What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sharknado3-Oh Hell No! debuts Wed.July 22nd/9pm (3 Viewers)

So far all that has really happened is Mitt Romney flying out of a plane and Tara Reid losing her cocaine snortin' hand.

Hard to top how great the first 15 minutes were.The girl sniffing the air as he left the crapper and then him landing the plane was tremendous.

Disappointing, Maybe because I caught the 1st one uninterrupted on dvd, but the 2nd one doesn't have any scenes where the sharks are chomping down on their victims. Anytime there was a scene where a shark attacked someone the scene quickly pulled away. That was all the fun of the 1st one. Edit: I did miss the 1st 15 minutes though

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually don't complain about being on the west coast, but having to watch Sharknado 2 three hours after everybody else is the pits.

Kind of disappointed there was no injection of some sweet Sugar Ray lyrics into the dialogue. Stage was set for a serenade of "Every Morning" after Fin proposes to April.

"Said we couldn't do it, you know I wanna get married again"

Kind of disappointed there was no injection of some sweet Sugar Ray lyrics into the dialogue. Stage was set for a serenade of "Every Morning" after Fin proposes to April.

I was hoping once he got down on one knee(after pulling her chopped off hand out of the sharks mouth with the ring on it :lmao: )that a shark would take her head off.

How about near the end when the old guy was starting chainsaws up and throwing them into the Sharknado one after another to cut them up?Some classic moments all over the place in this movie. :thumbup:

The tribute to the twilight zone was fantastic
I loved the tribute to The Avengers at the end with him sitting in the shawarma pizza place. Even the sigh he let out while sitting there was nice. I saw the beginning and ending and I was pretty amused. The utter lack of worry when everyone's friends just get mauled or blown up was excellent acting. That and the ridiculous amount of cameos was nice as well.

I was hoping once he got down on one knee(after pulling her chopped off hand out of the sharks mouth with the ring on it :lmao: )that a shark would take her head off.

How about near the end when the old guy was starting chainsaws up and throwing them into the Sharknado one after another to cut them up?Some classic moments all over the place in this movie. :thumbup:
SyFy never does us wrong!

SyFy never does us wrong!
So true,I still have no clue how anyone who watched it could not be entertained.I thought it was better than the first one!

I have to admit that I did not enjoy it as much as the first one. And it's almost impossible to articulate exactly why. Possibly because it's just cruel to offer the possibility of sharks eating Mark McGrath for two hours without delivering on the promise.

Sharknado 3 is in production. :towelwave:

Recently filmed a scene at Universal Studios Orlando. Haven't seen the dailies of it, but apparently the scene involved Chris Jericho working as an attendant at the Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit rollercoaster at USO.

That coaster kicks ###. That coaster potentially kicking Sharknado ### with the help of Chris Jericho has me on the verge of spontaneous combustion.

Recently filmed a scene at Universal Studios Orlando. Haven't seen the dailies of it, but apparently the scene involved Chris Jericho working as an attendant at the Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit rollercoaster at USO.

That coaster kicks ###. That coaster potentially kicking Sharknado ### with the help of Chris Jericho has me on the verge of spontaneous combustion.
:pickle: :pickle: :pickle:

Syfy’s Sharknado 3 has elected a new president and vice president.

Mark Cuban and Ann Coulter have joined the growing list of guest stars for the third TV movie in the phenomenon, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Launching in July, Sharknado 3 will be set in Washington, D.C., this time and, per Syfy, will “cause mass destruction in the nation’s capital” before it roars down the Eastern Seaboard.

Entrepreneur/Dallas Mavericks owner Cuban of Shark Tank will play the president, while conservative commentator/author Coulter will play the vp.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2015/03/02/mavericks-owner-mark-cuban-to-play-u-s-president-in-sharknado-3/
Please let them both get axed by sharks!

I saw them filming this at Universal Studios last week when we were in Disney. Not sure of the scene but Ian Ziering was in it. Not a whole lot happened while we were watching. Only real activity was Ziering doing bicep curls and overhead shoulder presses off to the side to get pumped up for his scene.

Syfy’s
Sharknado 3
has elected a new president and vice president.

Mark Cuban
and
Ann Coulter
have joined the growing list of guest stars for the third TV movie in the phenomenon,
The Hollywood Reporter
has learned.
Launching in July,
Sharknado 3
will be set in Washington, D.C., this time and, per Syfy, will “cause mass destruction in the nation’s capital” before it roars down the Eastern Seaboard.

Entrepreneur/Dallas Mavericks owner Cuban of
Shark Tank
will play the president, while conservative commentator/author Coulter will play the vp.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...k-cuban-to-play-u-s-president-in-sharknado-3/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2015/03/02/mavericks-owner-mark-cuban-to-play-u-s-president-in-sharknado-3/
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...k-cuban-to-play-u-s-president-in-sharknado-3/
Please let them both get axed by sharks!
I think that would be the whole point of the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread