What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Road Trip! (1 Viewer)

dutch

Footballguy
 After some back and forth recently my four brothers and I decided to do our first brothers day road trip this year sometime in April.  The places mentioned so far are Chicago, Nashville, st. Louis, and Memphis.  We'd go from Friday early am to Sunday pm.

Which city do you guys recommend and do we cross off any of them?  I have been to none of the above but think I'd like Chicago or Nashville. All thoughts welcome, even random non-sequiturs if you like.  Thanks.

I think I would pick one and spend all the time there.  The trip from Chicago to Nashville is mostly interstate wasteland.  Pick up a cubs game and check out some restaurants/bars/shops/museums/festivals/sites in Chicago.  Easy to fill up a weekend there without spending most the time on the road. 

I think I would pick one and spend all the time there.  The trip from Chicago to Nashville is mostly interstate wasteland.  Pick up a cubs game and check out some restaurants/bars/shops/museums/festivals/sites in Chicago.  Easy to fill up a weekend there without spending most the time on the road. 
:goodposting:  

We drove from Louisville to Chicago and there wasn't much to see outside of a stop in Indianapolis for lunch. If you had a week it might be worth doing both Nashville and Chicago but it's just a long weekend. Between flights and driving, half your time will be spent travelling. Better off just going to Chicago.

Ok so I take the early lead for worst topic starter in the ffa.  I screwed this up pretty good.

It is more a getaway than road trip and home base is Baltimore.  We'd fly to One of those destinations and spend all our time there.  With that in mind, pick one.  Thanks.

Ok so I take the early lead for worst topic starter in the ffa.  I screwed this up pretty good.

It is more a getaway than road trip and home base is Baltimore.  We'd fly to One of those destinations and spend all our time there.  With that in mind, pick one.  Thanks.
Why would you ever want to leave Baltimore?  Aside from having to dodge bullets it's awesome!

Not the worst topic per se, but Road Trip! implies you are driving somewhere. Perhaps you are in the lead for bad thread title? 

Not the worst topic per se, but Road Trip! implies you are driving somewhere. Perhaps you are in the lead for bad thread title? 
Yeah, the description was not that bad.  It was the title which caused the misunderstanding. 

My vote is Nashville. Awesome place to visit, you can stay pretty much in one location and see great music and awesome eye candy all day and all night.

James Daulton is killing it in here.

I would say, if the majority of you guys are single, go to Nashville.  Pretty awesome place for a single guy to be.  If most of you are taken, Chicago is the move imo.

This has been touched on already but you're not really going on a road trip if you're flying.  

Users who are viewing this thread