What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Redskins at Steelers (1 Viewer)

As a Steelers fan living in the DC area, this is a must win game. Skins nation is unbearable as it is

Speaking of unbearable, those jerseys are more offensive than Todd Akin's policy on abortion :X

As a Steelers fan living in the DC area, this is a must win game. Skins nation is unbearable as it is Speaking of unbearable, those jerseys are more offensive than Todd Akin's policy on abortion :X
RZ Channel just switched to the Pitt game. Yeah...ugliest uniforms ever.

Why anyone runs against Washington baffles me. They are solid against the run, but can't stop anything in the passing game.

The Redskins start most weeks with the typical NFL offensive plays. For some reason, they wait a couple drives before they start letting Griffin make plays. I hope they don't fall too far behind today before getting to what works.

Big Ben getting way too much time.
That's no surprise and I expect it to continue. Which makes me wonder why Pitt tried that WR option pass and is running some WR screens. They can just drop straight back and hit open receivers all day. They don't need any wrinkles.

It's amazing that Dwyer breaks out for 20-30 yd runs by going through 2 or 3 guys and then always gets caught from behind to stop the TD. He plows through, but looks really slow running in open space...

Like the 4th down call to go for it.

RG3 threw what could have been 3 TD passes on one drive. Hankerson with an awful drop and Brisco should have caught his too but the defender did get a hand in there.

The Redskin DBs are just awful
My Dad used to play safety at VT. He called me after the game last week and said he's cheap and available.He's 59 but I think he could get some snaps in this secondary. They are awful and the lack of a pass rush doesnt help.

Wow- Reverse to Morgan who throws it back to RG3 down the left sideline.

Offensive PI on Griffin and he took a brutal shot from Clark.

Exciting but dangerous. Did not end well.

Whoever is telling James Harrison that he can cover tight ends and receivers must be stopped immediately. He can't cover a fullback much less a receiver.

Nice special teams by the Skins. Look forward to the weekly defending of Danny Smith by LurchPapa already

Anybody know why Dwyer was out the whole last series? He comes in and gets 10 yards on his first run...

Anybody know why Dwyer was out the whole last series? He comes in and gets 10 yards on his first run...
Probably because the Skins can't cover the Steelers receivers :excited:
But they had Rainey in the whole series? I guess they were using him like an extra receiver. Dwyer is looking terribly slow and not agile, but he's having another awesome game - 7 carries for 61 yards against what is supposed to be a lock-down run D.

Users who are viewing this thread