What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Santonio Holmes---Busted! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember --- didn't he get busted for similar towards the end of last season?

edit: oh #######it....that IS the bust from last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Legalize it.

It's ridiculous that these guys are allowed to go out and get piss drunk, but face suspension for smoking a little grass.

Legalize it. It's ridiculous that these guys are allowed to go out and get piss drunk, but face suspension for smoking a little grass.
I completely agree with the sentiment. It is absurd that it is illegal.That said, he should be smart enough to not get caught. He is an idiot for even remotely risking any portion of his NFL career for something like this.

Legalize it. It's ridiculous that these guys are allowed to go out and get piss drunk, but face suspension for smoking a little grass.
Agreed and tax the living heck out of it to help come up with funds.That being said, I notice it said he would plead not guilty??? He pointed it out to the cops and now he would say not guilty? Something odd there

They're called blunts. I would much rather have a guy on my team smoke a little ganja than pound vodka all night.

They're called blunts. I would much rather have a guy on my team smoke a little ganja than pound vodka all night.
Why? Smoking is going to affect conditioning and could affect some mental ability.Not to mention that you'd have a guy on your team definitely breaking the law and risking suspension.

PITTSBURGH — Pittsburgh Steelers receiver and Super Bowl MVP Santonio Holmes is scheduled to appear for his formal arraignment on a misdemeanor marijuana charge stemming from an October traffic stop.

Should he have been suspended before the Super Bowl?

whatever you do, dont look for google images of Santonio Holmes with your safe search turned off. Dummy allowed pics of him to be released. THough im sure his gf is always happy ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread