 22. Aaron Rudnicki Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE ® Tue Apr 27 9:38:41 a.m. PT 2010

2.08 24. Anthony Borbely Williams, Damian TEN WR ® Tue Apr 27 12:49:42 p.m. PT 2010

2.09 25. Sean Thompson Morgan, Derrick TEN DE ® Tue Apr 27 1:12:16 p.m. PT 2010 There you go Pina.

bump for more recent picks..... some idps starting to come off the board

TheWick said:
1QB, 1-3RB, 2-4WR, 1-3TE PPR, 6pts per all TDs1.01 1. • Gateway Predators Mathews, Ryan SDC RB ® Mon Apr 26 2:29:48 p.m. CT 2010 1.02 2. Grissettown Gamecocks Best, Jahvid DET RB ® Mon Apr 26 2:59:20 p.m. CT 2010 With only an oft injured Kevin Smith to beat out I like his chances better than several others this year 1.03 3. Mactaquac Marauders Spiller, C.J. BUF RB ® Mon Apr 26 8:21:02 p.m. CT 2010 1.04 4. Horizon City Hoplites Bryant, Dez DAL WR ® Mon Apr 26 8:31:11 p.m. CT 2010 1.05 5. Steelers Rule Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR ® Mon Apr 26 8:46:03 p.m. CT 2010 1.06 6. Carolina Hustler Tate, Ben HOU RB ® Mon Apr 26 9:00:06 p.m. CT 2010 1.07 7. Horizon City Hoplites Benn, Arrelious TBB WR ® Mon Apr 26 9:17:06 p.m. CT 2010 1.08 8. Steelers Rule Tate, Golden SEA WR ® Mon Apr 26 10:20:40 p.m. CT 2010 1.09 9. Steelers Rule Hardesty, Montario CLE RB ® Mon Apr 26 10:24:49 p.m. CT 2010 1.10 10. Round Hill Rattlers Gerhart, Toby MIN RB ® Tue Apr 27 9:06:57 a.m. CT 2010 1.11 11. The Football Experts Bradford, Sam STL QB ® Tue Apr 27 11:06:02 a.m. CT 2010 1.12 12. Grissettown Gamecocks Clausen, Jimmy CAR QB ® Tue Apr 27 1:05:31 p.m. CT 2010 2.01 13. Mactaquac Marauders Williams, Damian TEN WR ® Tue Apr 27 4:22:50 p.m. CT 2010 2.02 14. Grissettown Gamecocks Waiting On Grissettown Gamecocks For The Next Pick 2.03 15. Grissettown Gamecocks 2.04 16. Grissettown Gamecocks 2.05 17. Grissettown Gamecocks 2.06 18. Grissettown Gamecocks 2.07 19. Angry Spiders 2.08 20. Chongs Bongs 2.09 21. Steelers Rule 2.10 22. Round Hill Rattlers 2.11 23. DISPOSABLE HEROES 2.12 24. Angry Spiders 3.01 25. The Football Experts 3.02 26. Grissettown Gamecocks 3.03 27. Chongs Bongs 3.04 28. Angry Spiders 3.05 29. Angry Spiders 3.06 30. Carolina Hustler 3.07 31. The Football Experts 3.08 32. Steelers Rule 3.09 33. Chongs Bongs 3.10 34. Round Hill Rattlers 3.11 35. DISPOSABLE HEROES 3.12 36. Chongs Bongs Considered Dez zt 1.01 but am in WIN NOW mode...very surprised he slipped to 1.04
I don't see how Dez can slide to 1.04 in a PPR. I would have been doing everything I could to trade back into the draft and get him there.

1.15 15. Jeff Pasquino Decker, Eric DEN WR ® Mon Apr 26 8:26:41 p.m. PT 2010 sorry Derek :)

bump for more recent picks..... some idps starting to come off the board
:hey: :yes: :yucky:

cstu said:
10 team dynasty - 1/2/2/1/1/1/1flex - .5 ppr for WR/TE only - 5 pt passing TDs - -2 for TOs3.01 21. The Brute Force Williams, Mike TBB WR ® RBs always get reached for in this league. I am The Brute Force.
Yeah, it was between the two of them... I took Williams to "lock in" Tampa Bay's future WR1 since I took Benn earlier.Anyway, this happened:3.06 26. The Brute Force Roberts, Andre ARI WR ® So it all worked out. :X

cstu said:
Yeah, it was between the two of them... I took Williams to "lock in" Tampa Bay's future WR1 since I took Benn earlier.Anyway, this happened:3.06 26. The Brute Force Roberts, Andre ARI WR ® So it all worked out. :thumbup:
:hey:

