What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seattle at San Francisco (1 Viewer)

Maurile Tremblay

Administrator
Staff member
"I like football. I find it's an exciting, strategic game. It's a great way to avoid conversation with your family at Thanksgiving." -- Craig Ferguson

I'll put my prediction in this thread...Wilson 300 combined yards and 2TD's.
Wait...what? I was going to start Metzenberger over Wilson. Now you've really made me think. :)

Seriously, he's always struggled against SF. Not sure I even see 200 yards and 1 TD.

Borland is gonna be fun to watch tonight.

Eta: as is Lynch...and I'm not talkin about Beast Mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait...what? I was going to start Metzenberger over Wilson. Now you've really made me think. :)

Seriously, he's always struggled against SF. Not sure I even see 200 yards and 1 TD.
I read Metzenberger over Wilson all over the board, but over the last three games Wilson has scored more FF points. Is the hype based on match up, or Wilson's perceived slump?

I read Metzenberger over Wilson all over the board, but over the last three games Wilson has scored more FF points. Is the hype based on match up, or Wilson's perceived slump?
His matchup. SF seems to have his number every year.

Yea, all you Sherman you ####### moron! Kaep threw the ball between your numbers.
I understand Sherman making that about himself. I don't understand Michaels and Collinsworth giving him so much credit and making no mention of it being poor placement by kaepernick.

Nice throw Kaep. So frustrating he can thread a needle one play and make a garbage throw the next.

He's just a mental midget... He's throwing it where he is throwing it. That pass to Boldin was textbook Kaep.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread