What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Props to 'The Audible' gang... (1 Viewer)

Based on this thread...I decided to give "On the Couch a Listen" on Saturday. Very informative and entertaining. But, the quote a remember from one of the 2 guests on the show was that Tony Gonzalez was "done". I especially remembered it last night as I watched Gonzo single handedly snatch victory from my hands.

But, it really is a great product and I will definitely be a listener going forward.

great show. great group

would love to know how they got jobs doing it? anybody know?
Cec was in Denver radio for years before he joined the staff here. I joined on in 2006 and we started the show when podcasting was still relatively new. We did it for a while before it became something with enough audience, etc to be a "job". You have to be willing to work to build your name without compensation if you are serious about getting somewhere in this "industry"

Only got into FF this year having been an NFL fan for a couple of decades ( don't ask me how it took so long, I have no idea why ).

Anyways, I agree, the On The Couch podcast particularly is hands down my favourite podcast that I've come across for fantasy football. Also, I love #####es Brew so don't dare change that intro !

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigmund Bloom said:
On the Couch is great, but you should definitely change your bumper music.
Helllll no! I love that jazzy intro... been meaning to ask what song that was and if it's some Coltrane.
It's a track called "John McLaughlin" from #####es Brew by Miles Davis
i was hooked when i heard D.O.C. being played on the podcast. Who is the hip hop head of the group? You guys have good taste in music.

Sigmund Bloom said:
On the Couch is great, but you should definitely change your bumper music.
Helllll no! I love that jazzy intro... been meaning to ask what song that was and if it's some Coltrane.
It's a track called "John McLaughlin" from #####es Brew by Miles Davis
i was hooked when i heard D.O.C. being played on the podcast. Who is the hip hop head of the group? You guys have good taste in music.
Cec and I are both hip hop guys, he skews more metal otherwise, while im more on the jazz/soul/funk/jamband end of the spectrum

Users who are viewing this thread