What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

San Diego at Miami (1 Viewer)

Charles Clay runs over the San Diego Chargers defense, incredible 40+ yd Touchdown…GO PHINS!!!
Oh man he was not going to be denied. Great effort by Clay.
Best run of the season for Miami, was really just a screen. Clay is way undervalued. Dustin Keller was only signed for 1 year, his career is over IMO. Clay should be locked up for 2-3 more years with a new contract, guy has moves. Might not block that well but he can fly in the slot/seam.

Big kick by Nick Novack of 50 yards, pulls san Diego within 4. Really nice spin on that kick, looked good from 55 at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
Miami offense has left the building, no signs now of anything. Can't get complete the passes, no holes opening, SD is gonna win this game on like 5 FGs.

Miami clinging to a 17-16 lead.

Well Tannehill was making plays, then he missed an open Hartline, and followed that by inexplicably running out of bounds. Punt.

Potential last play from the Miami 25, need 6 does San Diego

Miami calls timeout with 12 guys on the field.

Last edited by a moderator:
beef said:
SD gonna mop the floor with the fins today
Uh huh…such a troll, nothing to add the whole game. Disgrace to San Diego fans but then again you aren't one. I hope you bet the house on the Chargers, you deserve it.

Grimes saves the day. A loss would have mainly been on Tannehill for missing opportunities. That bad throw to Hartline on the previous drive cost the Dolphins the chance to run most of the clock out.

Good to see Miami playing a solid game though after everyone was writing their obituary.

Solid home win. We are hanging by a thread for the post season.
2 games with the Jets on the horizon, should decide if Miami can squeak into the playoffs.

CAR-Home game next week, I'll be there, you going? Sec 122, 10 rows up. Carolina clearly a better team but short week off MNF-Pats

@NYJ-tough sledding

@Pitt-suddenly they look good

NE-never

@Buf-payback needed but Buffalo is not bad

NYJ-could be the deciding game if Miami can win a couple more along the way.

Must wins if they want to go 9-7 and perhaps sniff the playoffs. Asking a lot to win 3 road games.

2 games with the Jets on the horizon, should decide if Miami can squeak into the playoffs.

CAR-Home game next week, I'll be there, you going? Sec 122, 10 rows up. Carolina clearly a better team but short week off MNF-Pats

@NYJ-tough sledding

NE-never

Must wins if they want to go 9-7 and perhaps sniff the playoffs. Asking a lot to win 3 road games.
Sadly, I think 0-6 is more likely than 4-2 with this remaining slate. Very good chance they'll be underdogs in all of those games except for maybe wk 17.

@NYJ-tough sledding

NE-never

Sadly, I think 0-6 is more likely than 4-2 with this remaining slate. Very good chance they'll be underdogs in all of those games except for maybe wk 17.
You think Miami will go 0-6? They have won 2 games against Cinci and SD in the last 2 weeks with a loss to TB between them and facing intense scrutiny. Tannehill is better than Geno Smith right now. That is 2 games Miami should have a leg up on. We'll see but 0-6, c'mon now.

Users who are viewing this thread