What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seattle cook spits on food. (1 Viewer)

Copeman

Footballguy
"A fast-food cook and Seattle Seahawks fan has been accused of spitting on a hamburger ordered by a man wearing Pittsburgh Steelers attire."

Link

:homer:

"A fast-food cook and Seattle Seahawks fan has been accused of spitting on a hamburger ordered by a man wearing Pittsburgh Steelers attire."

Link

:goodposting:
Seattle being accused of having dirty fans??? I have seen much worse..typically we just throw fish at people.ETA: Steelers fans deserve it...let's be honest. :pickle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds to me like the Steeler fan got off easy.

Having worked in the food business, I've seen much worse things happen to food than that.

Wow, how many years later and they are still :) about losing a football game...so much so they spit on their food.

Sad :lmao: Seahawk fan

Ok... let's see... a 37 year old man is dressed up in Steeler garb in a fast food restaurant in Washington state and he exchanges barbs with a fast food worker....

The more appropriate question is "is this stupidity typical of Steeler fans"?

Ok... let's see... a 37 year old man is dressed up in Steeler garb in a fast food restaurant in Washington state and he exchanges barbs with a fast food worker....The more appropriate question is "is this stupidity typical of Steeler fans"?
That's stupid. Fans of other teams go to stadiums head to toe in the opposing teams' gear. They smack talk, everything's cool. So you are saying if you are the state of Washington, leave all your NFL gear behind because you are just asking for trouble?I doubt this guy was in the state of Washington running around picking fights with cooks. Most likely story is the guy walks in an d the cook calls the Steeler fan out. Or do you think the Steeler fan walked into a random restaurant and started waiving a terrible towel shouting "we got any Seahawk fans in here I got something to tell you".You are an idiot. :) don't wear your Steeler clothes outside of Western PA or you are likely to get spit at or on.

Kitsap County sheriff's deputies say the 37-year-old customer was with his daughters at the Port Orchard-area eatery on Saturday. He reportedly traded remarks with an employee about Super Bowl XL in which the Seahawks lost to the Steelers.
Isn't this where you usually just take it outside?

That Steeler fan deserved it. He should be saving his money to pay off the refs instead of wasting it on fast food.

Anyone that would spit on someone elses food doesn't deserve to breath. That's lower than pond scum.

Ok... let's see... a 37 year old man is dressed up in Steeler garb in a fast food restaurant in Washington state and he exchanges barbs with a fast food worker....The more appropriate question is "is this stupidity typical of Steeler fans"?
That's stupid. Fans of other teams go to stadiums head to toe in the opposing teams' gear. They smack talk, everything's cool. So you are saying if you are the state of Washington, leave all your NFL gear behind because you are just asking for trouble?I doubt this guy was in the state of Washington running around picking fights with cooks. Most likely story is the guy walks in an d the cook calls the Steeler fan out. Or do you think the Steeler fan walked into a random restaurant and started waiving a terrible towel shouting "we got any Seahawk fans in here I got something to tell you".You are an idiot. :lmao: don't wear your Steeler clothes outside of Western PA or you are likely to get spit at or on.
Ok! More evidence! Two stupid Steeler fans!Maybe going to a stadium in "head to toe" gear is appropriate but not everyone thinks its normal attire for a 37 year old man. But lets say you happen to wander into a fast food place dressed like said peasant... I think I would refrain from ticking people off. But... knowing he is in Seattle.. he probably had a motive for dressing that way and wanted a rise out of someone. I guess he got what he wanted.

I've seen much worse than that in the food business. By the way ladies, don't ever accept free drinks. I knew a guy with a hankering to deliver his seed to as many women as he could....

Say what you will about the jerk spitting in food, the potential jerkiness of the Yinzer in question....

Bottom line -- don't be an ### to people who are making your food. You're just asking for trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread