What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Kyren Williams, LAR (1 Viewer)

Anyone successfully sell high here? I'd be curious what you've netted in return.

Kyren still at peak value if I believe what I'm seeing in various trade value charts. I'm also surprised that the following RBs (who are at low value right now) are in the same ballpark or with lower values:

* R. Stevenson (Could be dropped if he bombs out again).
* D. Henry (Spears chipping away at him)
* J. Cook (dud last week plus RBBC fear)
* Brian Robinson (poor game script last week).

Hell...even T. Pollard's trade value is in the same ballpark. And those owners are feeling down right now (and I see Kyren's projections HIGHER than Pollards this week).

Tinkering with the idea of targeting J. Cook or R. Stevenson and trying to get one of them PLUS WR help.

Anyone work any deals?

Thanks

Last edited:
I put Kyren & Zach Evans on the Trade Block last week.... No bites ...
Even from the competing team who lost Chubb, Dobbins & Connor .

Anyone successfully sell high here? I'd be curious what you've netted in return.

Kyren still at peak value if I believe what I'm seeing in various trade value charts. I'm also surprised that the following RBs (who are at low value right now) are in the same ballpark or with lower values:

Hell...even T. Pollard's trade value is in the same ballpark. And those owners are feeling down right now (and I see Kyren's projections HIGHER than Pollards this week).

Tinkering with the idea of targeting J. Cook or R. Stevenson and trying to get one of them PLUS WR help.

Anyone work any deals?

Thanks
Pre week 5 results, I did get Breece Hall for Kyren Williams. Deciding factor was Saleh’s comments about no more snap count.

Ekeler, Hall, Ford for Barkley, Kyren, AJ Dillon.

This week if you have Kyren, I’d target Pacheco granted you have instant trades or have a good commish who can approve trades, Pacheco got the matchup of Den LAC Den and might be RB 1 overall after those dream matchups. So if you don’t like him after that you can trade him again.

Anyone work any deals?

Thanks
Williams is a bell cow on a good offense. I wouldn’t trade him for any of those rbs you listed except for maybe Pollard

Anyone work any deals?

Thanks
Williams is a bell cow on a good offense. I wouldn’t trade him for any of those rbs you listed except for maybe Pollard

I think williams ends up ahead of pollard at the end of they year. He looks good on a great offense

Anyone work any deals?

Thanks

I think williams ends up ahead of pollard at the end of they year. He looks good on a great offense
All that is true, but the concern is that with such heavy utilization, he won't hold up and will get injured. I'd love to trade out of Kyren but he's by far my top RB and I need the points now. (My others are Rhamondre Stevenson, Dameon Pierce, Jaylen Warren, Jerome Ford, Tyjae Spears, and Jeff Wilson in the IR spot).

Anyone work any deals?

Thanks

All that is true, but the concern is that with such heavy utilization, he won't hold up and will get injured. I'd love to trade out of Kyren but he's by far my top RB and I need the points now. (My others are Rhamondre Stevenson, Dameon Pierce, Jaylen Warren, Jerome Ford, Tyjae Spears, and Jeff Wilson in the IR spot).

So you would trade out of a guy getting 20 touches a game to get a guy getting 12 touches a game because he might get injured? That's usually not the decision making process

After week 1 I moved Kyren and a late 3rd for Purdy in a 1 QB dynasty. I lost Rodgers and both Pickett and Howell looked bad, my team is ready to win and I needed a QB I could trust. Did not expect Kyren to keep the stranglehold on the Ram backfield. May have been a trade that works for both sides but I do not see Kyren in the same situation next year.

I think the wheels are about to fall off. He is dinged up, undersized and relying heavily on TD's. Kupp is going to eat into that.

Not saying I don't see him as an RB2 going forward, but I don't think he will keep up the pace he started. We started to see that last week.

Kupp is going to eat into that.
While Kupp may eat into some TD's he likely will also open up running lanes while defenses focus on the passing game. Overall I think Kupp's return helps Williams prospects.
Honestly, I like Rivers as a bench stash right now. Kyren Williams has been the worst RB in the league as far as RB efficiency goes 3 weeks in a row. Don't let the TD's fool you. You have to think the Rams are starting to notice his lack off effectiveness, and that Rivers might get more of a chance. Not that he is anything amazing, but McVay is known to switch RB's at the drop of a hat.

I think the wheels are about to fall off. He is dinged up, undersized and relying heavily on TD's. Kupp is going to eat into that.

Not saying I don't see him as an RB2 going forward, but I don't think he will keep up the pace he started. We started to see that last week.
Eagles are number 1 against the run. Their front owns the line of scrimmage every week.

Eagles are number 1 against the run. Their front owns the line of scrimmage every week.
Yep. We can’t really read much into any RB after they play the Eagles.

I get selling Williams if you’re in dynasty because McVay churns through RBs and his advanced metrics aren’t the best. In redraft, though, I’d be content to ride with him. This is shaping up to be a top offense and he’s the bellcow.

While Kupp may eat into some TD's he likely will also open up running lanes while defenses focus on the passing game. Overall I think Kupp's return helps Williams prospects.
Honestly, I like Rivers as a bench stash right now. Kyren Williams has been the worst RB in the league as far as RB efficiency goes 3 weeks in a row. Don't let the TD's fool you. You have to think the Rams are starting to notice his lack off effectiveness, and that Rivers might get more of a chance. Not that he is anything amazing, but McVay is known to switch RB's at the drop of a hat.
Kyren Williams has absolutely not been the least efficient RB 3 weeks in a row. That's a ridiculous statement.

He's actually been getting more efficient by the week. His YPC has literally gone up each week this season, his PFF grade was the highest its been all season against Philly last week. That'll probably continue as teams have to fear the passing game much more with Kupp there now. Williams had more success than any RB who has faced the Eagles so far.

Rivers might be a fine bench stash, Williams has gotten banged up, and is a smaller back who wins more with vision than speed or big plays, so he could take more hits than most RBs. That said, I think it will take an injury, as Kyren has the starting job on lock, and that's not changing at all. McVay's history of switching RBs isn't really a thing either, that's entirely Cam Akers specific.

Utter garbage.

Don't let the TD's fool you? I'm confused.
I must be a fool because I am very happy when my players score TD's.
He's the tenth ranked running back in fantasy points scored per touch.
Not bad for a guy probably drafted pretty late( I got him with a 20th and last pick) or plucked from the waiver wire.

Kyren Williams has absolutely not been the least efficient RB 3 weeks in a row. That's a ridiculous statement.

He's actually been getting more efficient by the week. His YPC has literally gone up each week this season, his PFF grade was the highest its been all season against Philly last week. That'll probably continue as teams have to fear the passing game much more with Kupp there now. Williams had more success than any RB who has faced the Eagles so far.

Rivers might be a fine bench stash, Williams has gotten banged up, and is a smaller back who wins more with vision than speed or big plays, so he could take more hits than most RBs. That said, I think it will take an injury, as Kyren has the starting job on lock, and that's not changing at all. McVay's history of switching RBs isn't really a thing either, that's entirely Cam Akers specific.
"last in rushing yards over expectation per attempt this is the 3rd time in the last 4 weeks that he has been the worst RB in the NFL. He has been worst than AJ Dillion, Jamal Williams, and Clyde Edwards Helaire".... a quote from an analyst from footballguys

about 10 minutes in

Last edited:

Utter garbage.
"last in rushing yards over expectation per attempt this is the 3rd time in the last 4 weeks that he has been the worst RB in the NFL. He has been worst than AJ Dillion, Jamal Williams, and Clyde Edwards Helaire".... a quote from an analyst from footballguys

about 10 minutes in

Last edited:

Utter garbage.

about 10 minutes in

Ok but what on earth is "expectation per attempt"?

Users who are viewing this thread