What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Singletary shuns Mike Smith (1 Viewer)

Headline made me read this. Thought he shunned Alex Smith. Now that would be interesting.
Same, I actually thought that this was going to be a story that mattered.I can't believe people give a #### about stuff like this.
You're free to move on.It goes to the man's credibility and ability to lead/inspire others. Actually, based on Alex Smith's play, that would have been less shocking.

I was watching the game and at the end Singletary seemed like he was looking for him as he walked toward the middle of the field, but other people started coming up and talking to him and he just sort of gave up and went the other way.

the rover said:
I was watching the game and at the end Singletary seemed like he was looking for him as he walked toward the middle of the field, but other people started coming up and talking to him and he just sort of gave up and went the other way.
:hot: This is what I saw too. As much bad that is being dumped on Singletary lately, this is one that should not be put on him. If anyone has learned anything from Singletary's actions, it would seem that avoiding a meeting with someone face-to-face, whether he dislikes them or not, is not something I can see happening. I have a very hard time believing this and I am in the majority that thinks he should be replaced with an experienced coach. My :eek:

What has football reporting come to? I am shocked so many of you accept this as sports reporting but I guess that is why the entire profession sucks so bad.

perry147 said:
Ministry of Pain said:
He might want to tuck that cross he likes to sport back in his shirt.
:rolleyes:
Really?J
Hey Joe,I've been waiting to say something about it for weeks and when this happened it seemed like an opp to post it. This topic(angle) probably doesn't belong in the SP so I'm not going to dive deep into the reasoning why his cross shouldn't even be allowed on the sidelines...which I think it wasn't for awhile since he had it on in the beginning of his hiring as head coach and then it went away or he tucked it away and now it has popped back up again. I believe we discussed it in the FFA last season but if not I'll start another thread about it soon(In the FFA). Thanks,MOPSidenote: If he just got lost trying to find Smith at midfield and finally left, I'm sure he made a phone call to his office with a congrads yesterday or this morning. Singletary would never disgrace the game of football as a player or as a coach. My comment or post really had nothing to do with what Singletary may or may not have done after the game.

perry147 said:
Ministry of Pain said:
:goodposting:
Really?J
Hey Joe,I've been waiting to say something about it for weeks and when this happened it seemed like an opp to post it. This topic(angle) probably doesn't belong in the SP so I'm not going to dive deep into the reasoning why his cross shouldn't even be allowed on the sidelines...which I think it wasn't for awhile since he had it on in the beginning of his hiring as head coach and then it went away or he tucked it away and now it has popped back up again. I believe we discussed it in the FFA last season but if not I'll start another thread about it soon(In the FFA). Thanks,MOPSidenote: If he just got lost trying to find Smith at midfield and finally left, I'm sure he made a phone call to his office with a congrads yesterday or this morning. Singletary would never disgrace the game of football as a player or as a coach. My comment or post really had nothing to do with what Singletary may or may not have done after the game.
:lmao:backpedalbackpedalbackpedladsfkdjfkdjafa

perry147 said:
Ministry of Pain said:
:blackdot:
Really?J
:lmao:backpedalbackpedalbackpedladsfkdjfkdjafa
:lmao: "OMG Joe may not give me a job. How do I get out of this?"

Honestly who gives a flying ****!

Sorry i just had to say that !

So a coach gets crucified for not following these imaginary sports etiquettes? This is such a non story

Honestly who gives a flying ****! Sorry i just had to say that ! So a coach gets crucified for not following these imaginary sports etiquettes? This is such a non story
No kidding; agree 100%..Then there's the other guys with their agenda:'But, but he dared to wear a crucifix! So he deserves to be crucified!'

As an NFL coach, I firmly believe Singletary made a terrible mistake here.

I don't care who the guy is on the other side. You go shake his hand.

Period.

Singletary is turning into the biggest b-i-t-c-h in pro ball!!!

Hate the Eagles but I'd love to see them throttle MIkey on SNF next weekend :popcorn:

:lol:backpedalbackpedalbackpedladsfkdjfkdjafa
:unsure: "OMG Joe may not give me a job. How do I get out of this?"
:thumbup: :lmao: :lmao:

Honestly who gives a flying ****! Sorry i just had to say that ! So a coach gets crucified for not following these imaginary sports etiquettes? This is such a non story
No kidding; agree 100%..Then there's the other guys with their agenda:'But, but he dared to wear a crucifix! So he deserves to be crucified!'
More like, He's a clown, so he deserves to be mocked.

Users who are viewing this thread