What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seattle at San Francisco (1 Viewer)

As bad as SF has looked, at least they're only down by 13. A comeback is easily within reach. Doubtful, but possible.
They'll lose by at least 20. Kaep is just so bad. his regression this year is unbelievable.
This. The regression is extreme. It's as if we dreamed the Superbowl run and awoke to this garbage. No poise. I don't think he can turn it around either. He's limited and it worries me that he'll never grow as an NFL QB.
They have totally removed the opportunity for him to make plays with his feet which was his biggest asset.

Last edited by a moderator:
On NFL Live yesterday they were talking about how Kaepernick is on the upswing,

Looks they were spot on. :mellow:
This is all I ever hear from analysts. Makes me wonder If they're only watching highlights.
Well the part you omitted surprised me more. Kaep has the tools and shows the flashes, so I think that's why they like him. That's fine, but comparing him to Wilson because the teams are playing this week is obnoxious from both ends of the conversation.

On NFL Live yesterday they were talking about how Kaepernick is on the upswing,

Looks they were spot on. :mellow:
This is all I ever hear from analysts. Makes me wonder If they're only watching highlights.
Well the part you omitted surprised me more. Kaep has the tools and shows the flashes, so I think that's why they like him. That's fine, but comparing him to Wilson because the teams are playing this week is obnoxious from both ends of the conversation.
I omitted it because I haven't heard that...I do hear plenty slobbing Kaeps knob though.

Collinsworth: *Sluuuurp. Slurp. Slurp.*

Michaels: *Slurp*
Wilson: *Gives goal line carry to Turbin*... did you guys say something?

Seahawks have dominated this game but only up 16. Not sure they miss Harvin but they definitely miss Tate, these guys get no separation.

I'd trade Kaep for Wilson and guarantee him $70MM without blinking. One makes the right reads with his arm and legs and the other just throws the ball real hard.

Harbaugh: we WILL show up this half.

Omitted:

I'm not saying we will play well, but we will show up and play...if you can call it that.

Users who are viewing this thread