What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Random Youtube Singers Covering Popular Songs thread (1 Viewer)

John Bender

Footballguy
There's a few gems out there I've found over the years.

Post the good ones you find please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Decent cover of one of my favorite songs. Disapoints me that he doesn't know the lyrics. Tails off towards the end, but has an okay voice.

BTW- these "random dudes" got it going on... :thumbup:

Yep. All of their covers are really really good if you have some time to kill.

ETA: Singer looks just like Louis CK

:rolleyes:

:blackdot:

Pomplamoose is probably not random enough for this thread, are they?

Meytal Cohen doing a drums only cover of Toxicity by System of a Down. I know this is not an actual full cover of a song with singing and all that... but I am pretty sure you won't care either.

ETA: SHE is hot

This absolutely amazes me. I consider Freddie to be the best vocalist of all time and to see someone even come close is unreal. Then, you add in the fact that the dude looks so much like him. Has his father ever had a paternity test done?

For those of you who are fans of Mike Masse, please watch this video (get ready, it's a gut punch):

http://www.letitbefornoah.com

As some of you know, my son is presently battling brain cancer. His treatments are going very well (he had brain surgery, followed by chemo and is now undergoing brain and spine radiation) and the prognosis for a long term cure is a positive one. Please don't worry - our family is hanging in there and we have a ton of support. We are lucky to have good health insurance and the means with which to deal with this very challenging situation. However, it appears that Mike's family is struggling as they fight to save Noah's life. Little Noah has already had multiple brain surgeries and is presently undergoing chemotherapy treatments. Please consider going to the website linked above and purchasing the song. Proceeds go to help keep the Masse family afloat.

Thanks for posting this thread :thumbup: The Space Oddity cover was awesome....that place they were at was either not crowded or the crowd just sucked. Seemed like barely anyone clapped. The Hall & Oates cover was enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread