What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Randy Moss (1 Viewer)

Spartans346

Footballguy
I am in a keeper league and I just traded away Rod Smith and Mark Brunell for Randy Moss.

Brunell and Smith are all but finished. Plus Moss wants out of Oakland and if he goes somewhere else where the QB is worth a ####, he could put up some numbers.

Or maybe I have been :banned: too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in a keeper league and I just traded away Rod Smith and Mark Brunell for Randy Moss.Brunell and Smith are all but finished. Plus Moss wants out of Oakland and if he goes somewhere else where the QB is worth a ####, he could put up some numbers. Or maybe I have been :banned: too much.
Similar trade has been offered to me from Shaun Alexander owner:Maurice Morris and Rod SmithforRandy MossLeaning towards pulling the trigger...... waiting to see where the top 200 rates Moss....... yes the Raiders suck....... the QB is a raw...... bad coaching ....... team decension....... blah, blah, blahbut we're giving up Rod Smith and a RB handcuff here...... best case Brooks comes back and puts up his garbage fantasy stats or Moss gets traded ANYWHERE.Fire back.....

third year as a Footballguy member - frist post....

how 'bout Jamal Lewis for Randy Moss?

----

12 Teams, Redraft League, TD Only.

D McNabb

C Williams, S Jackson, J Lewis, J Jones, S Davis,

T.J. Houshmandzadeh, D Mason, D Gabriel, G Lewis, D' Stallworth, L Coles

B Watson

J Elam

D Redskins

I am in a keeper league and I just traded away Rod Smith and Mark Brunell for Randy Moss.Brunell and Smith are all but finished. Plus Moss wants out of Oakland and if he goes somewhere else where the QB is worth a ####, he could put up some numbers. Or maybe I have been :banned: too much.
in a keeper you gave up little for a nice amount of potentioal upside.

third year as a Footballguy member - frist post....how 'bout Jamal Lewis for Randy Moss?
Considering I would trade Lewis for a box of lint, I would pull the trigger.Moss > box of lint (or at least has more upside).

I was offered walker for moss in a dynasty league...and still debating what to do. I have always always been a moss lover.

I am in a keeper league and I just traded away Rod Smith and Mark Brunell for Randy Moss.

Brunell and Smith are all but finished. Plus Moss wants out of Oakland and if he goes somewhere else where the QB is worth a ####, he could put up some numbers.

Similar trade has been offered to me from Shaun Alexander owner:Maurice Morris and Rod Smith

for

Randy Moss

Leaning towards pulling the trigger...... waiting to see where the top 200 rates Moss....... yes the Raiders suck....... the QB is a raw...... bad coaching ....... team decension....... blah, blah, blah

but we're giving up Rod Smith and a RB handcuff here...... best case Brooks comes back and puts up his garbage fantasy stats or Moss gets traded ANYWHERE.

Fire back.....
nah...best case scenario is that the raiders do as moss wishes and they trade him...but to who?

Rod Smith > Randy Moss this year, barring Moss getting traded.
I'd take that bet. As long as Moss is playing (i.e. not injured or benched) he'll put up his numbers. Rod Smith has a struggling Plummer and a coach who looks satisfied handing it to Tatum and letting the D go to work. Oh, and he's 40 something years old and suffering from several concussions.What's not to like about Rod Smith?I doubt Moss will be traded during this season, but I am concerned about him being benched for disciplinary reasons like Jerry Porter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just traded him away for the Bears Defense and I am jumping for joy. BTW, in this league to D's score as many points as any top player.

The Raiders are a trainwreck that has already occurred. I would only touch him at a very deep discount in any other league.

I'm trying to trade for him. He would be my #4 WR so I wouldn't normally be starting him and the players that I would be looking to trade I'm not starting either. I have have highest point total in my league so I can take a chance on someone like Randy.

If he gets traded or starts to put up numbers, great. If not, it shouldn't really hurt me too much. That's the way I'm looking at it.

An interesting dynamic with Moss may soon occur. People have always questioned his work ethic and attitude...that doesn't seem to bother him. I think some people are now starting to question his talent, particularly colleagues like Irvin and Keyshawn. I think that might light a fire under Moss much the way that being overlooked in the draft did. I am interested to see how this plays out.

I just traded away Moss in a multi player deal

I sent Brunell, T Jones, Benson and Moss

I got Grossman, Dillon and Boldin.

I for one am happy begging for Moss to show up each week....

third year as a Footballguy member - frist post....how 'bout Jamal Lewis for Randy Moss?----12 Teams, Redraft League, TD Only. D McNabbC Williams, S Jackson, J Lewis, J Jones, S Davis, T.J. Houshmandzadeh, D Mason, D Gabriel, G Lewis, D' Stallworth, L ColesB WatsonJ ElamD Redskins
Welcome to the group.Since it is a TD league only I think that Jamal might have a little more value.Also since you already have L Coles, TJ Houshgfbvnbxn, and (either Stallworth or Gabriel) Assuming you start three, you are good with the current group of WR's.

Similar trade has been offered to me from Shaun Alexander owner:Maurice Morris and Rod Smith

for

Randy Moss

Leaning towards pulling the trigger...... waiting to see where the top 200 rates Moss....... yes the Raiders suck....... the QB is a raw...... bad coaching ....... team decension....... blah, blah, blah

but we're giving up Rod Smith and a RB handcuff here...... best case Brooks comes back and puts up his garbage fantasy stats or Moss gets traded ANYWHERE.

Fire back.....
nah...best case scenario is that the raiders do as moss wishes and they trade him...but to who?
There is a qb out there by the name of Tom Brady that is in desperate need of a qb.

for

Randy Moss

Fire back.....
There is a qb out there by the name of Tom Brady that is in desperate need of a qb.
And Moss so fits the patriots "TEAM FIRST" philosophy.

I'm thinking about trading "nothing" for Curry, sent out some feeler emails recently. When I looked he had more yards than this other guy you speak of

hello.

has anyone heard any scuttlebutt recently (this week) about moss possibly being traded by the deadline?

moss had a TD last game and a TD the game before (i think) so i kind of feel like people are overreacting a tad if they are cutting him.

he is not doing well and the team is a mess but many other big name WRs have also been sucking.

for

Randy Moss

Fire back.....
More so than Corey Dillon.

for

Randy Moss

Fire back.....
More so than Corey Dillon.
Not true at all. Dillon is a player. Moss takes every single play off that doesn't involve him getting a look - hardly ever run blocks. Dillon, for all you could accuse him off in Cincinnati, when he was on the field, he was a player. Moss is a bum.

I was just offered

R Moss & B Watson

for

Moose & D Clark.

I just wanted to chime in with relative market value.

I am a bit of a gambler and I will take the trade and buy two players low.

Let's not forget that the Raider will be playing from behind.

R Moss will be my #3WR until Fitz returns, but he will have to start this week.

My 2 cents.

I just traded away randy in my dynasty league and in return got bernard berrian and a draft pick in the second round.

ppr

6 - td's

pt per every 20 yards rec/rush

The man on the moon said:
I just traded away randy in my dynasty league and in return got bernard berrian and a draft pick in the second round. ppr6 - td'spt per every 20 yards rec/rush
Nice deal.

Users who are viewing this thread