What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Serious Biz Dynasty Year 17 - Plenty of talent on the come (2 Viewers)

If someone wants Brent Rooker, I’ll draft him and include a hitting prospect and an old pitcher for your #1 starter. Inquire within.
We are offering Rooker, top 1B prospect Xavier Isaac, and soon to be stud Bryan Bello for a top SP. Pretty good I would say. Theiro Estrada can be substituted if you need steals and runs. "Call me!"

THIS HERE MINIDRAFT IS THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS LEEG.

IT GENERATES DISCUSSION AND ACTS AS A STAND-IN FOR TRADING BECAUSE NOBODY WANTS TO DEAL WITH PIK.
I MADE THREE TRADES LAST YEAR :shrug:
Any with us?
Chourio/Altuve. With Altuve signing to play until he's 47, we should both get good run from it.
Wish we never made that trade.

THIS HERE MINIDRAFT IS THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS LEEG.

IT GENERATES DISCUSSION AND ACTS AS A STAND-IN FOR TRADING BECAUSE NOBODY WANTS TO DEAL WITH PIK.
I MADE THREE TRADES LAST YEAR :shrug:
Any with us?
Chourio/Altuve. With Altuve signing to play until he's 47, we should both get good run from it.
Wish we never made that trade.
I like it better now myself.

3.12 Jeimer Candelario, 3B, my team

That closes me out. Thought about protecting him when he signed with the Reds, then dove into the numbers and realized even the career year he’s going to have in that bandbox wasn’t worth it.

@UMjake49 up

3.12 Jeimer Candelario, 3B, my team

That closes me out. Thought about protecting him when he signed with the Reds, then dove into the numbers and realized even the career year he’s going to have in that bandbox wasn’t worth it.

@UMjake49 up

Not following your logic but it doesn't really matter who you pick if you're closing yourself out.

Happy to help
My hot take on Mountacastle is that he's a pull hitter in a monster LF stadium, they have too many mouths to feed, and catcher prospects up the butthole. Even if he's any good, he's gonna lose at bats this year to better players. Could end up in Buffalo someday I suppose.

I don't think I disagree. Would do him a world of good to not swing at every thing.
Yeah by catcher prospects I mean Rutchmann will end up getting a lot of reps at 1B. I mean it's worth taking a flyer imo, I would have liked to keep him.

BTW, Orioles are gonna be a blast to watch for the next few years. New owner and everything.

I don't think I disagree. Would do him a world of good to not swing at every thing.
Yeah by catcher prospects I mean Rutchmann will end up getting a lot of reps at 1B. I mean it's worth taking a flyer imo, I would have liked to keep him.

BTW, Orioles are gonna be a blast to watch for the next few years. New owner and everything.

The news about Bradish today was a buzzkill

Users who are viewing this thread