What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rams vs Panthers - Week 1 (1 Viewer)

He has been open several times for a pass, and Goff stares down a player he wants to throw to, and doesn't even look at what other players may be open.
LOL at least they didnt bring Brown in inside the 10 this time.  Henderson in.  WTF.

LOL at least they didnt bring Brown in inside the 10 this time.  Henderson in.  WTF.
Gurley was just used 4 plays in a row including having a 16 and 17 yard run. Ya reckon he might have needed a breather? I'm a Panther fan watching this game, but there is nothing wrong with Todd Gurley.  He has 11 carries for 80 yards.

Gurley was just used 4 plays in a row including having a 16 and 17 yard run. Ya reckon he might have needed a breather? I'm a Panther fan watching this game, but there is nothing wrong with Todd Gurley.  He has 11 carries for 80 yards.
There may very well be nothing wrong with him, but he isnt getting carries inside the 10.  I dont have the numbers but I am sure we will see them this week.  Its been Brown and now Henderson inside the 10.  Gurley may be healthy, but his fantasy numbers wont be if he only gets to play in the middle of the field.

I would have thought Gurley would be the GL back, but he keeps getting pulled inside the 10, even Henderson replaced him.
Not sure if you guys are watching the game or just seeing the red zone channel but he had 2 long runs on that drive and was getting a breather.  

I’m watching live and it does allow you to see that some of this maybe the rhythm of the game, but I also feel like they’re using him pretty carefully, trying to manage his workload. 

I’m watching live and it does allow you to see that some of this maybe the rhythm of the game, but I also feel like they’re using him pretty carefully, trying to manage his workload. 
Certainly.  But he looks just like himself and has gotten a ton of snaps.  Both of which is what I was looking for coming into the game.  The red zone stuff is just fluky this game. As an owner (and Rams fan) I’m bummed I missed out on those 2 TD’s but am SUPER happy with what I’m seeing on the field.  

Certainly.  But he looks just like himself and has gotten a ton of snaps.  Both of which is what I was looking for coming into the game.  The red zone stuff is just fluky this game. As an owner (and Rams fan) I’m bummed I missed out on those 2 TD’s but am SUPER happy with what I’m seeing on the field.  
Yeah if I was a Rams fan I’d be very happy. He looks explosive. Much better than he did late season last year. It makes a lot of sense for them to run a committee and preserve him (if that’s what they end up doing). Bad for ff but great for real life rams 

Last edited by a moderator:
Gurley is fine. It is week one. He is not hurt people. The over reaction because of how he finished on a bad bruise on his knee last season is beyond belief. He looked fantastic running the ball today. He will be a monster. He will score TD’s. Relax.

Not nervous at all. In fact I am even more confident with how he looked he will be a stud again this season. 

Users who are viewing this thread