Average Draft Positions for Hyper Active Leagues (some leagues are not done drafting yet)

PPR - 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 K, 1 DST

ADP PLAYER1 1.13 Bryant, Dez DAL WR (R) 2 2.25 Mathews, Ryan SDC RB (R) 3 2.63 Spiller, C.J. BUF RB (R) 4 4.13 Best, Jahvid DET RB (R) 5 5.00 Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR (R) 6 6.38 Benn, Arrelious TBB WR (R) 7 7.25 Tate, Ben HOU RB (R) 8 8.25 Tate, Golden SEA WR (R) 9 8.88 Hardesty, Montario CLE RB (R) 10 10.00 Bradford, Sam STL QB (R) 11 11.75 Gresham, Jermaine CIN TE (R) 12 13.50 LaFell, Brandon CAR WR (R) 13 14.63 McCluster, Dexter KCC WR (R) 14 15.00 Gerhart, Toby MIN RB (R) 15 15.63 Clausen, Jimmy CAR QB (R) 16 16.00 Williams, Damian TEN WR (R) 17 16.43 Sanders, Emmanuel PIT WR (R) 18 17.38 Dwyer, Jonathan PIT RB (R) 19 20.13 Williams, Mike TBB WR (R) 20 20.86 Decker, Eric DEN WR (R) 21 21.57 Price, Taylor NEP WR (R) 22 22.43 McKnight, Joe NYJ RB (R) 23 23.33 Roberts, Andre ARI WR (R) 24 24.43 Gilyard, Mardy STL WR (R) 25 25.86 Hernandez, Aaron NEP TE (R) 26 26.67 Shipley, Jordan CIN WR (R) 27 26.86 Tebow, Tim DEN QB (R) 28 26.86 Starks, James GBP RB (R) 29 29.00 Dixon, Anthony SFO RB (R) 30 29.14 McCoy, Colt CLE QB (R) 31 29.17 Mitchell, Carlton CLE WR (R) 32 29.43 Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE (R) 33 30.67 Graham, Jimmy NOS TE (R) 34 32.17 Easley, Marcus BUF WR (R) 35 35.50 Skelton, John ARI QB (R) 36 36.67 Cooper, Riley PHI WR (R) 37 37.00 Dickson, Ed BAL TE (R) 38 37.25 Moeaki, Tony KCC TE (R) 39 38.00 Briscoe, Dezmon CIN WR (R) 40 38.00 McCoy, Anthony SEA TE (R) 41 39.50 Dickerson, Dorin HOU TE (R) 42 39.75 Scott, Charles PHI RB (R) 43 40.00 Gettis, David CAR WR (R) 44 41.00 Karim, Deji JAC RB (R) 45 41.50 Blount, LeGarrette TEN RB (R) 46 42.33 Ford, Jacoby OAK WR (R) 47 43.00 Edwards, Armanti CAR QB (R) 48 43.33 Pitta, Dennis BAL TE (R) 49 44.00 Graham, Garrett HOU TE (R)Same as above with each selection:
2 2.25 Mathews, Ryan SDC RB ® 1 2 2 2 2 3 3 3

3 2.63 Spiller, C.J. BUF RB ® 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 3

4 4.13 Best, Jahvid DET RB ® 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 5

5 5.00 Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR ® 4 5 5 5 5 5 5 6

6 6.38 Benn, Arrelious TBB WR ® 5 6 6 6 6 7 7 8

7 7.25 Tate, Ben HOU RB ® 6 7 7 7 7 7 8 9

8 8.25 Tate, Golden SEA WR ® 7 8 8 8 8 8 9 10

9 8.88 Hardesty, Montario CLE RB ® 6 8 9 9 9 10 10 10

10 10.00 Bradford, Sam STL QB ® 6 9 9 10 10 11 12 13

11 11.75 Gresham, Jermaine CIN TE ® 10 11 11 11 12 12 12 15

12 13.50 LaFell, Brandon CAR WR ® 10 13 13 13 13 14 16 16

13 14.63 McCluster, Dexter KCC WR ® 9 12 14 14 14 15 17 22

14 15.00 Gerhart, Toby MIN RB ® 11 11 13 15 16 17 18 19

15 15.63 Clausen, Jimmy CAR QB ® 11 12 13 14 15 19 20 21

16 16.00 Williams, Damian TEN WR ® 11 12 14 15 17 18 18 23

17 16.43 Sanders, Emmanuel PIT WR ® 12 16 16 16 16 19 20

18 17.38 Dwyer, Jonathan PIT RB ® 13 14 15 15 17 20 22 23

19 20.13 Williams, Mike TBB WR ® 14 17 18 19 19 21 26 27

20 20.86 Decker, Eric DEN WR ® 17 17 21 21 21 22 27

21 21.57 Price, Taylor NEP WR ® 18 19 20 21 23 24 26

22 22.43 McKnight, Joe NYJ RB ® 18 20 23 24 24 24 24

23 23.33 Roberts, Andre ARI WR ® 19 20 23 25 26 27

24 24.43 Gilyard, Mardy STL WR ® 22 22 23 25 25 26 28

25 25.86 Hernandez, Aaron NEP TE ® 15 17 22 27 29 35 36

26 26.67 Shipley, Jordan CIN WR ® 18 18 28 29 33 34

27 26.86 Tebow, Tim DEN QB ® 20 24 25 25 31 31 32

28 26.86 Starks, James GBP RB ® 21 24 26 26 30 30 31

29 29.00 Dixon, Anthony SFO RB ® 23 25 28 29 32 37

30 29.14 McCoy, Colt CLE QB ® 27 28 28 29 29 30 33

31 29.17 Mitchell, Carlton CLE WR ® 26 27 28 31 31 32

32 29.43 Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE ® 16 22 27 28 34 35 44

33 30.67 Graham, Jimmy NOS TE ® 25 30 30 32 32 35

34 32.17 Easley, Marcus BUF WR ® 29 31 32 33 33 35

35 35.50 Skelton, John ARI QB ® 30 34 39 39

36 36.67 Cooper, Riley PHI WR ® 36 37 37

37 37.00 Dickson, Ed BAL TE ® 34 35 36 40 40

38 37.25 Moeaki, Tony KCC TE ® 33 37 37 42

39 38.00 Briscoe, Dezmon CIN WR ® 33 39 42

40 38.00 McCoy, Anthony SEA TE ® 38

41 39.50 Dickerson, Dorin HOU TE ® 36 43

42 39.75 Scott, Charles PHI RB ® 34 36 45 44

43 40.00 Gettis, David CAR WR ® 39 41

44 41.00 Karim, Deji JAC RB ® 35 47

45 41.50 Blount, LeGarrette TEN RB ® 40 43

46 42.33 Ford, Jacoby OAK WR ® 38 42 47

47 43.00 Edwards, Armanti CAR QB ® 43

48 43.33 Pitta, Dennis BAL TE ® 40 41 49

49 44.00 Graham, Garrett HOU TE ® 44

*** SPOILER ALERT! Click this link to display the potential spoiler text in this box. ***");document.close();

http://football5.myfantasyleague.com/2010/...=24767&O=17

1.01 1. Montana Grizzlies Mathews, Ryan SDC RB ® Sun Apr 25 9:00:17 p.m. ET 2010

1.02 2. Blacksmiths Bryant, Dez DAL WR ® Sun Apr 25 9:05:09 p.m. ET 2010

1.03 3. Angry Spiders Spiller, C.J. BUF RB ® Sun Apr 25 9:06:02 p.m. ET 2010

1.04 4. Toads Best, Jahvid DET RB ® Mon Apr 26 8:07:55 a.m. ET 2010 Hand cuff for Morris

1.05 5. Go Team Go! Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR ® Mon Apr 26 8:07:55 a.m. ET 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

1.06 6. Go Team Go! Gresham, Jermaine CIN TE ® Mon Apr 26 8:15:17 a.m. ET 2010

1.07 7. Blacksmiths Benn, Arrelious TBB WR ® Mon Apr 26 8:31:58 a.m. ET 2010

1.08 8. Buckaroo Bonzai's Tate, Ben HOU RB ® Mon Apr 26 9:48:59 a.m. ET 2010

1.09 9. 3 Hour Lunch Tate, Golden SEA WR ® Mon Apr 26 10:41:55 a.m. ET 2010

1.10 10. Blacksmiths Hardesty, Montario CLE RB ® Mon Apr 26 11:04:41 a.m. ET 2010

1.11 11. Whitey Tightys LaFell, Brandon CAR WR ® Mon Apr 26 11:05:34 a.m. ET 2010

1.12 12. Whitey Tightys McCluster, Dexter KCC WR ® Mon Apr 26 11:05:39 a.m. ET 2010

2.01 13. Blacksmiths Bradford, Sam STL QB ® Mon Apr 26 12:20:01 p.m. ET 2010

2.02 14. BATTERY Decker, Eric DEN WR ® Mon Apr 26 2:19:36 p.m. ET 2010

2.03 15. Go Team Go! McKnight, Joe NYJ RB ® Mon Apr 26 6:49:00 p.m. ET 2010 Joe Knight, Joe McKnight... hmmmm....

