What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Semi-Official FFAWT Draft Thread (RaiderFan...Congrats!) (4 Viewers)

Yuck, i really don't like anybody here. Guess i'll go Demarco Murray :X

i'm open for trades if anybody wants him

-1.13-

With the 13th pick of the 2014 FFAWT Draft the Bandicoot Hucklecats select LeVeon Bell, running back, Pittsburg.

So Saws on a bender as I recall so if he doesn't check in tomorrow morning it'll be Monday untill we pick again I'm guessing.

Sorry mo... love ya buddy!

I'm at a wedding reception. About to pounce on unsuspecting females.
the whole non-PPR threw me off. it neuters half the WRs in the league. and makes it so you get a good burner or 2 and they are equal to high end WRs. i got my guys in mind already :ninja:

Props to Mr. Lambskin for setting up this scoring system. Straight to the point, no fluff, no filler. Good stuff.

Sorry fellas. Just got done with 18.

-2.02-

With the 16th pick of the 2014 FFAWT draft the Bandicoot Huchlecats select Giovani Bernard, running back, Cincinnati.

Ok

2nd post is updated.

You bloodsucking ticks will have to wait until tomorrow for post 3 to get update.

MoDogg is up. Let's get this thing moving this week boyssssss

I'm on my phone do roughing this a little. Wish I remembered the scoring in this league but oh well. This non-ppr thing throws me off too. So let's just grab Julio jones and get this party moving.

I didn't get that burnt after all. Schweet! I'll pick in a min

ETA: first slow day at work in months, so I am ready for this thing to pick up steam if we can. fire away buddy

Last edited by a moderator:
How are we handling overnights in the draft? I know a lot of guys here are night owls, but we need to establish a time when the clock stops for the day, IMO. I won't be available to pick after about 11PM (eastern) on weeknights.

Also, Dan PM'ed me when it was my time to pick. I think this is a great idea. Send the guy picking after you a PM (or text) if you have their number, after you pick. Takes a few seconds and will keep things moving.

Users who are viewing this thread