What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

scott van pelt (1 Viewer)

I tuned in one time when he first started this show and thought it might work but he decided that night to rip the Univ of Miami and felt we had no legitimate shot at a good coach and put down the school...Miami ended up with a very good coach in Mark Richt, who might not seem special to some but he's been a breath of fresh air down here and eventually he will get things straightened out here. But the point is I got the idea he hates the Univ of Miami for whatever reasons, sometimes I can still watch folks who hate my teams but it just didn't gain me as a viewer. I'm sure he's feeling the pinch of me not watching, haha. 

Disney Sports 

I tuned in one time when he first started this show and thought it might work but he decided that night to rip the Univ of Miami and felt we had no legitimate shot at a good coach and put down the school...Miami ended up with a very good coach in Mark Richt, who might not seem special to some but he's been a breath of fresh air down here and eventually he will get things straightened out here. But the point is I got the idea he hates the Univ of Miami for whatever reasons, sometimes I can still watch folks who hate my teams but it just didn't gain me as a viewer. I'm sure he's feeling the pinch of me not watching, haha. 

Disney Sports 
you forgot to take that to the bank brohan

Users who are viewing this thread