What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RIP Best Thread EVER (1 Viewer)

DA RAiDERS story had me in tears. I just read it a few minutes ago as that thread was left open on my browser. I tried to like a post by AZ and know something was wrong when it would not "LIKE" that post... Oh well..

Can we just reboot the thread and instead of using prostitute in the title, use 'someone's daughter'?

Im not married.

In the FIL thread I mentioned I refer to my GF as the "wife" and her dad as my "FIL"

Got flack for it, so I stopped, for the most part

I went to bed last night thinking "as soon as I get up Im gonna have so much to catch up on"

I post my little update, go to read and get slapped with it being deleted.

Im seriously hurt by this one

I went to bed last night thinking "as soon as I get up Im gonna have so much to catch up on"

I post my little update, go to read and get slapped with it being deleted.

Im seriously hurt by this one
It's a prosocaust.

I felt bad for derailing it and to get back in good graces of the thread, I typed up my 1 good story. I hit post, excited that I got it all out and told just right. My heart sank when I saw "You do not have permission to post in this topic."

So if a tranny hooker offers to blow you and the price is right, and she looks like a hot lady, smells like a hot lady and has a nice soft, pouty little mouth, what's the big deal anyway?

I am not pleased that the thread was deleated. Less and less reason to come here lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is everyone's fault who mentioned "Joe's not around much anymore" in a bunch of threads. Egged him on enough he posted in the fanduel thread yesterday. Immediately afterward, pruning started everywhere.

I told you guys you pay them to keep their mouths shut, obviously some in the FFA can't keep their mouths shut or enjoy a good story before taking it full on into the ditch.

-The Aristocrat

That thread would have had a life expectancy of about 15 minutes back in the day. We should all just be happy that it lived as long as it did.

This is everyone's fault who mentioned "Joe's not around much anymore" in a bunch of threads. Egged him on enough he posted in the fanduel thread yesterday. Immediately afterward, pruning started everywhere.
Meh -Fantasy Football season is winding down. This was bound to happen sooner or later.

We needed to have Tim change the title of the thread to something innocuous and boring, like "Official Office Supply Draft" or "Why I Support the NSA".

A stories thread trying to keep it clean would be great. Many of the ones in that thread were great. As good as GEEEEL was, I still think Nigel's country club crashing story is his best. And it seems like EG has a hilarious story about just about every imaginable situation.

That thread would have had a life expectancy of about 15 minutes back in the day. We should all just be happy that it lived as long as it did.
Heck, it inspired me to find a pro last night. Turns out that going to the local Chili's and saying "I'm from out of town. You must be the hoors" to a group of ladies is not the way to find adult services.

Sorry guys. I figured it was going to happen; some people were going way over the top.

I enjoyed that thread. Besides the awesome humor, there was a poignancy as well, and in some cases, a wistful sense of lost youth.

Now hopefully some of you will stop blaming me for destroying the FFA.

Users who are viewing this thread