What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

right hand or left foot + left thumb (1 Viewer)

Id easily rather be without my right hand.

The other option takes away the opposability of your left hand and your ability to functionally stand,walk,jog.

Foot and left thumb easily. Feet are easy to replace. Hands are almost impossible to replace.

Right hand even though I'm right-handed. I wipe with the left, and not sure I could train myself to do a proper job with the right.

Could we have a 3rd option where you have like 19 thumbs on your left hand? Then you'd be really good at using tools but you'd look like a freak.

bostonfred said:
Niles Standish said:
Could we have a 3rd option where you have like 19 thumbs on your left hand? Then you'd be really good at using tools but you'd look like a freak.
Would they be fanned out like a rake or pointing every direction like a koosh ball?
I think a koosh ball. Otherwise your hand would have to be gigantic.

Last edited by a moderator:
WhatDoIKnow said:
Right hand even though I'm right-handed. I wipe with the left, and not sure I could train myself to do a proper job with the right.
We need us a pole on this. I'm righty-righty.

Users who are viewing this thread