What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** SF @ SEA Game Thread *** (1 Viewer)

S.A. must still be hurt. He lays down at every hit. It looks like his knees hit before the defender even hits him. This guy needs to grow a pair or sit is whimpy #### down. Yes I own him, and wish I didnt. Holmgren is an idiot as well, he definatly got outcoached today, like most days. Pathetic team...

I don't think I could have asked for a better night FF wise.

League One Semifinals

Me: Gore - 14

Them: SA - 9

League Two Semifinals

Me: SA - 13

Them: Seattle D - 0

S.A. must still be hurt. He lays down at every hit. It looks like his knees hit before the defender even hits him. This guy needs to grow a pair or sit is whimpy #### down. Yes I own him, and wish I didnt. Holmgren is an idiot as well, he definatly got outcoached today, like most days. Pathetic team...
He won't even sniff my lineup next week against SD

i like the start to my playoffs this year. opponent: frank gore (29.8 pts tonight). me: ... uh ... travis henry against Jax?thank you seattle defense !:: another playoff loss ::
I went up against Gore too. Who cares? It's just fantasy football. As a football fan, it's fun to watch Frank Gore. Nice to see the 49ers not roll over for the Seahawks, too. :thumbup:
:P x 2
I think you need to learn the meaning of that before you use it.

i like the start to my playoffs this year. opponent: frank gore (29.8 pts tonight). me: ... uh ... travis henry against Jax?thank you seattle defense !:: another playoff loss ::
I went up against Gore too. Who cares? It's just fantasy football. As a football fan, it's fun to watch Frank Gore. Nice to see the 49ers not roll over for the Seahawks, too. :thumbup:
:P x 2
what do you mean it's fun to watch Gore? :: can't watch game ::all i see are my opponent's point tally going up and up and up!
If you let fantasy football ruin your appreciation of football, you might want to consider a new hobby. You missed out on a great comeback and complete turnaround from the first half.

He does look tentative but he wasn't getting many holes to run through either. The Seahawks o-line didn't have a very good night.

Just curious if ! has been here yet to call this another "trap game" :thumbup:
I fully expected Seattle to throttle the 49ers last night.The reality of the game was that the Seattle defense dominated for three solid quarters, but the Seattle offense was inept. The moved the ball a ton, but drives kept stalling. The yardage totals before the last play of the third quarter were ridiculous. It was sort of surreal.

Just curious if ! has been here yet to call this another "trap game" :bye:
I fully expected Seattle to throttle the 49ers last night.The reality of the game was that the Seattle defense dominated for three solid quarters, but the Seattle offense was inept. The moved the ball a ton, but drives kept stalling. The yardage totals before the last play of the third quarter were ridiculous. It was sort of surreal.
:banned: It was almost like Seattle was getting paid to lose and 49ers took 3qtrs to finally take advatange. On a side note I had Gore/Branch last night, tried to switch out Branch but was locked out. I was a pissed off Gore owner for 3qtrs of the game. But the 4th qtr had me :pickle: The only thing I could've wished for was that Branch caught that garbage TD and not Stevens.

Users who are viewing this thread