2.04 16. Toads Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE ® Mon Apr 26 7:20:33 p.m. ET 2010 Not Dan....Rob

2.05 17. Whitey Tightys Dwyer, Jonathan PIT RB ® Mon Apr 26 7:57:52 p.m. ET 2010

2.06 18. BATTERY Williams, Damian TEN WR ® Tue Apr 27 12:41:52 p.m. ET 2010

2.07 19. Whitey Tightys Gilyard, Mardy STL WR ® Tue Apr 27 2:11:17 p.m. ET 2010

2.08 20. BATTERY Price, Taylor NEP WR ® Tue Apr 27 4:16:37 p.m. ET 2010

2.09 21. BATTERY Williams, Mike TBB WR ® Tue Apr 27 4:29:13 p.m. ET 2010 i swore i'ld never draft another mike williams..i'm dommed

2.10 22. Buckaroo Bonzai's Sanders, Emmanuel PIT WR ® Tue Apr 27 4:47:19 p.m. ET 2010

2.11 23. LIGHTS OUT Gerhart, Toby MIN RB ® Tue Apr 27 4:53:30 p.m. ET 2010

2.12 24. BATTERY McCoy, Colt CLE QB ® Tue Apr 27 4:53:30 p.m. ET 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

3.01 25. 3 Hour Lunch Starks, James GBP RB ® Tue Apr 27 4:53:30 p.m. ET 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

3.02 26. Whitey Tightys Clausen, Jimmy CAR QB ® Tue Apr 27 5:17:37 p.m. ET 2010

3.03 27. Go Team Go! Easley, Marcus BUF WR ® Tue Apr 27 5:17:37 p.m. ET 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

3.04 28. Toads Tebow, Tim DEN QB ® Tue Apr 27 5:44:17 p.m. ET 2010 Who ran the fastest 3-cone? Answer: 6.66 by T. Tebow. Now, if he can just learn how to sit for a year and beat out Brady Quinn and save Josh McDaniels job in the process....Oh, and be a winner in the end.

3.05 29. LIGHTS OUT Dickson, Ed BAL TE ® Tue Apr 27 5:49:24 p.m. ET 2010

3.06 30. Buckaroo Bonzai's Shipley, Jordan CIN WR ® Tue Apr 27 6:00:38 p.m. ET 2010

3.07 31. Montana Grizzlies Hillis, Peyton CLE RB Tue Apr 27 10:34:24 p.m. ET 2010

3.08 32. LIGHTS OUT Pitta, Dennis BAL TE ® Wed Apr 28 7:51:00 a.m. ET 2010

3.09 33. 3 Hour Lunch Roberts, Andre ARI WR ® Wed Apr 28 7:51:00 a.m. ET 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

3.10 34. N4L Mitchell, Carlton CLE WR ® Wed Apr 28 8:46:29 a.m. ET 2010

3.11 35. N4L Graham, Jimmy NOS TE ® Wed Apr 28 1:07:24 p.m. ET 2010

3.12 36. The Football Experts Blount, LeGarrette TEN RB ® Wed Apr 28 2:23:58 p.m. ET 2010

4.01 37. N4L Dickerson, Dorin HOU TE ® Wed Apr 28 2:23:58 p.m. ET 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

4.02 38. Blacksmiths Dixon, Anthony SFO RB ® Wed Apr 28 2:23:58 p.m. ET 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

4.03 39. Go Team Go! Scott, Charles PHI RB ® Wed Apr 28 2:23:58 p.m. ET 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

4.04 40. Toads Karim, Deji JAC RB ® Wed Apr 28 2:23:58 p.m. ET 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

4.05 41. Blacksmiths Hernandez, Aaron NEP TE ® Wed Apr 28 2:27:03 p.m. ET 2010 puff puff

4.06 42. BATTERY Dixon, Dennis PIT QB Wed Apr 28 2:42:18 p.m. ET 2010

4.07 43. Angry Spiders Whitehurst, Charlie SEA QB Wed Apr 28 10:50:09 p.m. ET 2010

4.08 44. Whitey Tightys Waiting On Whitey Tightys For The Next Pick

4.09 45. 3 Hour Lunch Pre-Draft Selection Made

4.10 46. LIGHTS OUT

4.11 47. BATTERY Pre-Draft Selection Made

4.12 48. Angry Spiders

5.01 49. N4L

5.02 50. Blacksmiths

5.03 51. Go Team Go!

5.04 52. Toads Pre-Draft Selection Made

5.05 53. Buckaroo Bonzai's

5.06 54. BATTERY Pre-Draft Selection Made

5.07 55. Montana Grizzlies

5.08 56. Whitey Tightys

5.09 57. 3 Hour Lunch

5.10 58. LIGHTS OUT

5.11 59. Buckaroo Bonzai's

5.12 60. Montana Grizzlies

I don't like this draft at all regular or IDP. Outside of the top of the first I think most players went to terrible locations.

1QB, 1-3RB, 2-4WR, 1-3TE PPR, 6pts per all TDs1.01 1. • Gateway Predators Mathews, Ryan SDC RB ® Mon Apr 26 2:29:48 p.m. CT 2010 1.02 2. Grissettown Gamecocks Best, Jahvid DET RB ® Mon Apr 26 2:59:20 p.m. CT 2010 With only an oft injured Kevin Smith to beat out I like his chances better than several others this year 1.03 3. Mactaquac Marauders Spiller, C.J. BUF RB ® Mon Apr 26 8:21:02 p.m. CT 2010 1.04 4. Horizon City Hoplites Bryant, Dez DAL WR ® Mon Apr 26 8:31:11 p.m. CT 2010 1.05 5. Steelers Rule Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR ® Mon Apr 26 8:46:03 p.m. CT 2010 1.06 6. Carolina Hustler Tate, Ben HOU RB ® Mon Apr 26 9:00:06 p.m. CT 2010 1.07 7. Horizon City Hoplites Benn, Arrelious TBB WR ® Mon Apr 26 9:17:06 p.m. CT 2010 1.08 8. Steelers Rule Tate, Golden SEA WR ® Mon Apr 26 10:20:40 p.m. CT 2010 1.09 9. Steelers Rule Hardesty, Montario CLE RB ® Mon Apr 26 10:24:49 p.m. CT 2010 1.10 10. Round Hill Rattlers Gerhart, Toby MIN RB ® Tue Apr 27 9:06:57 a.m. CT 2010 1.11 11. The Football Experts Bradford, Sam STL QB ® Tue Apr 27 11:06:02 a.m. CT 2010 1.12 12. Grissettown Gamecocks Clausen, Jimmy CAR QB ® Tue Apr 27 1:05:31 p.m. CT 2010 2.01 13. Mactaquac Marauders Williams, Damian TEN WR ® Tue Apr 27 4:22:50 p.m. CT 2010 2.02 14. Grissettown Gamecocks Waiting On Grissettown Gamecocks For The Next Pick 2.03 15. Grissettown Gamecocks 2.04 16. Grissettown Gamecocks 2.05 17. Grissettown Gamecocks 2.06 18. Grissettown Gamecocks 2.07 19. Angry Spiders 2.08 20. Chongs Bongs 2.09 21. Steelers Rule 2.10 22. Round Hill Rattlers 2.11 23. DISPOSABLE HEROES 2.12 24. Angry Spiders 3.01 25. The Football Experts 3.02 26. Grissettown Gamecocks 3.03 27. Chongs Bongs 3.04 28. Angry Spiders 3.05 29. Angry Spiders 3.06 30. Carolina Hustler 3.07 31. The Football Experts 3.08 32. Steelers Rule 3.09 33. Chongs Bongs 3.10 34. Round Hill Rattlers 3.11 35. DISPOSABLE HEROES 3.12 36. Chongs Bongs Considered Dez zt 1.01 but am in WIN NOW mode...very surprised he slipped to 1.04
I don't see how Dez can slide to 1.04 in a PPR. I would have been doing everything I could to trade back into the draft and get him there.
I was in that league and tried to do exactly that but couldn't find a taker. The 1.04 never bothered to listen, I think he was too excited Dez was there to even consider trades. I can't blame him, talk about a gift.

Users who are viewing this thread