What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rookie 1.11- PPR (1 Viewer)

Who is the 1.11 rookie?

• Chris Polk

Votes: 44 36.4%
  • Mohammed Sanu

Votes: 40 33.1%
  • LaMicheal James

Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Dwight Jones

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Reuben Randle

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Marvin McNutt

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Juron Criner

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Bernard Pierce

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Ronnie Hillman should be on here.

2011: 1700yds

2010: 1500yds

He gets no respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Randle for me too, if he can work on separation he could be a #1 WR.
Can you guys expand a little on why Randle over Sanu in your eyes?To me, Sanu is the pick here. He's got the body to be a #1 WR, he has the college production, and he's still improving with the recent convert from safety. He produced at Rutgers with crap at QB, as well.For me Randles apparent struggle to get separation concerns me, especially in this range of rookie picks.

Also, not seeing the Polk love at this pick. He always looked average.. He's got the build for a solid back, but he doesn't look agile/quick or fast. I'd rather James and his PPR upside at RB hoping he'll be used like Sproles.

Randle for me too, if he can work on separation he could be a #1 WR.
Can you guys expand a little on why Randle over Sanu in your eyes?To me, Sanu is the pick here. He's got the body to be a #1 WR, he has the college production, and he's still improving with the recent convert from safety. He produced at Rutgers with crap at QB, as well.For me Randles apparent struggle to get separation concerns me, especially in this range of rookie picks.
I tend to agree with Sanu over Randle. I have Sanu and Dwight Jones in the same tier. Both have WR1 potential and it just depends on who goes where IMO.

Also, not seeing the Polk love at this pick. He always looked average.. He's got the build for a solid back, but he doesn't look agile/quick or fast. I'd rather James and his PPR upside at RB hoping he'll be used like Sproles.
Have to disagree here. I was at the WAS/UT game and Polk was dominant. He looked electric and very fast, given his size. He has been producing at an elite level his entire career. There are justified concerned regarding his health, but he has looked far from average, to me. He is going to surprise people at the combine. He boasted a 39" vertical in HS, where he played more WR than RB. A guy that has some WR skills AND is big/strong enough to be a 3 down back in the NFL - yes plese. Matt Forte like potential, IMO.

Have to disagree here. I was at the WAS/UT game and Polk was dominant. He looked electric and very fast, given his size. He has been producing at an elite level his entire career. There are justified concerned regarding his health, but he has looked far from average, to me. He is going to surprise people at the combine. He boasted a 39" vertical in HS, where he played more WR than RB. A guy that has some WR skills AND is big/strong enough to be a 3 down back in the NFL - yes plese. Matt Forte like potential, IMO.
I have concerns about his vision, agility, and his consistently running hard(he seems to dance).

:thumbup: Agree and then some....I have the 1.1...1.10 and 1.11 in a 12t ppr. If Polk falls to me at 1.10I will be throwing a party. Size/speed rb with good hands at this point in the draft is a great risk/reward pick.

I have concerns about his vision, agility, and his consistently running hard(he seems to dance).
I believe he has good vision, but he's a north-south runner without a lot of moves. He can pass protect and catch the ball out of the backfield so I think he can be effective in the NFL. If Beanie Wells can be successful I think he can too.

I believe he has good vision, but he's a north-south runner without a lot of moves. He can pass protect and catch the ball out of the backfield so I think he can be effective in the NFL. If Beanie Wells can be successful I think he can too.
I think Beanie Wells is way more talented. I like Polk but think he is likely a backup at the next level.

Have to disagree here. I was at the WAS/UT game and Polk was dominant. He looked electric and very fast, given his size. He has been producing at an elite level his entire career. There are justified concerned regarding his health, but he has looked far from average, to me. He is going to surprise people at the combine. He boasted a 39" vertical in HS, where he played more WR than RB.

A guy that has some WR skills AND is big/strong enough to be a 3 down back in the NFL - yes plese. Matt Forte like potential, IMO.
I think Beanie Wells is way more talented. I like Polk but think he is likely a backup at the next level.
I'm not sure how you can say this. On video
and Polk look almost the same and Polk can catch the ball. Wells also only ran a 4.59 at the combine and Polk should be able to at least as well.

This poll is neck-and-neck between Polk and Sanu, yet there's very little Sanu. For those who picked him: why? He didn't have a single play over 30-ish yards this season. I know part of that is the offense, but that has to be a concern, right? A WR with the potential to be a #1 in the NFL should be able to create enough for himself to have a big play or two, even if its just by virtue of YAC skills.

This poll is neck-and-neck between Polk and Sanu, yet there's very little Sanu. For those who picked him: why? He didn't have a single play over 30-ish yards this season. I know part of that is the offense, but that has to be a concern, right? A WR with the potential to be a #1 in the NFL should be able to create enough for himself to have a big play or two, even if its just by virtue of YAC skills.
I don't see him as a #1 but he could be very valuable in PPR leagues as a #2. I'm hoping he goes to the Bears instead of the Texans or 49ers like I've seen in mocks.

Polk looks a little too plodding to be a playmaker at the next level to me, I'd take a chance on Sanu here in PPR......

Anybody happen to know how many 30+ yd plays Britt had in that offense when he was coming out by chance?

Polk looks a little too plodding to be a playmaker at the next level to me, I'd take a chance on Sanu here in PPR......

Anybody happen to know how many 30+ yd plays Britt had in that offense when he was coming out by chance?
Britt had 6 games with a 40+ yard reception in his last season at Rutgers. Sanu had zero.

I'm thinking Pead should be on the next ballot.
Despite Pead's impressive showing at the Senior Bowl yesterday I think he only projects as 3rd down/scat back type rather than a starter. I think he'll be a better NFLer than fantasy player. Joe Adams on the other hand should be on the next poll. Poor man's DeSean Jackson.

Users who are viewing this thread