What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***** Quasi Official MNF Giants vs Cowboys ***** (1 Viewer)

Romo fracture clavicle.
On the first replay of the hit, I turned and told me wife 'he just broke his collarbone' :confused:
do you talk to her about felix jones too?
Huh? We watch the game together, we talk about all of the plays.
have you told her you are leaving her for felix jones as soon as he proves he can handle 20 touches per game?
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:Addai's the best man if there's a wedding.

Romo fracture clavicle.
On the first replay of the hit, I turned and told me wife 'he just broke his collarbone' :confused:
do you talk to her about felix jones too?
Huh? We watch the game together, we talk about all of the plays.
have you told her you are leaving her for felix jones as soon as he proves he can handle 20 touches per game?
Uh... No, but I told her that your a schmuck. Does that help?

Thank gawd for the Rangers!!

at least now with Romo out we can stop being dissapointed...there's no hope for this season now.

Miles Austin owners - you are now the proud owner of a WR3

Oh yay. Lets focus on an ancient QB on a losing team with injuries. ### ####. Talk about something else and not about Fahvrah's penis.

How is everyone so quick to jump the gun that Romo is out for the season? Is a broken clavicle in the non throwing arm really an IR injury? Just curious how that's so certain.

How is everyone so quick to jump the gun that Romo is out for the season? Is a broken clavicle in the non throwing arm really an IR injury? Just curious how that's so certain.
If Cowboys can make the playoffs he might help the team. Probably done for the FF season.

At 1-12 is it really worth bringing him back? We're going to see how important Romo is to the team as they went from "high powered" to zero in a hurry.

this is a serious injury man. and it's extremely painful.

This game is over fellas. G-MEN good luck the rest of the way. You are the better team even if somehow Dallas wins this one they are gong now where. Glad the NBA is starting let's go Celtics!!!
You a Yankees fan as well?
Seriously, WTF?
Well if you must know I live in Baltimore. When I really started following football Baltimore did not have a team so I started watching the Cowboys and love them still to this day even though now Baltimore has a team. Not a bandwagon jumper. Baltimore does not have a NBA team and I loved Larry Bird so I became a Celtic fan. I have always been an Orioles fan and always will be. Understand now I hope you can sleep at night knowing this.

I never understand the Cowboys choice of backups - Brad Johnson? Kitna? jeesh...

maybe we go get Garcia?

Users who are viewing this thread