What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***** Quasi Official MNF Giants vs Cowboys ***** (1 Viewer)

Im glad to see that the same predictable, unimaginative, uninspiring plays dont work with Kitna just like they didnt work with Romo.

At least Garrett's play calling is predictable.

If you are the Giants when do you start resting your starters? 18 point lead is plenty for this game. No reason to chance having someone getting rolled up on or straining a hammy diving over a Dallas DB into the endzone.
Better rest Eli and Bradshaw...quick!TIA

I know a guy who hurt his shoulder once, but it wasn't like what happened to Tony "the one armed bandit" Romo.

McGee as the 3rd QB can enter the game in the 4th quarter without losing the eligability of Kitna to re-enter the game.

I would put McGee in because Kitna is not moving the offense.

Last edited by a moderator:
The NFL should be embarrased by the recent performace of the ref's and replay system. I agree with some people in another thread that say we need to go to the college style replay system. Revew every play, give the coach one challenge per game.
And HC's get to evaluate referees--bad refs get fired!

The last time Dallas had a bad injury a while back isn't that when Jerry traded a lot of picks for Williams?

Felix Jones looks mediocre at best

How come Wade Philips always looks befuddled on every play call? Its like its the first time he's seen a football game every play.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread