What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seattle at San Francisco (1 Viewer)

Chris, #### YOU ####### MORON!!! This has zero to do with Seattle's defense. The Redskins came in here last week and made them look pretty bad too.

Bad snap, still gets the punt off, then theyvl get the turnover.

Kill me now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Harbaugh,

Get on the horn with Washington and make a deal. Your project is an overpaid failure.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upon slamming a 7% ABV beer, I now accept the fact that SF sucks, so I'm not gonna get pissed off any more tonight. My hopes and expectations are so low they can't possibly disappoint me now.

:banned:

Upon slamming a 7% ABV beer, I now accept the fact that SF sucks, so I'm not gonna get pissed off any more tonight. My hopes and expectations are so low they can't possibly disappoint me now.

:banned:
Way ahead of ya GB.

:cheers:

As bad as SF has looked, at least they're only down by 13. A comeback is easily within reach. Doubtful, but possible.

Hopefully Kaep gets cut at halftime along with Jonathan Martin... I hope Justin Smith beats the #### out of both of them too. Bring in Gabbert!

Hopefully Kaep gets cut at halftime along with Jonathan Martin... I hope Justin Smith beats the #### out of both of them too. Bring in Gabbert!
Whoa whoa whoa. Careful there.
7/16 55 yards and a pick (should've been two picks)... Just don't see how it can get worse.
Only down 13. If Kaep brings them back won't be surprised. Would be insanely surprised if Gabbert comes in and brings them back.

At least 2nd half adjustments are a strength of the niners.... oh wait.

As bad as SF has looked, at least they're only down by 13. A comeback is easily within reach. Doubtful, but possible.
They'll lose by at least 20. Kaep is just so bad. his regression this year is unbelievable.
This. The regression is extreme. It's as if we dreamed the Superbowl run and awoke to this garbage. No poise. I don't think he can turn it around either. He's limited and it worries me that he'll never grow as an NFL QB.

Wilson is a helluva guy and Sea is lucky to have them on their team.

(He's also pretty damn good at qb too)

On NFL Live yesterday they were talking about how Kaepernick is on the upswing, while Wilson is slipping.

Looks they were spot on. :mellow:

Users who are viewing this thread