What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Serious Biz Dynasty Year 17 - Plenty of talent on the come (8 Viewers)

If anyone could use an outfielder, we could trade one for a pitcher. The punchline Rooker, Nimmo, or maybe Chaz from Wedding Crashers. Yelich for a top guy maybe? Both infielders Lawrence Butler and Miguel Vargas even got moved to the outfield ffs.

Thanks to all for keeping the draft moving. I think we finished in record time this year.

Please post drops to get your rosters back down to 40. I'll enter the player changes into Fantrax over the weekend and set up initial waivers to run on Tuesday. I took notes last year so I don't expect any procedural issues :oldunsure:

Thanks to all for keeping the draft moving. I think we finished in record time this year.

Please post drops to get your rosters back down to 40. I'll enter the player changes into Fantrax over the weekend and set up initial waivers to run on Tuesday. I took notes last year so I don't expect any procedural issues :oldunsure:
Thanks boss man!

After I fell out of contention last September, I loaded up on injured vets who'd been dropped: Darvish, Matt Chapman, Severino, Taylor Ward, Starling Marte. I figured if nothing else they'd be useful as bait for poachers in the minidraft and if one of them sees any kind of a dead cat bounce early this season, I'll be ahead of the game.

As expected, I lost Darvish and Chapman (along with Kris Bryant who fit the model other than he'd been on my team forever) before either of them ever appeared in a starting lineup for my team. We'll see about the others :shrug:

Was able to entered the minidraft on Fantrax in one sitting. It's much less of a chore than it was on CBS.

You can drop your rosters back to 40 directly on Fantrax--no need to post them here.

Initial pre-season waivers run will happen Tuesday at 9:30 PM EST. It's FCFS after that except for dropped players who stay on waivers for 48 hours.

Last edited:
👀
I see offers! Will look things over tomorrow. Haven’t been on the ball lately.Prepping the house to move and heading out to dinner tonight

Eric Hosmer finally retired. I liked that guy.

Still looking to talk trade. As I said before, our initial offers are never our best, and are just meant to let you know who we like. We have no idea who you like from our team.

We're using Fantrax Treasurer again this year. Please pay your $50 on the Fantrax site before Mar 25.

I believe payouts went smoothly last year except for that Fish Taco guy who didn't check his email.

I REALLY wish we had five extra roster spots between draft and opening day. For speculative pitchers and minors guys mostly. I am starting to hate the lack of day to day activity in this league. Just sayin.

Users who are viewing this thread