What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Real Question about DST rankings (1 Viewer)

Hear-the-Footsteps

Footballguy
I try to use FBG's DST rankings each week to decide what DST to grab off of WW/FA.

However, I am very confused by them because they don't mirror themselves.

For instance, on Dodds cheatsheets this week, New Orleans is ranked 8th. But when you go to custom cheatsheets and use the FBG Standard Scoring, New Orleans is ranked 13th. That is the sort of thing I don't understand. If I plugged it in with my individual league's scoring - then I could definitely understand the discrepancy. But when I plug in FBG Standard Scoring - which is the same scoring system Dodds uses for his cheatsheets - then wouldn't they be literally exactly the same?

This is not a complaint thread, this is trying to understand if I am missing something; or perhaps overlooking something. Hard to figure out which D to pick up if D-1 is ranked 6th on cheatsheets and 13th on custom sheets, while D-2 who is also available is ranked 8th on cheatsheets and 11th on custom sheets (again, with the same scoring system).

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread